Author

Topic: (99% off) invideo Best SAAS Video Editor – Unlimited Version $16.99 / Lifetime (Read 250 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I've always been a bit cautious with software deals online, but having a dedicated account does sound appealing, especially with all those features!

For those who might be looking for something a bit different or are not ready to jump on a subscription, I've had some good experiences with imovie for windows. It's pretty handy for basic video editing tasks and could be a good starting point for anyone new to video editing.
(Y)
Activity: 6
I've been personally wary of online deals but having an account with all those professional features can be pretty tempting, especially if it's personalized with one's own email and details.
Activity: 3
dm please

telegram

@torahoo
Activity: 3
Wow! It never occurred to me that we could simply port this over, but I've recently done the same with LAME encoders, so why not? I wanted to record video previews on iOS devices, but that's obviously still a flag to enable. Recently I was reading the same thing at the news insides. I'm not sure if it's even a thing in the future... any thoughts?
Activity: 2
dm me the details
telegram - @Niranjangowda
Activity: 17
$16.99 for an editing software about which I hear for the first time... lol
when there're plenty of famous and cool apps for editing which are also free, or cost less than $5 per month
for example....?
Hi guys, I have the pleasure to be able to provide this great exclusive offer to bitcointalk family! I can add you an account to my Învideo Team at very fair price!

What it is:

ÎnVideo is SaaS based professional video editor, including ready made templates, effects, stickers, unlimited premium videos from Shutterstock and much more.

-Delivery Time : 12 h

Payment Methods: Paypal
The account won’t be shared with multiple users. Being a Private account, It will have your own username, email and password.

What is included in this deal:

Everything from the Unlimited plan:

Unlimited Videos exports/month.​

Unlimited Premium videos/month from Shutterstock video library​

Video duration up to 15 mins.​

Automated Text to Speech.​

Unlimited Storage for Uploads​

Video resolution in 1080p​

Full access to premium templates​

No Invideo watermark​

All future updates​

Account on your name and e-mail​

Your work is private.

Note that account can’t have an existing email.

** An invitation will be sent to you on your e-mail to register.

Let me know if anyone’s interested. Simply Personal Message me or reply below and I’ll message.
Jump to: