Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN] [banned mixer] | Bitcoin Mixer | Bitcoin Tumbler | Since 2019 ✴️✴️ (Read 4599 times)

copper member
Activity: 190
Merit: 145
From the look of things, if this forum continues with these bans, trying to please the Government even before something is declared completely illegal. It's going to lose traffic. From my observation, the only thing keeping much traffic is Bitcoin and crypto services advertising here. Banning them is simply a slow, certain forum death.

We also think  Wink
copper member
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1757
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
I've already registered an account and will continue to participate in the campaign on Altcointalks. Looking forward to working with you again.
You teleported?  Grin

From the look of things, if this forum continues with these bans, trying to please the Government even before something is declared completely illegal. It's going to lose traffic. From my observation, the only thing keeping much traffic is Bitcoin and crypto services advertising here. Banning them is simply a slow, certain forum death.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1785
Congrats on the new thread. It seems like other services are already doing some ad campaigns over there, the competition seems intense. Hopefully, your sig campaign will also be successful. I've already registered an account and will continue to participate in the campaign on Altcointalks. Looking forward to working with you again.

copper member
Have a look at our new thread:  https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=312735.0  Cool
Merry Christmas  Coinomize team ,Manager and signature participants and all members of this great forum, this maybe will be the last week to read and check this thread so for that let me start Bumping this today till the last day it is available.

action to show how much we valued your service and your presence in this forum.
this maybe the last week having us here but will be Joining you in another one, so Greetings for all and lets share all the blessings and love .

- bitterguy28 !!!

Merry Christmas Cool
Activity: 1932
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Have a look at our new thread:  https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=312735.0  Cool
Merry Christmas  Coinomize team ,Manager and signature participants and all members of this great forum, this maybe will be the last week to read and check this thread so for that let me start Bumping this today till the last day it is available.

action to show how much we valued your service and your presence in this forum.
this maybe the last week having us here but will be Joining you in another one, so Greetings for all and lets share all the blessings and love .

- bitterguy28 !!!
copper member
copper member
Hello there coinomiz, do you offer special referral program?

In what way? Do you mean this: https://[banned mixer]/referral?
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
 Hello there coinomiz, do you offer special referral program?
copper member
As it is currently taking longer again for blockchain confirmations for withdrawals, we have adjusted our withdrawal fees.
All blockchain fees are now automatically adjusted daily for the fastest possible confirmation, which is now approximately less than 20 minutes.
Our customers pay no more than usual.

+1 with this one. At least as a service provider you understand your costumers concern as the fees is really been exorbitant in the last couple of months because we all know the reason for that.

And definitely, as a customer we wanted to see that we are not that affected and getting the best possible confirmation if we uses such services as yours. Although the fees has somewhat settled down a bit, it is still very high for average mixer users.

Thanks Cool
Many people want to have their mixed coins as quickly as possible and not wait an hour or more than a day.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1347
As it is currently taking longer again for blockchain confirmations for withdrawals, we have adjusted our withdrawal fees.
All blockchain fees are now automatically adjusted daily for the fastest possible confirmation, which is now approximately less than 20 minutes.

+1 with this one. At least as a service provider you understand your costumers concern as the fees is really been exorbitant in the last couple of months because we all know the reason for that.

And definitely, as a customer we wanted to see that we are not that affected and getting the best possible confirmation if we uses such services as yours. Although the fees has somewhat settled down a bit, it is still very high for average mixer users.
copper member
legendary
Understandable, my ISP is quite popular to begin with so I wouldn't be surprised if some users use the IP for spam or something similar. I use VPN to browse the clearnet but since I use a cheap service it is not surprising that the IP is also abused by others. I wouldn't recommend visiting clearnet if people want to mix, to begin with.
copper member
Are you using IPv4 address? If so, providers assign the same IP to many users and only change the port since there are no more IPv4 addresses.
But we will see what we can change in the next update. In our experience, only about 1 from 50-100 gets this message.
Only IPs that are blacklisted and often used for abuse or live attacks are blocked. It is very difficult to distinguish natural traffic from bot traffic nowadays.
Yes, my ISP does support IPv6 but I've yet to test it to visit the website. Not to mention sometimes the connection just fails if I use IPv6. I understand that this is not a priority to fix since those who want to use a mixer are likely to use a TOR anyway, but I'll try to test it when I have the time and my connection is available.

I can still access Coinomize without VPN without the IP being blocked, the internet service provider I use is FirstMedia so it's not on the ISP's blacklist...
But it's a little slow to access this mixer with Clearnet, you have to wait around 40 seconds for the mixer to run smoothly, the same goes for Onion via TOR, it's the same as the slow one I accessed from Clearnet.

Are you using IPv4 as mentioned above or IPv6? FirstMedia is not available in my area so I can't test it. Have you tried using a dedicated DNS to see if the issue is related to your default DNS or not?

We do not block entire ISP IP ranges. We only block certain IPs that have often been reported as being abused. This is necessary to protect our infrastructure and is used by almost every website today. Regarding speed, this often depends on your location, your used internet access, device, browser, browser extensions or many other different factors like attacks or congestion, it may take a few seconds longer.
On the whole we don't see any need for action here as everything works fine and rarely users are blocked who don't use a VPN/proxy with many blacklisted IPs.
Just change IP in the VPN (the use is recommended) or use Onion Url.

legendary
Are you using IPv4 address? If so, providers assign the same IP to many users and only change the port since there are no more IPv4 addresses.
But we will see what we can change in the next update. In our experience, only about 1 from 50-100 gets this message.
Only IPs that are blacklisted and often used for abuse or live attacks are blocked. It is very difficult to distinguish natural traffic from bot traffic nowadays.
Yes, my ISP does support IPv6 but I've yet to test it to visit the website. Not to mention sometimes the connection just fails if I use IPv6. I understand that this is not a priority to fix since those who want to use a mixer are likely to use a TOR anyway, but I'll try to test it when I have the time and my connection is available.

I can still access Coinomize without VPN without the IP being blocked, the internet service provider I use is FirstMedia so it's not on the ISP's blacklist...
But it's a little slow to access this mixer with Clearnet, you have to wait around 40 seconds for the mixer to run smoothly, the same goes for Onion via TOR, it's the same as the slow one I accessed from Clearnet.

Are you using IPv4 as mentioned above or IPv6? FirstMedia is not available in my area so I can't test it. Have you tried using a dedicated DNS to see if the issue is related to your default DNS or not?
copper member
I just visited the website without a VPN and got an IP-blocked message. Is it possible that the blocking is done based on the origin country instead of the IP range? It is surprising to see that my IP is blacklisted even though my ISP is quite popular and not the first choice for bots to attack other websites. I guess it doesn't really matter f most customers use the onion link to access the service, just feel like the restriction is quite strict with clearnet.

I just visited the website without a VPN and got an IP-blocked message. Is it possible that the blocking is done based on the origin country instead of the IP range? It is surprising to see that my IP is blacklisted even though my ISP is quite popular and not the first choice for bots to attack other websites. I guess it doesn't really matter f most customers use the onion link to access the service, just feel like the restriction is quite strict with clearnet.

Still? We will observe it.
Per Google Speedtest, the value is 91-97, so very fast. This is then due to your connection.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 785
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
legendary
legendary
We are in the same country, can you access all Clearnet domains without a VPN?
Previously I also received an IP blocking warning, but after a few weeks, access was possible again.
Yes, I can do that, but that is probably because my IP uses a static IP most of the time so I wouldn't be surprised if somebody else got blocked because somebody abused the IP. I would suggest people use ToR anyway since your goal is to protect your privacy in the first place unless you don't want to mix and just want to check how the web works.
copper member
So using a Tor Domain is most recommended at this time if the Provider blocks Clearnet Domain access.

Previously I also received an IP blocking warning, but after a few weeks, access was possible again.
Is it always recommended to use Tor Domain than Clearnet domain when using a mixer?

Clearnet domain is for guests who want to explorer a mixer only and when they decide to use that mixer, they are recommended to use Tor domain. If a person has intention to use a mixer, I believe there is no problem to explorer that mixer with its Tor domain at beginning too.

I know the issue you brought here is still an issue for anyone who visit the clearnet domain in restricted locations but will Coinomize team be able to fix it, I guess not.

The problem with many VPNs (hosting provider IPs) is that they are often used for attacks and spam and are therefore often blocked and not without reason. With a VPN, you cannot distinguish whether the user before you or you are responsible for it. However, to our knowledge, this happens rather rarely at Coinomize that our users are blocked. You could use a not so well known VPN with fresh IPs or just use the Onion URL from us. If someone is blocked who doesn't use a VPN feel free to send us a PM.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
So using a Tor Domain is most recommended at this time if the Provider blocks Clearnet Domain access.

Is it always recommended to use Tor Domain than Clearnet domain when using a mixer?

Clearnet domain is for guests who want to explorer a mixer only and when they decide to use that mixer, they are recommended to use Tor domain. If a person has intention to use a mixer, I believe there is no problem to explorer that mixer with its Tor domain at beginning too.

I know the issue you brought here is still an issue for anyone who visit the clearnet domain in restricted locations but will Coinomize team be able to fix it, I guess not.
Pages:
Jump to: