Author

Topic: 9-12 month 16-17 bitcoin loan-backed by CF campaign (Read 940 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I have a degree, I am mocking you and I was making fun of you. I would suggest you work on your retorts; they are not very good. You should be proud that your a tax accountant, you've gone very far in your life.   Ok goodbye troll.
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011
Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive
You don't know any of the details.  It's called...discretion, I am not going to reveal everything in a public forum, users if they chose can PM me and clearly stated I offered verification. . I suggest you learn how to read; perhaps its beyond your capacity judging by the fact you think the amount offered is "huge"; I suppose it is to someone who probably makes close to minimum wage and lives with their parents and if I was going to assume as you did without proof, judging by your banner. gambles.

Anyway you did me a favor because this is probably a forum for the lower end of bitcoin and it is somewhat questionable that its users would be so quick to make accusations and without proof or go through something called due process.. Which requires more than reading a forum post lol.  

So let me get this straight, you are admitting to being uneducated and then start making fun of someone for making minimum wage?  (For your information I don't, Tax Accounting is a very profitable job Wink ) but that is neither here nor there.
You don't know any of the details.  It's called...discretion, I am not going to reveal everything in a public forum, users if they chose can PM me and clearly stated I offered verification. . I suggest you learn how to read; perhaps its beyond your capacity judging by the fact you think the amount offered is "huge"; I suppose it is to someone who probably makes close to minimum wage and lives with their parents and if I was going to assume as you did without proof, judging by your banner. gambles.

Anyway you did me a favor because this is probably a forum for the lower end of bitcoin and it is somewhat questionable that its users would be so quick to make accusations and without proof or go through something called due process.. Which requires more than reading a forum post lol.  
legendary
Thanks for ruining my forum, troll. You excel at being parasite and ruining the site  as a whole; i planned to buy services from this site.

Its not your forum, I assume Theymos would be smarter than to ask for a huge loan with no collateral. No one needs another scammer around here, feel free to move on.
Thanks for ruining my forum, troll. You excel at being parasite and ruining the site  as a whole; also you need to learn how to engage with others(its called social skills)  its improper and extremely offensive to accuse someone of wrong doing when you have zero proof. You should go to hell, you parasite.
legendary
Hey,

I am going to get the loan one way or another; you can verify through BCTJAM. It's as the discretion of users and the risk is compensated with the interest rate.  No rude comments wanted, troll elsewhere. Thanks.

Not a troll, go read the rules for posting a loan request on these forums.  Valid collateral is needed, as such, you are now labeled a scammer.

EDIT:  You also failed to come up with some excuse for why you won't go to a bank and get a student loan.  Instead you diverted to me being a troll and saying its risky so higher interest rate.  So you can try again, why aren't you going to a bank or federal gov with the loan request?
Hey,
.  No rude comments wanted, troll elsewhere. Thanks.
legendary
There is absolutely no way.  You have no collateral for this loan and your asking for an incredibly huge amount with a brand new account.

Why don't you go the conventional way and get a loan from a bank or the gov to pay tuition, like most students do?  You would get a better interest rate than 11% and wouldn't have to worry about repaying the loan based on someone giving you money through a CF campaign.  I mean, I know the reason anyway, your not planning on paying it back and just running with the money, but it doesn't hurt to see what kind of excuse you can come up with.

Rescinded
Jump to: