Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 345. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Cant wait to see what happens
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
So where are the Dev's  Angry when did anyone of them last post?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is WC now dead?

I a  f*cking board about such a s+it.

its not dead! waiting for the we fixed wateva was wrong announcement! do yourself a favour and read back but skim! lots of fud every where
Activity: 504
Is WC now dead?

I a  f*cking board about such a s+it.
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
Sell your WC for BC win 5% !!!

"Meet Black"- Whitecoin Campaign

We at Blackcoin don't like the problems with Whitecoin any more than you do, we now offer you an exit plan... sell Whitecoin, buy Blackcoin and you will receive 5% extra on your btc investment

To reduce the risk of moving to BlackCoin and to emphasize our confidence in the future value of BlackCoin we are putting forward a "meet black" promotion which will compensate WC coin sellers an additional 5% of their BTC investment in BC.

This promotion is designed to encourage WC holders to join #blackcoinpool on IRC, r/blackcoin and get to know the guys behind Blackcoin, see what makes the Blackcoin community so special.

There is no catch.
The only requirement is that you hold your BlackCoin for 14 days. After holding BC 14 days, you will be paid 5% of your BTC investment and may then either continue to hold your BlackCoin or sell and try out other coins.

To be eligible for this promotion, you will need to show screenshots of the actual sell and buy transactions, the transactions need to be within 3 hours of each other, this window will provide an adequate time frame to sell as high as possible and buy into Blackcoin at a reasonable price. You will need to show a transaction id for the transaction of Blackcoin to your wallet and the Blackcoin wallet address. We require that you keep the purchased Blackcoins in your wallet for at least 14 days. (and we of course recommend staking for that 1%/year interest rate).

This promotion will be limited to a minimum quantity of 1 BTC of WC sold and BC Bought. This promotion is limited to a max of 400 BTC of bought Blackcoins. This offer expires on midnight GMT April 30th.

Send an email to [email protected] with the documentation of the transactions and add your BTC address in the email.

lol and lose the 100% gains to be followed? fuck off and no thank you. ignored
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Sell your WC for BC win 5% !!!

"Meet Black"- Whitecoin Campaign

We at Blackcoin don't like the problems with Whitecoin any more than you do, we now offer you an exit plan... sell Whitecoin, buy Blackcoin and you will receive 5% extra on your btc investment

To reduce the risk of moving to BlackCoin and to emphasize our confidence in the future value of BlackCoin we are putting forward a "meet black" promotion which will compensate WC coin sellers an additional 5% of their BTC investment in BC.

This promotion is designed to encourage WC holders to join #blackcoinpool on IRC, r/blackcoin and get to know the guys behind Blackcoin, see what makes the Blackcoin community so special.

There is no catch.
The only requirement is that you hold your BlackCoin for 14 days. After holding BC 14 days, you will be paid 5% of your BTC investment and may then either continue to hold your BlackCoin or sell and try out other coins.

To be eligible for this promotion, you will need to show screenshots of the actual sell and buy transactions, the transactions need to be within 3 hours of each other, this window will provide an adequate time frame to sell as high as possible and buy into Blackcoin at a reasonable price. You will need to show a transaction id for the transaction of Blackcoin to your wallet and the Blackcoin wallet address. We require that you keep the purchased Blackcoins in your wallet for at least 14 days. (and we of course recommend staking for that 1%/year interest rate).

This promotion will be limited to a minimum quantity of 1 BTC of WC sold and BC Bought. This promotion is limited to a max of 400 BTC of bought Blackcoins. This offer expires on midnight GMT April 30th.

Send an email to [email protected] with the documentation of the transactions and add your BTC address in the email.

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
When WC walk into exchange in this hat, they know he doesn't afraid of anything
Activity: 140
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I don't believe chinese coin
So I don't invest white coin

well ok then fella! you just keep on keeping on
Activity: 140
Whitecoin alive because faith in him is strong and any obstacles we are not afraid
Activity: 28
Activity: 4
BlackCoin - No premine. No IPO. Why WC choise Premine option?

Premine is gone. White Coin is now on equal footing in this regard.

And thats the best way to look at it. Whatever happened before, this coin should be judged on its current merits. Once everything is sorted, the community backing will show how powerful this coin is.
Exactly, there was a premine, it was intended as a scam. Now the scam dev is out of the game, he dumped and that's gone now so why would anybody run away now and dump the coins cheaply. The technical problems will be solved and there is no reason why WC should die if this news didn't manage to kill it.
Activity: 125
The WhiteCoin wallet is currently offline following concerns over a blockchain vulnerability, deposits and withdrawals have been stopped.    Not GOOD.
SxC
Activity: 336
Do you think transactions are slow?
Some WC I sent 2h ago are still not even showing at destination, altho they are indeed send :S

MintPal @MintPalExchange
The WhiteCoin wallet is currently offline following concerns over a blockchain vulnerability, deposits and withdrawals have been stopped
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
Do you think transactions are slow?
Some WC I sent 2h ago are still not even showing at destination, altho they are indeed send :S
Activity: 196

And thats the best way to look at it. Whatever happened before, this coin should be judged on its current merits. Once everything is sorted, the community backing will show how powerful this coin is.
Activity: 609
the biggest mistake is to sell! you just have to buy so you have to double, it is a normal panic sell of the weak hands
Activity: 154

Activity: 392
Jump to: