Topic: sdfsdf (Read 23221 times)

copper member
Activity: 1246
Merit: 3
August 26, 2021, 04:21:54 AM
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
May 29, 2020, 02:22:38 PM
I see a lot of news here but still no listing on exchanges.

Earlier EDC had a good liquidity and a good trading volumes, but now when new token appeared there is no listings and trading volumes.

It is imposible to develop ecosystem of the project without listings on exchanges.

Hope soon we will see new listings.
Activity: 100
May 28, 2020, 01:38:05 PM

Earlier EDC had a good liquidity and a good trading volumes, but now when new token appeared there is no listings and trading volumes.

It is imposible to develop ecosystem of the project without listings on exchanges.
Activity: 224
May 27, 2020, 11:41:57 AM

Activity: 165
May 25, 2020, 04:53:12 PM
Activity: 100
May 21, 2020, 11:03:46 AM
Do you have any trade on exchange now and on what exchange? Please give me a link or name of these exchanges.
Good afternoon.
The main transactions take place on the bit-z.com exchange, but with the full list of exchanges we can find: https://blockchain.mn/exchanges/

When do you plan to add new exchanges? It is very important to increase the liquidity of EDC-20.
Activity: 245
May 14, 2020, 05:44:52 AM
Do you have any trade on exchange now and on what exchange? Please give me a link or name of these exchanges.
Activity: 15
May 13, 2020, 11:42:54 AM
There are a lot of news. Hope it will be the practical help from this news and price of EDC will grow.
Activity: 25
Merit: 2
May 11, 2020, 05:06:59 AM

Everything takes a time. Now it is a very difficult time for development but without listing it is impossible to develop and increase a community of users. People will not use LPoS mining if it will be impossible to sell tokens on exchange.
Activity: 44
May 10, 2020, 02:53:33 AM
When it will be possible to sell EDC tokens on exchange?

It is very important to have listing on ecxchange because people can do nothing with their EDC-20 tokens and they lost their trust.
Activity: 38
Merit: 11
May 08, 2020, 09:58:20 AM
When it will be possible to sell EDC tokens on exchange?
Activity: 26
May 07, 2020, 05:56:36 AM
Hope hope it will be no problems with exchange of the tokens. Because it is not good for the reputation of the project.
Activity: 37
May 05, 2020, 11:36:34 AM
As I see the trading volumes of EDC are only from Yobit exchange
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/edc-blockchain/markets/
The new edc-20 token is not yet present on the CMC, so you see erroneous information. And on Yobit there is no our coin.

Thank you for information. When new edc-20 token will be presented on CMC?
Follow the news, plz.

Waiting for the normalization of EDC exchange. It must be simple to exchange EDC without any limits and in all the time.
Activity: 15
April 28, 2020, 05:28:27 AM
I see that there are a lot of news from EDC. Hope it will help tokens to grow.
Activity: 45
April 27, 2020, 01:32:02 PM
I think that the price of EDC will depend from market conditions. If cryptocurrency market will grow the price of EDC will grow too.

The growth will be only in the case if team of EDC will continue the development of the project.
Activity: 245
April 27, 2020, 05:28:50 AM
I think that the price of EDC will depend from market conditions. If cryptocurrency market will grow the price of EDC will grow too.
Activity: 165
April 26, 2020, 03:22:29 PM

People will participate in leasing program if price of EDC will grow. If price of the token will fall it will not be profitable to participate in leasing program and it will be no new participants.

I think that in such stiuation only the general growth of the market will help.

I think that cryptocurrency will be a good alternative to existing fiat system.
Activity: 127
Merit: 8
April 26, 2020, 03:52:24 AM

People will participate in leasing program if price of EDC will grow. If price of the token will fall it will not be profitable to participate in leasing program and it will be no new participants.

I think that in such stiuation only the general growth of the market will help.
Activity: 38
Merit: 11
April 24, 2020, 01:23:51 PM
This coin had too many changes and stuff to hide losses now they make conferences to grab new people inside their centralized system. Now they change to tokens... You are trying to survive a market that no longer believes in ponzis.

Of course there was no response from the SCAM in 2016 when you were called edinar. And now it's more easy to change names change coins... Because the business model is not profitable.
If you buy a ruined bar, make repairs, put in new furniture, hire new staff and, of course, change the name - will this be a fraud for customers?

For investors the most important thing is  that it will be a profit from such repairs and price of the tokens grow.

Activity: 45
April 23, 2020, 03:11:05 PM
This coin had too many changes and stuff to hide losses now they make conferences to grab new people inside their centralized system. Now they change to tokens... You are trying to survive a market that no longer believes in ponzis.

Of course there was no response from the SCAM in 2016 when you were called edinar. And now it's more easy to change names change coins... Because the business model is not profitable.
If you buy a ruined bar, make repairs, put in new furniture, hire new staff and, of course, change the name - will this be a fraud for customers?

For investors the most important thing is  that it will be a profit from such repairs and price of the tokens grow.
Pages:
Jump to: