Author

Topic: 8 Proven Ways for Legal & Safe Cryptocurrency Investment In 2019 (Read 95 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
This article is pretty good for newbies. Thanks for sharing.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
I think trading is the only legal and safe investment in crypto. the rest is like gambling, if you are lucky you will get a profit. and if you fail, you will lose. ico and mining are no longer profitable now that you know when the market is far away all the coins that you hold will only make you lose. so trading is the only best choice.
I think trading is very much like gambling too , Most of the time technical analytics don't work and you need to wait for the right time for some big NEWS , Usually, financial markets have their own risks and no pain no gain , But the risk of whole of the cryptocurrency market is higher in my view.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
I think trading is the only legal and safe investment in crypto. the rest is like gambling, if you are lucky you will get a profit. and if you fail, you will lose. ico and mining are no longer profitable now that you know when the market is far away all the coins that you hold will only make you lose. so trading is the only best choice.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Mining is definitwly not worth it at the moment with such kind of prices. I think mining will only become profitable when atleast the big coins like btc and eth recover nicely for btc the price should grow over 7 to 8k for mining profits while for eth i assume it should be over 500, lets hope we will see prices recovering to these levels in next few months.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
Cryptocurrencies are gaining momentum every year. Web giants like Google who had earlier banned cryptocurrency advertising have now signaled a positive change by adding the Bitcoin symbol when a user long presses the “$” symbol. In this article, we will discuss the 8 proven ways for legal and safe cryptocurrency investment in 2019.
Read here in detail: https://coinswitch.co/news/8-proven-ways-for-legal-and-safe-cryptocurrency-investment-in-2019
I actually didn't take note of google banning crypto ads at any point in time because I always see a lot of ads which are crypto related being shown to me, though I can't argue with the fact that I saw a news saying that google has placed a ban on crypto ad but I believe it is FUD, I can only say that about facebook because I tried putting up ad which was crypto related and that lead to the ban of both my instagram and facebook account which hasn’t been unlocked till yet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 55
Trusted Coin Conversion Services and Cloud mining? Really? How do we know it's reliable? We cannot say exactly how reliable such central structures are, no matter how long they are paid. One day, you can see that your account is gone. People now need to become accustomed to completely decentralized formations and increase their usability.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrencies are gaining momentum every year. Web giants like Google who had earlier banned cryptocurrency advertising have now signaled a positive change by adding the Bitcoin symbol when a user long presses the “$” symbol. In this article, we will discuss the 8 proven ways for legal and safe cryptocurrency investment in 2019.
Read here in detail: https://coinswitch.co/news/8-proven-ways-for-legal-and-safe-cryptocurrency-investment-in-2019
Can you consider that as a good signal when the google is still banning cryptocurrency? That's a good article but it doesn't become a good thing. There was no signal that google will open its door again to the crypto but facebook will do that.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
Jump to: