This sounds like it would work.
1. Have the user request to pay by Bitcoins, using the game client.
2. Have server contact the daemon and asks for a new address.
3. Store that address in the player's record as an unconfirmed payment.
4. Tell the player the address to send the Bitcoins to.
5. Periodically poll the daemon for any recent payments, and change any unconfirmed payments to confirmed.
1. Issue a new BA to ALL users and set a tally value to 0 for each user's BA.
2. Email these BA's to your users.
2. Poll these BA's from the daemon every 10 minutes.
3. If the amount received from a BA is greater then the tally value then count the difference as a new deposit and increment the tally.
Or something similar to that. This could be done in a separate process too.