Author

Topic: 7.5 Th/s Genesis Mining Account On Sale (Read 341 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 342
October 23, 2017, 01:35:51 PM
Hello
Im selling my genesis account anyone intrested ?
7.5 th/s open ended contract
You will check the pictures about daily payments,about Genesis is one of the trusted cloud mining company im reciving daily payment ofcourse sometimes it took long but finally they are sending minned coins,with 7.5 ths also at the same time you can mine :BTC,UNO,LTC,DOGE,ZET,BTCD-for ex you can allocate your power 3.75 to mine btc(%50) and 3.75 to ltc(%50) you can manage as you wish
Selling reason;there is no chance to buy hashpowers from genesis right now contrats are full so i paid 1000$ for my hashpowers now im selling at 1499$ it is not a scam before we make a deal you are going to check account by teamviewer,and the payment will be with paypal(after payment you have 60 days time to open a dispute on paypal and take your money back)so anyone intrested please contact me on inbox or whatsap:0038978215526
Price:1499$

You bought something for $1000 which wasn't worth it at the time of buying. Due to difficulty rising it is even less worth. Now you want to sell it for more? Strange.....

Yes, I know the prices other cloudminers ask for it; but you forgot to mention the maintenance/electricity costs, the high amount of failures they make, the long to extremely long waiting period before a ticket is answered (not even handled, just answered)...
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
beauty is power; a smile is its sword
October 19, 2017, 10:56:55 AM
I am interested in buying this contract, but I won't send a single cent to a newbie with 1 post first even if it was paypal goods.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 07:36:19 AM
Hello
Im selling my genesis account anyone intrested ?
7.5 th/s open ended contract
You will check the pictures about daily payments,about Genesis is one of the trusted cloud mining company im reciving daily payment ofcourse sometimes it took long but finally they are sending minned coins,with 7.5 ths also at the same time you can mine :BTC,UNO,LTC,DOGE,ZET,BTCD-for ex you can allocate your power 3.75 to mine btc(%50) and 3.75 to ltc(%50) you can manage as you wish
Selling reason;there is no chance to buy hashpowers from genesis right now contrats are full so i paid 1000$ for my hashpowers now im selling at 1499$ it is not a scam before we make a deal you are going to check account by teamviewer,and the payment will be with paypal(after payment you have 60 days time to open a dispute on paypal and take your money back)so anyone intrested please contact me on inbox or whatsap:0038978215526
Price:1499$
Jump to: