Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] CRYPTO MINING GAME, Earn Satoshi, Doge and Litoshi by playing to mine - page 181. (Read 83370 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I think there is a small bug. I use Google Chrome
I saw a timer when i started Lvl8 mission, but on the previous lvls claim button looks green(ready to claim) right after mission were started

Activity: 798
This game looks really good, I have 15 refs already Smiley
My only suggestion is to add, if possible, some kind of timers to "refill energy" and "claim mission reward" buttons.
Also im a little bit confused about FH withdrawals..should i use me FH deposit address or my main FH address(the one i use on common faucets)?
Anyway, good job admin, im really impressed!
Good luck with your project Wink

Could you please send me screenshot or even telle which navigator you use because there are timers in refill an do mission, so I think it's a bug.

For the claim, you're right there is a millisecond's delay between javascript and server time, I will easily fix it Wink

Thanks a lot, with 15 referrals, you're earnings will really increase Wink
Activity: 71
This game looks really good, I have 15 refs already Smiley
My only suggestion is to add, if possible, some kind of timers to "refill energy" and "claim mission reward" buttons.
Also im a little bit confused about FH withdrawals..should i use me FH deposit address or my main FH address(the one i use on common faucets)?
Anyway, good job admin, im really impressed!
Good luck with your project Wink
Already 20 users since the start yesterday, thank you!

Do you have any feelings about it ? I remind you there's a Referral program where you can earn 10% of your referral's earning of satoshi, doge and litoshi.

I will be really happy to know, in order to improve the quality of Crypto Mining Game Faucet!

Thanks.

Lovely,  20 users already within 24hrs. I am joining this to benefit from this. I am not missing out.

Thanks a lot! Don't hesitate to send me feedback Wink
Activity: 61
Merit: 0

Do you have any feelings about it ? I remind you there's a Referral program where you can earn 10% of your referral's earning of satoshi, doge and litoshi.

I will be really happy to know, in order to improve the quality of Crypto Mining Game Faucet!

Thanks.

Lovely,  20 users already within 24hrs. I am joining this to benefit from this. I am not missing out.

Thanks.
Hi everyone,

I'm here to present you this new faucet that I've just released in Bêta, hoping you will like the idea.

CRYPTO MINING GAME is a new kind of Bitcoin, Litecoin and Doge Faucet where you can mine for game and earn for real!

https://cryptomininggame.com

The main features are :

• MINING: You can now mine satoshi, doge and litoshi with your HPower! Mining rate are continuously changing depending on many factors, so check its before to mine. Don't forget to increase it by doing missions!
  • MISSIONS: You can do missions using your energy to earn satoshi, doge and litoshi and increase your HPower!
  • EXCHANGE: You can exchange satoshi, doge and litoshi.
  • BOOST: Start from level 8, you can use satoshi to boost your HPower and energy!
  • WITHDRAW: Withdraw request can be made
  • REFERRAL PROGRAM: Thanks to our referral program, earn 10% of your referral earnings of satoshi, doge and litoshi!

Beta tests are open! You can report bug you could found using our facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Crypto-Mining-Game-305699756582955/. Every efficient report will be rewarded by 10 satoshi credited in your account!

Don't hesitate to tell me your opinion on it, i'll really appreciate it and I hope this faucet will please a lot of users. I will also use this topic to send you updates and news.

Have fun playing CRYPTO MINING GAME!
Pages:
Jump to: