Author

Topic: 91.2 Bug Report for Mac OSX 10.9.3 (Read 486 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2014, 02:58:02 PM
When I minimize armory to the dock, I can't get it back up by clicking on the dock icon. I have to instead do "Right Click" > "Show All Windows" then select armory from that. But if it isn't minimize then clicking on the dock icon will bring it from the background to the foreground.

Thanks. Can you submit a bug report? I'll look into this when I get a chance. That being said, I can reproduce this, so hopefully it'll be easy to fix.

Just did thank you.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Senior Developer - Armory
May 29, 2014, 02:48:41 PM
When I minimize armory to the dock, I can't get it back up by clicking on the dock icon. I have to instead do "Right Click" > "Show All Windows" then select armory from that. But if it isn't minimize then clicking on the dock icon will bring it from the background to the foreground.

Thanks. Can you submit a bug report? I'll look into this when I get a chance. That being said, I can reproduce this, so hopefully it'll be easy to fix.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
May 29, 2014, 10:08:22 AM
Jump to: