Author

Topic: 7$ paypal for bitcoin (Read 796 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 14, 2014, 01:45:26 AM
Send the $7 to a friend or family member of yours that trusts you not to reverse it on them.  Have them hand you a $5 bill and two $1 bills.

Put the three bills in an envelope along with your bitcoin address and mail them to me (contact me via PM and I'll give you the address of my P.O. box).

When they arrive, I'll send you $7 worth of bitcoins at whatever the BitStamp rate is at that time.

Simple solution, yes?

really nice solution , but only if the O.P. wants a clear deal , if he wants to scam , he would hate this idea
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4794
November 13, 2014, 08:43:45 PM
Send the $7 to a friend or family member of yours that trusts you not to reverse it on them.  Have them hand you a $5 bill and two $1 bills.

Put the three bills in an envelope along with your bitcoin address and mail them to me (contact me via PM and I'll give you the address of my P.O. box).

When they arrive, I'll send you $7 worth of bitcoins at whatever the BitStamp rate is at that time.

Simple solution, yes?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 13, 2014, 08:38:09 PM
if paypal had no dispute option , i would do it now Smiley
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
November 13, 2014, 06:20:22 PM
Need 7$ in bitcoin for my paypal transfer.. Paypal is verified, cant use services like trucoin or coin.mx because minimum amounts are higher than this. Thanks.
Jump to: