Author

Topic: 7 day auction LOW start price NO reserve Natural gemstone!!!! (Read 1977 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
likuidxd is the winner!!!  Smiley  2btc
legendary
LOL my bad- a day and a few hours!!!  It ends on the 31st at 8:42AM London time.

legendary
Just a few hours left on this auction.  Someone asked me about the "line" inclusions in the first photo- those are actually my wife's fingerprints showing through the stone!!!!  It is a very transparent and clean stone.
legendary
4 days down on this auction- only 3 to go!  This gemstone is guaranteed natural, not hydrothermal synthetic like so much of the material on eBay.  I am a GIA Graduate Gemologist and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed!  Send me a note at [email protected] with any questions.  I would be happy to answer them.
legendary
Remember this is a LARGE gemstone- over 1 1/2 carats- and it is very saturated purple.
legendary
thank you likuidxd!  you are the leader with 2 btc.  the color of this stone is very vivid!!!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Hello friend, I'm in for 2btc
legendary
Bid increment is .5 BTC and shipping is a flat $10 for registered air mail.
legendary
Start price on the 1.57 carat amethyst is 2BTC.  The clarity is guaranteed to be VS or higher.  You can always send me a note at [email protected] if you have any questions!  I am a GIA Graduate Gemologist and live in Bangkok, Thailand where I source high-quality gemstones for collectors and jewelry.
legendary

This is a beautiful Zambian amethyst gemstone and is natural- not hydrothermal synthetic like many of the amethysts that you see on eBay.  The weight is 1.57 carats.  It is cushion-shaped and well-cut for a lot of brilliance.  The color is an intense purple.  If you have any questions about this stone please ask!

Jump to: