Author

Topic: 8 TH/s Hashflare sha256 mining capacity for sale (Read 1510 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 03:42:15 AM
Thank you for informing i didn't know that.

Thanks for your opinions. It doesnt take 1-2 weeks to transfer hashrate it only takes a few days mostly when you give all the required information to support. At least it was so when i transfered my another accounts hashrate to another user from bitcointalk. I agree other things you wrote. With these information i accept that the price i gave is high. However instead of selling hashrate at $80 / TH/s i would prefer to keep hashrate with me which is much more logical for me.

Thanks for all information you gave

A few months ago the transfer was done in 1-2 days. However they received so many request that last month this period was about 4-5 days and now the load of request if so much higher it will take over a week. Last transfer was in about 7-8 working days and I'm afraid this is progressing.

Another suggestion for you: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloud-mining-hashrate-for-sale-cheap-2153521 - Only he has a high escrow rate (about 5% I thought)

Activity: 966
Merit: 342

Thanks for your opinions. It doesnt take 1-2 weeks to transfer hashrate it only takes a few days mostly when you give all the required information to support. At least it was so when i transfered my another accounts hashrate to another user from bitcointalk. I agree other things you wrote. With these information i accept that the price i gave is high. However instead of selling hashrate at $80 / TH/s i would prefer to keep hashrate with me which is much more logical for me.

A few months ago the transfer was done in 1-2 days. However they received so many request that last month this period was about 4-5 days and now the load of request if so much higher it will take over a week. Last transfer was in about 7-8 working days and I'm afraid this is progressing.

Another suggestion for you: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloud-mining-hashrate-for-sale-cheap-2153521 - Only he has a high escrow rate (about 5% I thought)

But it is good to keep in mind:
1) cloud mining prices are too high in my opinion. This was already the case before 1 September (so the old price), so it is even worse right now
2) your contract only lasts for 11 months (right now). Transferring hashrate takes about 1-2 weeks. When you buy new, you have 12 months left.
3) the high electricity/maintenance fee is quite different from other suppliers (Genesis Mining, Pool.bitcoin.com etc.)
4) they are known for their change of contract terms, which is a bad sign. I always liked Hashflare, but this change is a very very bad one.

You can find some people wanting to buy these contracts, but price is about $80 / TH/s, so $640. I'm afraid you don't find a buyer for the price you ask.

I didnt use any discounts while buying and dont remember the price i bought it but you may be right about the prices. However it doesn't make sense about at what price i bought because the current price of it now is important not the price i bought before. Can you buy BTC or any other cryptocurreny from an exchange site with the price it was a year ago? Or do you ask a seller on an exchange site at what price they bought that currency? If someone wants to have sha256 hashrate at hashflare now they cant do because its not possible because they have stopped selling. When they start selling (soon or later) again they will start selling at price $240 per TH/s so i just provide a chance for someone who wants to participate in hashflare sha256 mining if they still find it logical get involved in a cheaper price than hashflare offers. I wont mind if no one is interested because i'll get ROI much earlier than the end of contract a year later so its not a problem for me. What i do here is just providing a chance to others of buying something with a lower price.  

Hi everyone,

I have an account at hashflare with 8TH/s sha256 hashrate. I can sell these hashrate to your hashflare account for a cheaper than official price.

The official price for 8TH/s is $1920 at the moment (however the sale is closed on hashflare at the moment for all contracts sold out).

I can transfer 8TH/s for $1500 to your account. (Payment accepted in these units BTC LTC ETH XMR)

You bought it for $960 (or less, using one of the many discounts), and are selling it for $1500? I don't think that will work.

Current Hashflare price is over the top, high electricity/maintenance costs and dubious changing lifetime to year contracts.

No, you're right about it doesn't matter for which price you bought the contracts.  

But it is good to keep in mind:
1) cloud mining prices are too high in my opinion. This was already the case before 1 September (so the old price), so it is even worse right now
2) your contract only lasts for 11 months (right now). Transferring hashrate takes about 1-2 weeks. When you buy new, you have 12 months left.
3) the high electricity/maintenance fee is quite different from other suppliers (Genesis Mining, Pool.bitcoin.com etc.)
4) they are known for their change of contract terms, which is a bad sign. I always liked Hashflare, but this change is a very very bad one.

You can find some people wanting to buy these contracts, but price is about $80 / TH/s, so $640. I'm afraid you don't find a buyer for the price you ask.
I didnt use any discounts while buying and dont remember the price i bought it but you may be right about the prices. However it doesn't make sense about at what price i bought because the current price of it now is important not the price i bought before. Can you buy BTC or any other cryptocurreny from an exchange site with the price it was a year ago? Or do you ask a seller on an exchange site at what price they bought that currency? If someone wants to have sha256 hashrate at hashflare now they cant do because its not possible because they have stopped selling. When they start selling (soon or later) again they will start selling at price $240 per TH/s so i just provide a chance for someone who wants to participate in hashflare sha256 mining if they still find it logical get involved in a cheaper price than hashflare offers. I wont mind if no one is interested because i'll get ROI much earlier than the end of contract a year later so its not a problem for me. What i do here is just providing a chance to others of buying something with a lower price. 

Hi everyone,

I have an account at hashflare with 8TH/s sha256 hashrate. I can sell these hashrate to your hashflare account for a cheaper than official price.

The official price for 8TH/s is $1920 at the moment (however the sale is closed on hashflare at the moment for all contracts sold out).

I can transfer 8TH/s for $1500 to your account. (Payment accepted in these units BTC LTC ETH XMR)

You bought it for $960 (or less, using one of the many discounts), and are selling it for $1500? I don't think that will work.

Current Hashflare price is over the top, high electricity/maintenance costs and dubious changing lifetime to year contracts.
Hi everyone,

Hi everyone,

Jump to: