Author

Topic: 80% OF AVAILABLE BITCOINS ALREADY MINED. NOW WHAT? (Read 217 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Currently, bitcoin is not too late to buy. Now I know about the crypto currency and invest in it less than 1% of humanity. As soon as all the bitcoins are mined, their value will continue to rise, even at a faster rate.
Activity: 847
Merit: 383
ROFL these morons are the best aren't they.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 597
"80% OF AVAILABLE BITCOINS ALREADY MINED. NOW WHAT?"
This is a altcoin mining section Smiley so please move your thread to the Bitcoin section Wink
Maybe "Bitcoin Forum > Bitcoin > Mining > Mining speculation" is the better place for your forum thread Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 335
Steady State Finance
ivebeen reading an artcile about mining and found this info : 80% OF AVAILABLE BITCOINS ALREADY MINED.
whats does this means ? 
That is the amount of bitcoin left to mined by 20%. if it has reached 100%. Whether the change from POW to POS, or could be a miner only to confirm the transaction only, so the miner can only get a fee from the transaction itself. We will see later.

is it too late ot get in ? Undecided
It's never too late if you have a tool for mining.
because here forum altcoins. Of course, the equipment used  GPU to mine. Did you mean using GPU? It can not be done because Network hashrate and Difficulty are high. unless you mine altcoin then converts it to Bitcoin.
Activity: 14
More research,

Saw a really good utube explaining since blockchain mining is just confirmation of transactions, once all the bc is mined or even when the difficulty is too high, the market will charge % transaction fees, some pools are basically doing that now. So as long as the transactions need verifying there will be money.

Activity: 53
ivebeen reading an artcile about mining and found this info : 80% OF AVAILABLE BITCOINS ALREADY MINED.

is it too late ot get in ? whats does this means ?  Undecided
Jump to: