Author

Topic: 9/11: Netanyahu planned it (Read 618 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 504
June 08, 2016, 11:49:29 PM
Another muslim throwing shit at Isreal for no reason other than to make them look better than them.
LOL

You have just assumed his religion. Nowhere in the original post are any religious views expressed whatsoever. In some places, they call that Islamophobia.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
June 08, 2016, 09:58:29 PM
I am not a big fan of Benjamin Netanyahu. I am not very comfortable with his alliance with Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, and the recent stance which he took regarding Syria (he is supporting ISIS against Assad). That said, we have enough evidence to prove that the 9/11 attacks were carried out with active Saudi support. If Trump becomes the POTUS, then the truth will come out.

I also believe with Trump there will be more of the truth coming out than with Clinton. She just failed in too many of her positions. Should be fairly easy after Obama to be a good president.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217
June 08, 2016, 09:50:18 PM
I am not a big fan of Benjamin Netanyahu. I am not very comfortable with his alliance with Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, and the recent stance which he took regarding Syria (he is supporting ISIS against Assad). That said, we have enough evidence to prove that the 9/11 attacks were carried out with active Saudi support. If Trump becomes the POTUS, then the truth will come out.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386
June 08, 2016, 09:21:44 PM
If this was really matched and sourced together, and was a reputable blog or site then yeah I would probably take some effort to read that huge wall of text.

Esp if it comes from sources like zerohedge since they do most of these politcal to monetary talks about scandalous stuff.
Yeah, don't bother.  It's just another "Evil Jews post" by propaganda dumbshits, because yeah, that's what they do, post "Evil Jews posts."
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
June 08, 2016, 08:33:16 PM
If this was really matched and sourced together, and was a reputable blog or site then yeah I would probably take some effort to read that huge wall of text.

Esp if it comes from sources like zerohedge since they do most of these politcal to monetary talks about scandalous stuff.
legendary
June 08, 2016, 08:18:00 PM

Some of the Saudis are claiming, basically, that elements within the U.S. 'did' 9/11 as a tail to pin on whatever donkey became a desired target.  And they already did so with Afghanistan (directly), Iraq (effectively through media), and the so-called ISIS (insofar as they are marketed as 'radical Muslims' and thus generally to blame.)

The Saudi outburst was spawned by the law working it's way through congress allowing lawsuites against them (which has already been spiked by Chuck Schumer not surprisingly.)  I don't dis-agree with the Saudi thesis though I've always felt that they played a minor role in supplying some patsies at least.

A very interesting element to this Saudi thesis is that there were very many conspicuously reported 'flags' implicating Zionists if not Israelis and/or Jews.  I've long felt that the design goal here was to make it clear to the mainstream media that they should clam up and run the other direction when it came to investigation and reporting on the event...and that that worked extremely well.  Another element that I didn't consider until the Saudis said it was that it would allow the cross-hairs to be leveled at Israel herself if need be at some point in the future.

FWIW, I believe that a variety of people with Zionist sympathies did play a variety of much more important roles in the event than did any Saudis.  I don't believe that Netanyahu himself had anything more than a vague idea that something was cooking, and probably not even that.  Several reasons for this.  1) it would be dangerous and stupid for him to have, and 2) he seemed unprepared to produce an appropriate response to the event immediately after it happened.  GW Bush same.

You've managed to write a couple of paragraphs that could mean anything or nothing or whatever someone wants to read into it.  Come on, you can do and have demonstrated, much better than that. 
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276
June 08, 2016, 01:30:05 AM

Some of the Saudis are claiming, basically, that elements within the U.S. 'did' 9/11 as a tail to pin on whatever donkey became a desired target.  And they already did so with Afghanistan (directly), Iraq (effectively through media), and the so-called ISIS (insofar as they are marketed as 'radical Muslims' and thus generally to blame.)

The Saudi outburst was spawned by the law working it's way through congress allowing lawsuites against them (which has already been spiked by Chuck Schumer not surprisingly.)  I don't dis-agree with the Saudi thesis though I've always felt that they played a minor role in supplying some patsies at least.

A very interesting element to this Saudi thesis is that there were very many conspicuously reported 'flags' implicating Zionists if not Israelis and/or Jews.  I've long felt that the design goal here was to make it clear to the mainstream media that they should clam up and run the other direction when it came to investigation and reporting on the event...and that that worked extremely well.  Another element that I didn't consider until the Saudis said it was that it would allow the cross-hairs to be leveled at Israel herself if need be at some point in the future.

FWIW, I believe that a variety of people with Zionist sympathies did play a variety of much more important roles in the event than did any Saudis.  I don't believe that Netanyahu himself had anything more than a vague idea that something was cooking, and probably not even that.  Several reasons for this.  1) it would be dangerous and stupid for him to have, and 2) he seemed unprepared to produce an appropriate response to the event immediately after it happened.  GW Bush same.

legendary
June 07, 2016, 07:03:14 PM
How did he make a planned 757 hit the Pentagon and then evaporate over the unburned grass 25 feet from the point of impact ?
You know, it's the funniest thing, but I have certainly seen unburt grass right next to burnt grass.  Isn't that curious?   Why how could that be?

<world class boring conspiracy theory

Jew Hating Internet Posters have got to be as a class, the dumbest fucks that ever slithered out of the swamps>>
xht
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
June 07, 2016, 03:36:29 PM
How did he make a planned 757 hit the Pentagon and then evaporate over the unburned grass 25 feet from the point of impact ?
Activity: 1202
Merit: 507
Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop
June 07, 2016, 04:46:31 AM
Another muslim throwing shit at Isreal for no reason other than to make them look better than them.
LOL
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
June 05, 2016, 05:08:04 AM

Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu in his book, Uprooting Terrorism, in which he speaks of plans to attack the United Nations building or the World Trade Center in order to unite Americans behind a ‘Clash of Civilizations’; non-stop wars between the Christian world and Muslim world to destroy Israel’s enemies.

Since September 11, 2001, successive US administrations have blamed phony Al-Qaeda, Iraq, and Iran for the terrorist attacks. Now, Israeli poodles like Senators John McCain, Bob Graham and the rest of the AIPAC creeps, and the western media are trying to make Saudi Arabia scapegoat for the 9/11 terrorist attacks in order to protect Israeli crimes.

In March 2016, a US court vindicated Saudi Arabia and ordered Iran to pay damages to the so-called “victims” of Israeli terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001.

In April 2016, Riyadh threatened Washington that if it blamed Saudi ‘royals’ for the 9/11 – it will release the cat out of the bag.

On June 1, 2016, American academic James Henry Fetzer, PhD, wrote: “The plan for 9/11 appears to have originated in the fertile imagination of Benjamin Netanyahu, who was seeking a means for manipulating the United States into attacking the modern Arab states that served as a counter-balance to Israel’s domination of the Middle East, which would pave the way for its eventual expansion to become “the Greater Israel” of historic Zionist aspirations that would extend from the Tigris-Euphrates to the Nile. He had already organized a conference held in Jerusalem on which Terrorism: How the West can Win (1987), long before the concept of terrorism had begun to exert its influence up the American mind.  Netanyahu has displayed political genius in bending America to do the dirty work for Israel.”

“The alleged Islamic hijackers, who were not competent to fly these planes and that their names are not on any original, authenticated passenger manifest. But it’s hard to defeat the fact that several of them turned up alive and well the following day, which ought to have raised suspicions in the minds of Americans that, if the hijackers did not die, then the planes cannot have crashed; and if the planes did not crash, then the passengers aboard them did not die because they had been hijacked and forced to crash by the 19 Islamic fundamentalists–which means that the entire “War on Terror” was based upon a lie by the American government to the American people.  The American government has not even produced their tickets as evidence that they were even aboard the aircraft that they are alleged to have hijacked, which would have been easier to create than faking all four of the alleged aircraft crash sites,” he added.

https://rehmat1.com/2016/06/04/911-netanyahu-planned-it/
Jump to: