Author

Topic: 7+ BTC balance Unverified HitBTC account (Read 137 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 05:21:55 PM
Hello. I can help you with your account. I am very good photoshoper and we can do verification in Hitbtc. If you want write me in telegram @Jonny19733

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Big mistake to anyone who buys your account. Hitbtc is up to shady shit. Its not just kyc they ask for . they ask for a complete trail of where your funds came from. They want all origin of your coins from the moment you originally got them. If you cant provide an extremely meticulous trail of the coins in your hitbtc acct then you're fucked
copper member
Activity: 4
Still available. Price negotiable. Smiley
copper member
Bump. Still available. Balance has increased a little due to cryptos held. (Now 7+ BTC)
copper member
I am selling an Unverfied HitBTC account with more than 6.5 BTC in balance. (Will reveal exact balance to interested parties via pm/email)

Since the balance is more than 6.5 BTC I am looking to sell for around 4 BTC (negotiable)

This is NOT a hacked account. Here's the story. Basically I opened a new account a couple of months ago to start trading smaller amounts of crypto. HitBTC allowed deposits and withdrawals of smaller amounts no problem. Once I deposited a larger amount of crypto, made trades and tried to withdraw, they decided they wanted to extort me for my personal information and not allow me to continue with my business.

Now since I am not requesting to withdraw fiat currency, they should have no reason to ask for my personal information. I also trade on bitfinex and have done for more than a year without KYC, verfication or withdrawal issues. I refuse to be extorted and give up my personal information as I wish to remain anonymous as I do with bitfinex without issues.

So therefore I am looking to sell my account. Obviously the balance cannot be withdrawn until the account has become verified so the buyer will have to verify the account with their information first.

I am aware that this account is new forum account and I am more than happy to use bitcointalk escrow service with one of the reputable members here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcointalk-escrows-trade-safely-855778

The middleman/escrow can then verify account balance and legitamacy. Sale will be for HitBTC account and associated email address.

Since this is a new account my pms will be limited. Please inbox me your email address if you are interested.

Thanks
Jump to: