Author

Topic: 70% off of all web hosting for life for Black Friday! (Read 342 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
promoting your affiliate (referrer ) link i dont think so is allowed like this just make a new thread the purpose is promoting your affiliate naa i dont think so

Maybe im wrong but i checked it and i dont see it as referral.

I clicked and checked the link, -snip-, confirmed he's promoting his referral link.

This is weird im only seeing is fluctishosting.com and tried to click order button and theres no refferal.

Refferal links redirect to the site with only temp information about it in the cookies  Roll Eyes
Don't promote the link any further, I've already reported the thread it will either be deleted or the ref link will be edited.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
morir es descansar
promoting your affiliate (referrer ) link i dont think so is allowed like this just make a new thread the purpose is promoting your affiliate naa i dont think so

Maybe im wrong but i checked it and i dont see it as referral.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
You can get 70% off for all payments recurring after, giving you unlimited webhosting for just 1,50$ per month. This website also offers VPS, Teamspeak and game servers among more. You can find it here the coupon is 'BLACKFRIDAY' Enjoy!
Jump to: