Author

Topic: 9 ways the chinese crypto market is different from the US (Read 246 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
🌐World's Best Cloud Bitcoin💯
Mining Plateform!
High benefit!📶
Principal Back 24 Hours 150%
Min - Max Amount
5$ , $10- NO LIMITED
0.12% Hourly for lifetime
2.88%🛅
https://bitcoin-miner.store
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
chinese people don’t buy chinese coins. They buy western coins. Chinese shitcoins are bought by western idiots who don’t know that even Chinese people don’t want to buy that crap
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Great read about the chinese marketplace: https://www.strictlycrypto.com/9-ways-the-chinese-crypto-market-is-different-from-the-us/

Do you agree or disagree?
What is the final consequence ? I mean to ask even I will be agreeing that the Chinese crypto market is completely different from USA, what kind of impact it is already giving into crypto space. I'm asking this because we had a severe down fall market in the recently concluded year. When nothing is saving the market then what is the use of identifying these differences ? When these are all not helping directly and indirectly in promoting/saving the cryptomarket, honestly I am out.

That website doesn't have originality, it's a copy cat of cointelegraph.
You got link for cointelegraph ? It would have been much better if you would have included that while writing this.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
Great read about the chinese marketplace: https://www.strictlycrypto.com/9-ways-the-chinese-crypto-market-is-different-from-the-us/

What is the final consequence ? I mean to ask even I will be agreeing that the Chinese crypto market is completely different from USA, what kind of impact it is already giving into crypto space. I'm asking this because we had a severe down fall market in the recently concluded year. When nothing is saving the market then what is the use of identifying these differences ? When these are all not helping directly and indirectly in promoting/saving the cryptomarket, honestly I am out.

You got link for cointelegraph ? It would have been much better if you would have included that while writing this.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
not only 9 ways !

it's totally different between CN and US...

and now the Chinese new year is coming, the market will be affected by the holiday for almost 1 month

Not so fast. I do hope that your remember what happen last year. Everybody was saying that the market will be on another bullish trend because the Chinese will go back buying bitcoin once the Chinese Lunar Year ended. But it didn't materialized as the market continue to plummet. So there's no correlation whatsoever about any special holidays and the price of crypto. We have a spike during last Christmas though but that was it, as we approach New Year the price just move sideways so it's better not to expect from Chinese holidays this year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
not only 9 ways !

it's totally different between CN and US...

and now the Chinese new year is coming, the market will be affected by the holiday for almost 1 month
Activity: 4
Merit: 2
Great insights. Good to know
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
It's a crap article to be honest, of course how can you even compare the China and the US market? Obviously there's a lot of difference and everyone in the community really knows what the Chinese stance on crypto specially last September 2017.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620

About the article, in short you can't just compare Chinese market to another market. They have a very different market, rules and regulations on economic related things.

There are no wallet providers on China but they have been the biggest mover before the ban happened there.
Activity: 300
Merit: 5

Jump to: