Pages:
Author

Topic: 🍁 Jambler.io - Create your own BTC business / Become an Investor 💲 (Read 3905 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
@Jay Johanson and @icopress,
I don't know if you plan to migrate to another forum, maybe it would be good to do it before April 22 and publish relevant info about the new Jambler ANN. I assume that this thread will end up in the archive, but it will still be available in search.
I've already taken care of this: https://www.altcoinstalks.com/index.php?topic=320473.0

As soon as Op is there he will edit this thread.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
@Jay Johanson and @icopress,
I don't know if you plan to migrate to another forum, maybe it would be good to do it before April 22 and publish relevant info about the new Jambler ANN. I assume that this thread will end up in the archive, but it will still be available in search.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
since then nothing has changed
It just changed:
Previously, I was under the impression that Jambler was merely a software or platform provider, like Wordpress or AWS. But after reviewing it more closely, it meets the definition of a mixer as written. My mind was especially changed when I saw this diagram from their website:

The diagram clearly shows that Jambler is the actual mixer. They issue the "letters of guarantee", they send the BTC directly to the final customer, etc. The partners are just lightweight proxies in front of the true mixer, which is Jambler. Jambler "has a feature advertised for taking property, improving its privacy somehow, and then returning roughly the same type of property", and it meets the other two criteria, so it's a mixer.

(Maybe you could make the case that Jambler's actual customers are its partners instead of the final end-users, but even in that case Jambler is acting as a mixer for its partners. Jambler is the one doing the mixing. So it's still a mixer in either case.)

Since I had previously ruled that Jambler did not meet the definition of a mixer, and I've now changed my mind, there will be a short grace period: Jambler will be wordfiltered (and otherwise treated as a mixer) starting on April 22.

As with other banned mixers, please do not interpret this as a moral judgement. I'm not saying that Jambler is or is not bad.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
To put an end to this discussion, I can say that after 3 months of this post (I think it was March 1), I again asked the admin about the status of Jambler, and since then nothing has changed (Jambler is a tool that was created in 2018, the concept of which remained unchanged). If someone is trying to live in a parallel reality that is beneficial to them, then that’s not my problem.

Jambler is not itself a mixer, so it'll be allowed. (It's pretty borderline, though, so I might later reevaluate whether it's exploiting a loophole which should be closed.)
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
[...]
Man, black will not become white just because you call it that, just like Jambler will not cease to be a tool for creating a mixing business. Since 2018, Jambler has not changed the concept of its business, and has never provided services to ordinary users who want to mix bitcoins.
Hopefully theymos will give some clarification about this mixing condition.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
[...]
Man, black will not become white just because you call it that, just like Jambler will not cease to be a tool for creating a mixing business. Since 2018, Jambler has not changed the concept of its business, and has never provided services to ordinary users who want to mix bitcoins.
legendary
Merit: 3548
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Jambler will bear full responsibility and will make a full refund for any case if the digital signature in the letter of guarantee is valid.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to the definition of jambler.io Partners[1], where the Partner is required to create an account, cannot control the deposit addresses,  cannot change the mixing algorithm, Jambler bears full responsibility, all the mixing process takes place via https://api.jambler.io, we can say:

- jambler.io: is a private mixer that allows all users to interact with api.jambler.io using a special token.

- Partners: They are front-end api.jambler.io clones, so there is no difference between them because they all lead to api.jambler.io, Jambler does not even mention that it customizes an independent mixing algorithm for any partners, the only change is UI design and the commission fees they receive.

Installation code ----> https://github.com/jambler-io/bitcoin-mixer/blob/master/mixer-install.sh

source --> https://jambler.io/become-partner.php

Note step number 3, customer sends his coins to jambler.io and not to partner.

[1]
How can I create my own Bitcoin mixer?
It is very simple! You do not have to implement mixer algorithms by yourself or seek for finance to form operating assets, we did that for you.

To create your own mixer, you should follow several steps:

1. Register on the Jambler.io website as a partner, specify a BTC wallet for profit receipt and your mixer commission, configure an automated withdrawal of funds and enter a project name. The platform will generate BTC addresses, issue letters of guarantee on your behalf, control monetary flows and transfer profits to you.

2. Develop website design of your own mixer or use a template which we have prepared for you. In your personal account you can find HTML templates for Tor and Clearnet mixer version, PHP gateway to connect to our system. Download and upload them to your hosting.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
I was wondering what would happen if there was a problem with the jambler.io partner. Will jambler.io be responsible, or will the partners bear the damage of any technical error/scamming?
Jambler will bear full responsibility and will make a full refund for any case if the digital signature in the letter of guarantee is valid. But if someone deploys the Jambler API, runs ads... and then deletes the API and makes a substitution (and supposedly continues to provide services, then Jambler is not responsible). It is for such cases that Jambler's PGP is indicated in partners' letters of guarantee... so that the user can make sure that the partner really uses Jambler software.

Is it possible to mix coins without going through https://api.jambler.io?

This is out of the question. But hypothetically, you can become a partner, deploy the API without deploying the frontend (and as a partner, you can even adjust the commission rate). This way, any mix you make will go through your affiliate node, and you will be the end client of your affiliate node. But what I'm talking about usually happens when testing occurs before deploying the front end.

But if you are talking about sending bitcoins through the investment account, then I can say that from 2018 to this day there have been many attempts by unscrupulous users to abuse the investment function, and it is for such cases that strict control is exercised.

To eliminate risks of getting a cryptocurrency of questionable origin, all investor Bitcoins are checked by the platform scoring system, including blockchain analysis. Transactions which have passed the check, get into the system and transaction which have failed the check, are returned to a customer from the same wallet. This stage makes it possible to terminate attempts of unfair investors to use an investment admittance as a mixer in order to clear their money and gain profit at the same time. Jambler.io does not capitalize on return of cryptocoins which haven’t passed the scoring check, it is a necessary security measure.

What are stock exchanges supported?

Poloniex, Binance, Korbit, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Pbit, GDAX, Okcoin, Kraken, Gemini, BTCC, CEX.IO, itBit, Simex, Lakebtc, Exmo, Bitbay, Livecoin.
legendary
Merit: 3548
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
I was wondering what would happen if there was a problem with the jambler.io partner. Will jambler.io be responsible, or will the partners bear the damage of any technical error/scamming?
Is it possible to mix coins without going through https://api.jambler.io?
legendary

Since you are already here, I would be grateful to receive clarification.
I noticed that all your partners have a fixed (network) fee of 0.0007 BTC per address in addition to the regular service fee (which can vary).
What interests me is, how exactly this amount was determined and what part of the costs it covers (talking about those fixed 0.0007 fees)? I assume that it is your fee because all partners have the same amount for it.

Also, with the rise in the price of Bitcoin, this fee is certainly no longer negligible, it is currently around $50. Most of the competitors are much cheaper here, or we can consider this as your targeting of large transactions.
Activity: 56
Merit: 65
how to become  Investor
It works.

Please visit our telegram group, there is always one of the staff there ready to answer all questions regarding any issues.
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
is thisc not allowed?
 on a bitcointalk now?

how to become  Investor
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 6436
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Hello Jay Johanson!

Since I considered this thread very useful for community at large, I decided to translate it for Romanian local board, in order to bring more visibility over Jambler service. Please find here the Romanian translation: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/jamblerio-creeaz-i-propria-ta-afacere-cu-btc-devino-un-investitor-5491345.

I will make sure to update the translation in case the original thread will suffer any change.

I hope this helps.

At same time, I will try to obtain a few more translations for this thread, but I can not guarantee for how many translations will be done. I will get back on this.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
This isn't the place for your little games. You are not interested in Jambler, you are looking to poke me and icopress in the eye.
The answers to the questions you asked are available on the FAQ page. Not to mention, that the question was already asked and answered in this thread. The minimum investment is 0.04 BTC, the maximum one is 5 BTC per request. However, you can create several requests and invest multiple times.

Having said that, I am not going to answer any of your other questions in this thread.
Why? Because this is what your fragile mind has conjured up: You couldn't get me in trouble with icopress, so you tried to get icopress in trouble with another campaign he manages. Because that failed, you have now slightly changed your tactics. You are going to try to present icopress and myself as bad images to Jambler, hoping to provoke us into saying something nasty or not knowing/wanting to answer your questions. After that, you plan on asking Jambler why they would want us in their campaign and that it would be best to remove us because of how terrible we are.

Did I forget something?
Go away little boy, no one is interested.   

I think this is the right place to ask questions about Jambler service.
OP Jay Johanson is according to @icopress very proud of you @Pmalek and your disgusting foul language postings while showing Jambler Signature!

Sad but true

Please give me the link where the min and max is written

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
If I enter as a seller, where will the bitcoins that will return to me with interest come from? Huh  Grin Huh
Will these coins received with interest be accepted again if reinvested?
or do they have to go through an exchange again? Tongue
legendary
Maybe if @Pmalek can explain a bit more about Jambler.io and what is the minimum investment they accept?
Is there a maximum too?

He should know since he carries the signature of Jambler.io.

oh sure also @icopress should be able to answer my question. I am so glad I found this thread.

Cheers
This isn't the place for your little games. You are not interested in Jambler, you are looking to poke me and icopress in the eye.
The answers to the questions you asked are available on the FAQ page. Not to mention, that the question was already asked and answered in this thread. The minimum investment is 0.04 BTC, the maximum one is 5 BTC per request. However, you can create several requests and invest multiple times.

Having said that, I am not going to answer any of your other questions in this thread.
Why? Because this is what your fragile mind has conjured up: You couldn't get me in trouble with icopress, so you tried to get icopress in trouble with another campaign he manages. Because that failed, you have now slightly changed your tactics. You are going to try to present icopress and myself as bad images to Jambler, hoping to provoke us into saying something nasty or not knowing/wanting to answer your questions. After that, you plan on asking Jambler why they would want us in their campaign and that it would be best to remove us because of how terrible we are.

Did I forget something?

You started off well by answering my questions and I thank you for the answers.

but then you could not hold back and attacked me and insulted me. why? no need! it was a legitimate question and I thought you were the right person to ask. this little boy will not go away and certainly not if you tell me to go away.

Once again you have proven that you are not worthy and acceptable to carry any signature and should not even get 1 sat for your insults.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
Maybe if @Pmalek can explain a bit more about Jambler.io and what is the minimum investment they accept?
Is there a maximum too?

oh sure also @icopress should be able to answer my question. I am so glad I found this thread.

Cheers

Did I forget something?
legendary
OP long time not seen

Is there a maximum too?

Cheers

legendary
Why the platform scoring system needs to receive BTC, hold it for some time, deduct 0.02% and a commission fee of 0.0001 BTC and then send back to withdrawal wallet? Can't it just ask for the sending address, check and confirm before actually receiving the coins?

I guess 0.02% goes to the AML check of the coin. For example services like https://amlbot.com/#pricing
a fee of 0.0001 BTC is probably to cover the network fee, there is no reason for Jambler to cover such costs.
copper member
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1771
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
3.8 What are stock exchanges supported?

Poloniex, Binance, Korbit, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Pbit, GDAX, Okcoin, Kraken, Gemini, BTCC, CEX.IO, itBit, Simex, Lakebtc, Exmo, Bitbay, Livecoin.

I would like to know if Jambler.io will accept coins received from erstwhile LocalBitcoins?
Is it still possible to withdraw coins from localBitcoins? I thought they stopped withdrawal a while back.
They clearly don't mention Localbitcoins in there is its better to assume they don't accept coins from there.

I would like to however comment on the list. It seems like it's not up-to-date at all.
Pbit?
GDAX now known as coinbase pro
Okcoin now known as OKX
itBit now under paxos.com or so they say.
Simex???
Lakebtc???
Livecoin???
Pages:
Jump to: