Author

Topic: 909 (Read 93 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 772
Watch Bitcoin Documentary - https://t.ly/v0Nim
June 30, 2023, 10:51:19 AM
The idea is to analyze in general all possible global exchanges and compile a complete list of all exchanges without KYC. To do this, I will need to analyze about 2,000 different exchanges, register there, conduct small tests, and most importantly, conduct withdrawal tests. Each exchange will be accompanied by a small description with its capabilities, what fees, what jurisdiction, what types of trading are available, what networks are supported, the presence of additional features, such as creating sub-accounts, generating new addresses for deposits, internal transfers, etc. There are no analogues of such a database anywhere now, and I would like such an exclusive table to be on the Bitcointalk forum, since the forum is one of the main platforms in the crypto community, where people still highly value their privacy and their personal data.
Probably there is no human that will say that such a database is not necessary, no, that's a great idea and to be honest, I've been looking for something like that ever since.
Btw instead of bitcointalk table, something like this would be superior: https://wallets.thebitcoinhole.com
That's a list of hardware wallets with features, really well-done.

Therefore, I would like to know the opinion of the community, is such detailed information needed for the entire centralized exchange market, or is information about the most famous ones enough?
No, there is no need to list detailed information of the entire centralized exchange market, it will be best to pick famous ones and the ones that are in middle-range, not so well-known and not so unknown at the same time.

It will be a worthy forum competitor to the well-known KYCNOT.ME service, which is often mentioned by various crypto users on this forum and beyond when it comes to finding exchanges without KYC.
I can't talk about exchanges list on Kycnot.me but their list is full of scam websites in different services.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 633
Your keys, your responsibility
June 30, 2023, 06:35:28 AM
I hope your efforts are not in vain especially with your money for the experiment. However, people have undeniable points about reputed exchanges if they had to choose one they should trust regardless of KYC policies.
Btw, I was following a similar project (paid) by a user on this forum around 2019 to search all the exchanges that existed that year. IIRC that's about over 2k small crypto exchange entities that have been discovered. I'll look for a post about the project in question if I have some free time.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
June 30, 2023, 05:37:20 AM
Kucoin is part of the exchanges that are moving towards forcing customers for KYC and only 10 exchanges will remain on your list. I appreciate how you are updating the list all the time as the exchanges are accepting KYC. I can see that you have finally removed Bybit which is no more a no-KYC exchange.

According to Coingecko, I saw only 768 exchanges that are listed there: https://www.coingecko.com/en/exchanges

Equalizer is the 153rd with normalized trading volume above $1 million. The rests are below $1 million.

Decentralized exchanges are listed among but what I am concerned about is the trading volume.
Forteswap is a decentralized exchange listed there with just $1,309, 24 hours trading volume.
Hanbitco which is number 585 is having $1.54, 24 hours trading volume. That is a very low trading volume which represents inactivity on such an exchange.

There are hundreds of decentralized exchanges that are listed among. If only centralized exchanges are listed, it won't be bulky as this.

If going for 2000 centralized exchanges, it will not be good. It will make users funds to be at risk and the low trading volume will be frustrating for some people.

The big exchanges are still collapsing. If small exchanges are listed, more exchange collapse is what we are going to notice and more people losing their coins.

You can go for more exchanges, but you have to put some things into consideration. Things like 24 hours trading volume, daily, weekly and monthly traffic, how reputed the exchanges are. With this, I do not think many exchanges will qualify into your lists.

Exchanges with low trading volume should not be listed there. We should know that the exchanges you are talking about are centralized but not requiring KYC.
Activity: -
Merit: -
June 30, 2023, 04:56:00 AM
Jump to: