Pages:
Author

Topic: - (Read 713509 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 2
-
May 31, 2021, 05:35:58 PM
@holmes70

I have no reason to lie. I have been buying regularly again since the beginning of the year and will continue at times as I see fit.

Funny how you like to cherry pick your stats to try to validate your incorrect assumptions. DCT also hit 1540 sats on Coinbene today. But you'll never mention that because it doesn't fit your lies.
I am also holding dct for long time.Waiting for price goes high.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
May 30, 2021, 08:51:17 AM
I am following your project for long time.What is the recent update?
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
May 28, 2021, 03:14:19 PM
I don't know why a lot of you asked about this project. There are many interesting and working project on market now. You should better find another team with another idea, but not Decent. Here is no any perspective.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
May 28, 2021, 12:26:58 AM
Is there any recent update regarding this project?
Activity: 64
May 25, 2021, 09:15:24 AM
What is the circulating supply of DECENT right now?

The circulating supply of Decent is 51,306,089 DCT

What is current price on dct?
brand new
Activity: 0
May 21, 2021, 01:42:58 PM
Any updated news?
Activity: 1281
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
May 21, 2021, 06:57:13 AM
I wondered, if their project was still alive. I've just visited their website, and saw that they had a lot of awards had been got in 2017. But why there weren't any modern awards there? So I think, that absence of new awards is one of assessment of Decent development.
That is what I had in mind also, They halt events from 2017 after accumulated big investments from ICO. This project will be low quality if they always hire paid posters in their announcement.
May 20, 2021, 04:29:50 PM
When you are going to listed in exchange?Is already listed where?Can I get link?

DECENT already on HitBTC and Bittrex exchnage.
Can I exchange DCT to ETH?
Activity: 44
May 20, 2021, 01:14:22 PM
I wondered, if their project was still alive. I've just visited their website, and saw that they had a lot of awards had been got in 2017. But why there weren't any modern awards there? So I think, that absence of new awards is one of assessment of Decent development.
Yes,Right their DCT price is too low now.
What is the current token price?
May 19, 2021, 02:56:07 AM
Yes,Right their DCT price is too low now.
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
May 19, 2021, 12:30:32 AM
What happened to the original goal of content distribution?
brand new
May 17, 2021, 05:17:58 PM
Yes, it was promissing project. One of the first, started on 2017, if I'm not wrong. But the things we saw after, couldn't satisfied investors. Team couldn't reach success.

And now it's strange, I think, that they haven't used hype theme about NFT, to make some money.

At this point value would be rather easy to fix especially in these market conditions. But it seems that their policy has been not to talk about money or gains. Because such talk could jeopardize DCT as a utility token and it could be seen as a security and after that they would be in danger to get huge fines from their ico.

The team has gone, the product never meets its success in the crypto space. The problem is none of the investors tried to take legal action against this one. As far as i know, this project was getting around 2k bitcoin on its crowdsale a few years ago and i was also watching the progress on the ico.

There was no financial report about the fund since the development has been running. Decent already dead and this will never alive again.
They raised 5k btc and nothing actual place or offices has been seen since their inactivity. Checked the telegram group and the last update was on february. The team might be busy doing the project or another project. Hopefully they release a news soon.
Seriously they raised 5k BTC?What is the current price?
Their now price is too low.
Activity: 3
May 16, 2021, 02:52:18 AM
Any updates news?
May 09, 2021, 10:02:36 PM
What is your plan for this year?Your price is sooo low now.
Activity: 56
May 06, 2021, 05:17:53 PM
DECENT is a good project and Devs are reliable people. i am still holding my DECENTs. we must wait bitcoin situation.
I think now their price is too low.I hope the price goes up again.
Activity: 53
May 05, 2021, 11:35:54 PM
Any news, updates, or just posts by DCT team on Telegram?
Please share if you are connected to Telegram.

Many thanks in anticipation.
Let me know if you found their telegram group.
Activity: 24
May 03, 2021, 03:25:52 PM
What is DCT current price?
Activity: 65
May 01, 2021, 03:54:16 PM
How much is the supply of DCT?
brand new
April 30, 2021, 10:12:26 PM
I saw decent have a wallet for Android. Can I have the link please?

Yes, Decent wallet was released on play store a long ago in 2018.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ch.decent.wallet.app
So it's been 3 years they didn't updated yet.
April 29, 2021, 08:56:48 PM
Yes, it was promissing project. One of the first, started on 2017, if I'm not wrong. But the things we saw after, couldn't satisfied investors. Team couldn't reach success.

And now it's strange, I think, that they haven't used hype theme about NFT, to make some money.

At this point value would be rather easy to fix especially in these market conditions. But it seems that their policy has been not to talk about money or gains. Because such talk could jeopardize DCT as a utility token and it could be seen as a security and after that they would be in danger to get huge fines from their ico.

The team has gone, the product never meets its success in the crypto space. The problem is none of the investors tried to take legal action against this one. As far as i know, this project was getting around 2k bitcoin on its crowdsale a few years ago and i was also watching the progress on the ico.

There was no financial report about the fund since the development has been running. Decent already dead and this will never alive again.
They raised 5k btc and nothing actual place or offices has been seen since their inactivity. Checked the telegram group and the last update was on february. The team might be busy doing the project or another project. Hopefully they release a news soon.
Seriously they raised 5k BTC?What is the current price?
Pages:
Jump to: