Author

Topic: [+8%] IOTA recovering! Can it keep rising? (Read 136 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
July 09, 2018, 03:36:51 AM
IOTA price up by 8% in the last 24 hours. IOTA/BTC market volumes increase while market still appears bullish after recovery. src Do you think it can keep rising to a more extensive recovery?

I invested in iota when it was still in pennies...then pulled out for other investments. I would never pull out of my investments until the horse's death.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
IOTA - certainly will grow because of the good implementation of its product. But as soon as all the Crypto currency is transferred to the growth stage, IOTA will be able to wait at least x5.
Activity: 994
Merit: 510
IOTA price up by 8% in the last 24 hours. IOTA/BTC market volumes increase while market still appears bullish after recovery. src Do you think it can keep rising to a more extensive recovery?

https://cryptocoincharts.info/coins/show/miota

IOTA is dropping like the rest of the market but I expect big things from it later this year. I think we will eventually see a breakout in price because of all the developments going on with this project lately. I don’t think people realize all that he work they are doing to make partnerships. Plus their new Trinity wallet is in beta testing now and once it goes live, there will be a price surge.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
According to the flow chart you shared iota its critical to level almos 40 percent possible to dump and 60 percent possible to uprice but the a big chance to change their status because volatile fluctuation are difficult to predict exactly movement. all you need to do if you are iota holder just wait and calm do not panc time is comes to earn profits.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Why not? IOTA has great prospects in terms of developing a new direction (IOT technologies), and therefore there are prospects in growth.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
no it won't,
based on my understanding and our current situation,every market will do the same thing because they want to get off the boat.
what i am talking about is our sentiment turned into extremely bearish.
which means another huge downward will happen because Bitcoin breached its major level in $7000.
if Bitcoin turned into an extremely bearish,every altcoin will follow after it and no doubt altcoin holders will be the one who suffered a huge lose compared to Bitcoin holders.
At least if the bitcoin goes back again to the above $7k rate and it may prevent another bearish trend to be happened because it has been giving the more support to the market. But learned from the past experience and with a bad news and you can drive the price down easily and so fast. This is the real problem of the cryptocurrency right now.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
no it won't,
based on my understanding and our current situation,every market will do the same thing because they want to get off the boat.
what i am talking about is our sentiment turned into extremely bearish.
which means another huge downward will happen because Bitcoin breached its major level in $7000.
if Bitcoin turned into an extremely bearish,every altcoin will follow after it and no doubt altcoin holders will be the one who suffered a huge lose compared to Bitcoin holders.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info

https://cryptocoincharts.info/coins/show/miota
Jump to: