Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 352. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Options:

A) Shout, throw mud, spread FUD etc. and lose whatever you still have in WC as it will cause current saving efforts to cease.
B) Support the effort to save the coin and do what you can to help.

It is obvious that no-one from the original dev team is here trying to defend the coin or to do any saving. It seems therefore that the effort mogonzo is doing is the only effort to save WC atm, so rather support his effort. Therefore, supporting option B above has some chance of saving many people's investment and option A has 0% chance. The course of action seems quite clear.

+100

+1000

SO what can we do to turn this into an opportunity?

We need to start by figuring out who's actually on the WC team. We know there's Mogonzo. We need to find out who else there is, and most importantly, if there is a dev. If there's not a dev, then one needs to be hired.

The new team needs to gain control of all the official WC accounts (Github, Twitter, website, etc.), if possible. (If it's not possible, then the coin probably can't be saved.)

Beyond that, increase transparency and accountability. Define a philosophy and marketing image for WhiteCoin.

Those are my thoughts.

Well, if you look for answer, better go IRC #whitecoinfoundation or #whitecoin. The people there are trying to resolv this issue. This thread is taken over by trolled, i m doing my best but well, maybe better let them think the ship and buying while it s diving.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Activity: 221
Meanwhile if you guys are looking for a honest coin make sure you check out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521251.0.

Build a community and trade amongst your peers

With all these scammers around you won't get rich in 1 day 1 week 1 month or 1 year.

Focus on building a community first, be honest, be just and you shall succeed

Ahh At least. I prefer that you be honnest than spreading FUD. I will be sure to look into it man. That looks great. Of course, we are a little past that hype, country coin isn t what it was some time ago, but always good o hear about an honnest coin promoting by FUD on other threads.

Jump in your WC pool man, and doze off
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Freedom through Cryptocurrency!
Options:

A) Shout, throw mud, spread FUD etc. and lose whatever you still have in WC as it will cause current saving efforts to cease.

It is obvious that no-one from the original dev team is here trying to defend the coin or to do any saving. It seems therefore that the effort mogonzo is doing is the only effort to save WC atm, so rather support his effort. Therefore, supporting option B above has some chance of saving many people's investment and option A has 0% chance. The course of action seems quite clear.

+100

+1000

We need to start by figuring out who's actually on the WC team. We know there's Mogonzo. We need to find out who else there is, and most importantly, if there is a dev. If there's not a dev, then one needs to be hired.

The new team needs to gain control of all the official WC accounts (Github, Twitter, website, etc.), if possible. (If it's not possible, then the coin probably can't be saved.)

Beyond that, increase transparency and accountability. Define a philosophy and marketing image for WhiteCoin.

Those are my thoughts.
So fucking pissed at white coin devs, made it so you can't even send your coins to an exchange and sell by lying to exchange owners. This is completely their fault, everything was done to cause a panic and destroy white coin.

Thanks to mofuckingonzo
Activity: 336
Once the coin is forked and running good code, nobody will care a month or two from now. It will trade like any other coin
Meanwhile if you guys are looking for a honest coin make sure you check out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521251.0.

Build a community and trade amongst your peers

With all these scammers around you won't get rich in 1 day 1 week 1 month or 1 year.

Focus on building a community first, be honest, be just and you shall succeed

Ahh At least. I prefer that you be honnest than spreading FUD. I will be sure to look into it man. That looks great. Of course, we are a little past that hype, country coin isn t what it was some time ago, but always good o hear about an honnest coin promoting by FUD on other threads.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
Once again: dont invest what you can't afford to lose. Right now this is risky gamble. It could go up to 2000 again or could go to 100 if when people wake up and deposits are active all panic sell. Right now its a gamble

WC just repeating the BC history from 500 to 90.000, Thanks for advice, I wont make another mistake.
Once again: dont invest what you can't afford to lose. Right now this is risky gamble. It could go up to 2000 again or could go to 100 if when people wake up and deposits are active all panic sell. Right now its a gamble

Sourcecode and wallets need to be fixed before anything goes up
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
Its costs maximum 2BTC to build a coin like this one with all working wallets

Sounds good. Well if it's that cheap and easy, maybe I'll just build my own coin then. A nice PoS coin with even some feature improvements over WC. Any devs here want to work with me?  Grin

PM Me if you are serious

Lol you spread FUD and you are a scammer? Some other talent?  Maybe at COD?

I am a scammer ? how did you establish that ?

I am spreading the truth, now fuck off

You are spreading the fear. That s a good business, i could at least give you that.

But please, don t be angry when you are exposed. You need the thrust of people in order to spread the FUD. If you loose your temper, it s not gonne be good for your business.

I don't need "thrust" from people, wtf are you talking about what business, fck off already

Wink ok i won t tell anybody. you have my word.

Just continue whatever you were doing and stop telling every body to sell in a panic selling time.
Not too much support anymore sold sorry Sad

For finding support when there is panic selling, you have to look at the volume not the price. This a common mistake. If you look at the volume you clearly see that there is a lot of buying pressure even if price is going a little down.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/wcbtc

A minute ago you were all hyped up about it
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Activity: 392
It's pretty obvious what happened here. Mogonzo was hired by a crappy dev to promote his coin, but then he found out that the code is full of problems. Now he's trying to do damage control, while the dev has disappeared. I've had experiences with devs who try to bite off more than they can chew, and then other people in the company such as PR guys have to clean up the mess with the public. It's an awful position that Mogonzo is in, and it seems he's at least trying to save the coin from failure.

other than pos not working correctly everything is fine, we need a wallet update not a hostile fork from a scammer

By the time people realise that, mogonzo will be gone with all the bTC and the coin will be dead worthless with no support.

This coin could've gone places but moshitfacegonfuckeronzo had to fuck it up
Spam kids go play call of duty

Lame ^^^ come with something better Son

Cheena why don't you at least grow some balls and post with your real account?

^^^ Touche, feeling angry ?

Not especially. All I hold is what I mined and if I sell it now it will still be extremely profitable as mining goes. I'm just curious as to why you would not want your real account to be associated with such a noble crusade?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Options:

+100

+1000

It's pretty obvious what happened here. Mogonzo was hired by a crappy dev to promote his coin, but then he found out that the code is full of problems. Now he's trying to do damage control, while the dev has disappeared. I've had experiences with devs who try to bite off more than they can chew, and then other people in the company such as PR guys have to clean up the mess with the public. It's an awful position that Mogonzo is in, and it seems he's at least trying to save the coin from failure.

other than pos not working correctly everything is fine, we need a wallet update not a hostile fork from a scammer

By the time people realise that, mogonzo will be gone with all the bTC and the coin will be dead worthless with no support.

This is WC not BTC so there is no BTC to take off with. Do you have any better alternatives to save the coin? If nothing is done and your current advice is followed then the coin will be dead and worthless.

WC & SELL = BTC

Look how much confidence the market had in MoPonzo the price dropped like dead bird

This is WC not BTC so there is no BTC to take off with. Do you have any better alternatives to save the coin? If nothing is done and your current advice is followed then the coin will be dead and worthless.

THINK. He wants all you to channel this 51% bullshit to make off with all the coins he is going to mine with your hash power.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Jump to: