Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 41. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
(: In medio stat virtus :)
September 12, 2017, 12:01:13 PM
I think will be soon on bittrex or liqui if investors put many funds. Cryptopia is a good exchange to start to share BBT and I hope will increase value on that.
Activity: 350
September 12, 2017, 11:32:16 AM
I think for start jds have a medium exchange maybe cryptopia ? .
only a small exchange like Cryptopia ? no I don't think ! we need to be positive and encourage the team to look for a great exchange.
 I am sure that they are working for a great presentation

For start i says , yes more good exchange needed , i agree .

You are right sir, usually for starters will be add to small exchange, then medium and then big exchange. I am sure if the enthusiasm of investors is very big then it does not  take long time to enter the big exchange
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 12, 2017, 11:30:25 AM
I read about this project and I start to follow hoping this will be an important ICO. I read about people who want to invest 10.000$ to have 100% of returning their investment. It is a good news.
it was a great offer this airdrop, and use the same strategy, I participate in the first days of the Ico because I want to take advantage of the bonus, and also this time I did so. you have to seize the opportunity of the bonus and for airdrop when there are

How many days from the start of ICO are passed? What is the bonus today? Thanks for infomation.
the Ico JustDatingSite began on 15 August and temina 30 September. there are still 15 days absent to join this project,
 I have joined the second day to not lose the airdrop
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
September 12, 2017, 09:00:05 AM
only a small exchange like Cryptopia ? no I don't think ! we need to be positive and encourage the team to look for a great exchange.

For start i says , yes more good exchange needed , i agree .
September 12, 2017, 07:53:33 AM
I read about this project and I start to follow hoping this will be an important ICO. I read about people who want to invest 10.000$ to have 100% of returning their investment. It is a good news.
it was a great offer this airdrop, and use the same strategy, I participate in the first days of the Ico because I want to take advantage of the bonus, and also this time I did so. you have to seize the opportunity of the bonus and for airdrop when there are

How many days from the start of ICO are passed? What is the bonus today? Thanks for infomation.
September 12, 2017, 07:27:25 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
September 12, 2017, 07:23:14 AM
if I will invest 10.000 usd (just an hypothesis) and if one or two years later I will have 15.000/20.000 back I should be satisfied. but if I invest 500 or 1000 I expect an exponential growth.
Well dating websites are often used nowadays, but one of the most important things of this kind of web services is the protection and privacy level of personal data. If a project like this demonstrates that user data are jealously protected i think that we will assist to an exponential growth (sooner or later).
there are many things to consider for a successful dating site like:privacy,equal database(man/woman),geographic location(enough partners near sercher),same interests matching...

I am sure these elements have been well thought out and put in place for the project to make it worthwhile solid dating site.
September 12, 2017, 06:17:07 AM
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
September 12, 2017, 03:32:39 AM
if I will invest 10.000 usd (just an hypothesis) and if one or two years later I will have 15.000/20.000 back I should be satisfied. but if I invest 500 or 1000 I expect an exponential growth.
Well dating websites are often used nowadays, but one of the most important things of this kind of web services is the protection and privacy level of personal data. If a project like this demonstrates that user data are jealously protected i think that we will assist to an exponential growth (sooner or later).
there are many things to consider for a successful dating site like:privacy,equal database(man/woman),geographic location(enough partners near sercher),same interests matching...
September 12, 2017, 02:48:48 AM
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
September 12, 2017, 02:07:27 AM
September 11, 2017, 07:05:01 PM
So the 10 waves have been received. Can I be told when they will be changed to JDScoin? And what is the % of change? Thanks !

I am also quite anxious to get out of this corner. Minor exchanges I imagine at first.

Also for giagge: the timing is not written in their white paper but there's written that they will but back JDC to bring them in their circuit using the money of premium services.

Understand thanks , i hope jds on great good exchange .

I hope it gets announced soon, but tbh being on major exchange is a good encouragement for investors,

JustDatingSite deserves the un exchange of relief, is a project with a content too important not to be exchanged immediately on the major exchanges
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
September 11, 2017, 04:41:42 PM
So the 10 waves have been received. Can I be told when they will be changed to JDScoin? And what is the % of change? Thanks !

I am also quite anxious to get out of this corner. Minor exchanges I imagine at first.

Also for giagge: the timing is not written in their white paper but there's written that they will but back JDC to bring them in their circuit using the money of premium services.

Understand thanks , i hope jds on great good exchange .

I hope it gets announced soon, but tbh being on major exchange is a good encouragement for investors,
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
September 11, 2017, 11:37:44 AM
Here they will release a new version of the mobile application or maybe of the website.

that's the new thing. is it just in their raodmap, but not yet officially announced in the thread.

They will never maybe Grin what about their campaign? it's still running?

yes, it will run untill the end of september, as many others. so the bounties, I wonder.

There's not so much time for bounties, but maybe it's worth to partecipate. "save the date" is so cool! bravo!

thank you so much! after the ico's end I will be the head of marketing!  Grin Grin Grin

Congrats for the new job! I wish you the best, but I think if you will hired we will never heard nothing about you!  Grin Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 11, 2017, 10:45:18 AM
Here they will release a new version of the mobile application or maybe of the website.

that's the new thing. is it just in their raodmap, but not yet officially announced in the thread.

yes, it will run untill the end of september, as many others. so the bounties, I wonder.

There's not so much time for bounties, but maybe it's worth to partecipate. "save the date" is so cool! bravo!

thank you so much! after the ico's end I will be the head of marketing!  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 10:35:45 AM

September 11, 2017, 10:34:07 AM

September 11, 2017, 10:30:04 AM

September 11, 2017, 10:28:03 AM

September 11, 2017, 10:26:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: