Author

Topic: 80% - 50% eGift Cards email delivery & download 📧 24/7 support on telegram 💭 (Read 4131 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 2
Amazon.co.uk now available
Fandango gift card codes available $50 amounts only
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Does Starbucks card have pin #
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Great friend
Let’s trade some codes
And I can vouch for you after that
How much for psn ?

Escrow accepted ?

80% off, escrow is accepted
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
How much for psn ?

Escrow accepted ?
Activity: 4
 I don't live in the U.S. so I don't have a US credit card, if you go to the Nike store online they only accept U.S. credit cards so if you don't have one you can't purchase anything thru their website. Therefore, this is a great thing that you can buy a gift card  and then just use it in the Nike store! Thank you for the gift card and A+ service!
Activity: 77
hello, i am in need of some specific gift cards, spam blocker stopped me from messaging you. please send me a message on telegram @ greenblaze..
what amounts do you have for walmart can you provide hulk

Edit:bought some walmart 50$ but was still short on my order so he gave me  extra! Do not hesitate to buy from him he will go out of his way to make sure you get what you desired

Increments from $50 to $500
Amazon.com , EBay, Whole Foods, Nike, Adidas, Bass Pro Shop, Sephora, Tango Cards, PSN,
Best Buy, Nordstrom, Macy’s, itunes, Apple Store, Google Play, Vanilla visa, Hotels.com, Uber, Amazon.co.uk,
Foot Locker, Lowe’s, Dicks Sporting Goods, Amazon.de, Starbucks, North Face, Sephora, Walmart

Lowest Prices Online, 50% to 80% eGift Cards, order on telegram with Bitcoin or PayPal

Become a member of our telegram channel https://t.me/GiftCardNerd
updated daily

24/7 chat support on Telegram https://t.me/GiftNerd
Contact us to purchase

As stated by Madman in the opening post, I received a vouch code to check if OP is really offering what he promises to, so here's my experience :

Madman was polite and nice on chat with pretty fast replies. He provided me with a claim code which worked on Amazon without any issues. Upon asking if he agrees to use escrow, he replied that he is fine with either of Bitify or Bitcointalk Trusted Escrows. The price looks amazing too!
I'd vouch for his service, good luck.
Jump to: