Author

Topic: 91.2 for mac os (Read 540 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1093
Core Armory Developer
May 27, 2014, 10:04:26 PM
Not sure this is related, but it's worth noting that for some unexplained reason I cannot double-click-start Armory from my downloads folder unless it is named exactly "Armory".  When testing multiple versions, I ended up downloading lots of packages and unpacking them led to "Armory 2" and "Armory 3" and it failed to start.   Remove all previous downloads, and then unpack the tar.gz again. 
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
Decor in numeris
May 22, 2014, 04:37:13 AM
You cannot pull an app from some storage device (including a disk image using for distributing software or a .zip file) directly onto the dock.  The dock only contain links to the actual programs in /Applications.  Pull the program onto the /Applications folder, and then pull it from there onto the dock.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Senior Developer - Armory
May 19, 2014, 02:21:44 PM
Why when I download the newest version of armory (91.2) for the mac, does the app not want to exist only in my dock.  I t will only run if the icon is on the desktop?  None of the other versions were like this?  What happened?

Are you saying you can't run 0.91.2 unless it's on the desktop? It works fine for me no matter where I place it. I can also run it from the launchpad.

Yes.  It is in launchpad and on my dock.  But I have to have a copy of the app on my desktop (not in a folder) in order to work.  
Mind you, this an upgrade, not fresh download/first copy.   I have been using .91-beta, and an earlier version before that.

Etotheipi, wassup?

I'm still not sure what you're trying to say. It runs just fine for me without having anything Armory-related on my desktop. Whenever I upgrade, I just delete Armory under /Applications and replace it with the new version. Perhaps you're trying to copy the new one over and some files are getting mixed up?
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Senior Developer - Armory
May 17, 2014, 11:59:17 AM
Why when I download the newest version of armory (91.2) for the mac, does the app not want to exist only in my dock.  I t will only run if the icon is on the desktop?  None of the other versions were like this?  What happened?

Are you saying you can't run 0.91.2 unless it's on the desktop? It works fine for me no matter where I place it. I can also run it from the launchpad.
Activity: 26
Merit: 10
May 16, 2014, 05:53:13 PM
Jump to: