Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⍱ VPSCoin - X13 PoW/PoS - no ICO no Premine ⍱ - page 2. (Read 3503 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Entire PoW phase is instamined for hours. Nice project. Looking forward!!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I am interested to see what the roadmap will be and also do you do services for other coins, like the web wallet and android wallet or will you outsource those? I have a friend who is looking to make a coin on facebook and she wants to know of some good dev.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
pool Huh??
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1003
no pool?

finish pow?
Activity: 433
Merit: 256
at the first when we talk to our dev we tell them we want only 15000 for PoW that mean 750000 VPScoin from PoW only
maybe they will relaunch VPSCoin with new genesis block

honestly if you have any seggestions, remark, ideas .. please share it with us

POW start with POS, now POW ended
Coin Supply 189160 VPS
POW blocks ~3700 = ~185000 VPS

Top 100 - Current Balance
1   VYohTgffY5YPs81JGeHg3JeqNiuaNiDkhe           57952   30.64%
2   VVdRZchDcCGBNMDuMkaRAV9X6SEAC6E6sk   36839   19.48%
3   VGHJ3cFSZyEzyyREsvja1ueacYeGJnxg2o           34151   18.05%
4   VF1oK5mxRA63eB56dNP4qkQZgQ6f7EqEsB           24516   12.96%
5   VNF9WeFDJM9HDJ66d1AoGbov1QibPVN3LB   11783   6.23%
6   VNo4hu62chn2cFgV5DWJJ2VGDfBwWWNFLn   5199      2.75%

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
15000 blocks of PoW are still mined out

premine

reset
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

Yeah but the entire 15000 blocks of PoW are still mined out. If this thread represents your launch, then your coin is DOA (unless you plan to relaunch it with a new genesis block).

at the first when we talk to our dev we tell them we want only 15000 for PoW that mean 750000 VPScoin from PoW only

for bounties or any importnant news Smiley

camone... Cheesy
Activity: 696
Merit: 500

Yeah but the entire 15000 blocks of PoW are still mined out. If this thread represents your launch, then your coin is DOA (unless you plan to relaunch it with a new genesis block).

for bounties or any importnant news Smiley

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Are there already targets for accepting the coin? Basically, I'm wondering how forward-thinking you've been. Is there already a path to specific hosters? Have you started reaching out to see who may even be interested? How we want things to work and how they will work out are two very different things, Smiley.

it was an idea to create vps hoster or small datacenter to start providing VPS with bitcoin and VPSCoin , we will apply it as soon as possible

not even 1 page on this thread and POW is over..no premine LOL

This coin was mined on NOV 1 by some one.
we can't mine.

we didnt mine it all we just mine some VPS to use it in bounties and campaign
we are contacting our devs to make a solution to return some X PoW so you can mine it
i'm not the dev i'm the owner and designer
actually we start VPSCoin on october with scrypt algo and someone stolen our source code before we release it and fix some bugs
bcz that we start new VPSCoin with x13 algo

Are there already targets for accepting the coin? Basically, I'm wondering how forward-thinking you've been. Is there already a path to specific hosters? Have you started reaching out to see who may even be interested? How we want things to work and how they will work out are two very different things, Smiley.

it was an idea to create vps hoster or small datacenter to start providing VPS with bitcoin and VPSCoin , we will apply it as soon as possible

we can't mine.

we didnt mine it all we just mine some VPS to use it in bounties and campaign
we are contacting our devs to make a solution to return some X PoW so you can mine it
i'm not the dev i'm the owner and designer
actually we start VPSCoin on october with scrypt algo and someone stolen our source code before we release it and fix some bugs
bcz that we start new VPSCoin with x13 algo
Activity: 812
Yep, thats a pitty. Always some shit ;(

we can't mine.

Activity: 598
PoW last block : 15000
Block Reward : 50 VPS
Total coins : 21 000 000 VPS

POW only 750000 VPS?

yes only 750000 ⍱

How much is the premine?
no premine
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
How to solo?
- download wallet
- download CPU miner https://vpscoin.org/downloads/CPUMinerX13_X64.zip
- extract CPUMinerX13_X64.zip
- open start.bat with notepad++ channge username and password with your current username and password in VPSCoin.conf

more info : https://vpscoin.org/#technical

Do you already have a VPS hoster that is going to accept this coin? If so, who is it?
not yet its our goal we mention that in roadmap first we need to create payment gateway than VPS hoster so we can accept ⍱ for selling VPS machine's

Activity: 598
new Ann and pow already over?
How to solo?
- download wallet
- download CPU miner https://vpscoin.org/downloads/CPUMinerX13_X64.zip
- extract CPUMinerX13_X64.zip
- open start.bat with notepad++ channge username and password with your current username and password in VPSCoin.conf

more info : https://vpscoin.org/#technical

Do you already have a VPS hoster that is going to accept this coin? If so, who is it?
not yet its our goal we mention that in roadmap first we need to create payment gateway than VPS hoster so we can accept ⍱ for selling VPS machine's
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007
How to solo?
Activity: 812
PoW last block : 15000
Block Reward : 50 VPS
Total coins : 21 000 000 VPS

POW only 750000 VPS?

yes only 750000 ⍱

How much is the premine?
no premine
Wow, thats rare these days, good luck with project then!
Pages:
Jump to: