Author

Topic: 911 - A Conspiracy Theory (Read 792 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
September 13, 2014, 07:19:54 PM
I've seen a few of the 9/11 conspiracy videos and there is a lot of questions that I feel need answers.  Problem is people like to jump to conclusions and be very narrow minded at the same time which makes it very difficult just having a meaningful conversation on the topic.  Let alone get any real answers or opinions on the hard questions.
I agree with this. Conspiracy theorists generally feel very strongly about their theories, but they seem to have even more strong feelings about the 9/11 potential conspiracy theories. Possibly to the point of a mental illness
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Antifragile
September 12, 2014, 04:50:21 AM

Haha yeah this is a classic watched it a few times when it first came out.  Around this time i was spent about a month trying to work out the truth of 9/11 and my conclusion was i needed to spend less time trying to work out the truth of 9/11.
The rabbit hole is very deep and you can get stuck down there while doing your 'research' and many people can't live normal lives when they become defeatists. This type of content is not something you can just start wrapping about at the water cooler at work, normally. Even if you're fast and loose w/ your piece you still run the risk of being 'that guy'.

911 happened a few short years of me finishing my masters in Forensic Science. So, like the OJ trial (during school) I was pulled to investigate it as well.
It pretty much made me sick. I mean, I didn't just uncover a few holes in the official version. It was left and right. There was basically no area that was
not polluted with... lies. How else can I describe it?

Like other huge revelations it deeply effects one. Even if one doesn't look into the Snuff Film like rebroadcasting of the towers coming down (again and again), it was a trauma, pure and simple.

Well said, it is the proverbial rabbit hole, perhaps the mother of them, at least in that it happened within our lifetimes. I can only hope for the sake of our children, future generations, humanity, etc. that we take those (professionals) responsible for the events that day and remove them from society. The shock it will be when we discover they have been tied to the mess that has brought us where we are today...

Its about sharing, and that premise will come back to haunt those responsible for the events of that day.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
September 12, 2014, 12:54:38 AM
I've seen a few of the 9/11 conspiracy videos and there is a lot of questions that I feel need answers.  Problem is people like to jump to conclusions and be very narrow minded at the same time which makes it very difficult just having a meaningful conversation on the topic.  Let alone get any real answers or opinions on the hard questions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
September 11, 2014, 10:32:16 PM

Haha yeah this is a classic watched it a few times when it first came out.  Around this time i was spent about a month trying to work out the truth of 9/11 and my conclusion was i needed to spend less time trying to work out the truth of 9/11.
The rabbit hole is very deep and you can get stuck down there while doing your 'research' and many people can't live normal lives when they become defeatists. This type of content is not something you can just start wrapping about at the water cooler at work, normally. Even if you're fast and loose w/ your piece you still run the risk of being 'that guy'.
I agree. I think it is very easy to get too involved in a conspiracy theory. It is also easy to make yourself look crazy when talking about these conspiracies.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
September 11, 2014, 06:14:37 PM

legendary
Activity: 1316
September 11, 2014, 05:39:28 PM

legendary
Activity: 1442
Antifragile
September 11, 2014, 03:39:36 PM
About my favorite video on the subject. Short (5 minutes) and Sweet...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuC_4mGTs98
Jump to: