Author

Topic: 720+ Activity Hero Account (Nearly Legendary)With High Quality Posting (Read 350 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Signed message? how far back? and does it come with private key for staked address?

OK so i have a recent signed message  Smiley.

Currently im going through old wallet.dat files as i do have addresses attached from early 2014 i might be able to dig out - Might take me a couple days to get older proof.  For other proof PM me, its pretty obvious im the owner since birth of account you will see.

Im going to drop the price to 0.26 today, we can use escrow.

i would like to buy it if you drop the price to 0.18
if interested then reply with details how to proceed.
Thanks

If there is no better offer i will take this. check your PMs.

To anyone else if you did want to offer more i will post up when it is sold so you know if its gone or not.  

EDIT: Dear all, account very likely sold, just waiting on confirms.
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
Signed message? how far back? and does it come with private key for staked address?

Currently im going through old wallet.dat files as i do have addresses attached from early 2014 i might be able to dig out - Might take me a couple days to get older proof.  For other proof PM me, its pretty obvious im the owner since birth of account you will see.

i would like to buy it if you drop the price to 0.18
if interested then reply with details how to proceed.
Thanks

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

So im thinking of a price of 0.28
720+ activity Hero Account With High Quality Posting. Im looking for offers...

PM me to get this account.

No loans, no bans, clean account.   All posts in excellent sections of the boards. Only good posts. Escrow = sure thing.

I want to make sure this gets sold to only a decent buyer.
Jump to: