Author

Topic: 9 TH/s mining speed HashFlare account for sale! (Read 102 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
I will offer $400.00, assuming you have 11 months left on contract. If different, price will be lower.
Transfer of hash power contract to be done via Hashflare customer service only.  I do not buy accounts and Hashflare does not authorize account sales, only transfers from one account to another.
Payment to be made upon successful transfer.
If you prefer the safety of escrow, philipma1957 is who I use.  Using escrow, my offer is $340.00

Activity: 504
Merit: 297
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bud.

With the promo code on hashflare right now, you could buy that much hashrate under 1k USD.
And it is a terrible deal.
I'll give you $250 for it.

And that's likely the best offer anybody'll do for you. Bitcoin price is going down, difficulty is going up. Your odds of hitting ROI are almost zero. And with hashflare only doing withdrawals over .05, you're liable to never see a penny back.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi! i'm selling a HashFlare account with 9 TH/s mining speed where i invested about $2000, i am selling it for $1980 (USD) or €1610 (EUR). Payment: PayPal (Preferable) or other methods.

Okay, a little explanation, i got into cloud mining a month ago, i did some research and knew what i was getting into, but the thing is that cloud mining is for a long term effects, for instance to double your money you need to mine for a year, they way bitcoin is going it is estimated that it will double by 2019, the thing is i can't wait that long, because i am impatient, plus i need money right now for some personal reasons.

This is not a scam i assure you, i will take some serious precautions to prove it. also scammers are not welcome.

if anyone is interested in this add me on kik: tomicamiljkovic or skype: tomicamiljkovic2011
Jump to: