Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 356. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
take your miners off chunky pool, don't let the 51% attack happen! I'm pretty sure this is a scam to destroy white coin. Real dev has been posting within the last day.

Probably not. We know who Mogonzo is. He's a real person with a known real name: Chris Salsman (https://twitter.com/mogonz0). He is putting his reputation on the line here. I think we should let him try to fix the problems with WC.
You don't fork a coin with a 51% attack!!!!

Right because your vast knowledge of forks consists of this..

Other coins like doge don't need a 51% attack to fork.

.. so clearly it must apply to every coin and you are the only person who has a clue what is going on.

Why are you trying to secure 51 percent hash rate, when the coin should've been in POS for days now ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
take your miners off chunky pool, don't let the 51% attack happen! I'm pretty sure this is a scam to destroy white coin. Real dev has been posting within the last day.

Probably not. We know who Mogonzo is. He's a real person with a known real name: Chris Salsman (https://twitter.com/mogonz0). He is putting his reputation on the line here. I think we should let him try to fix the problems with WC.

I'm not a dev so I don't know. But my common sense tells me that Mr. Salsman would not represent himself as the PR Director of WhiteCoin unless he's actually trying to help the coin succeed. If it fails, he's going to look pretty bad. So why don't we give the guy a break and let him try to fix whatever is wrong?

Oh i think it will be fixed.

My best guess is that they knew since the beginning it was a bad copy/paste and that they could start this once the distribution is over. Whales buying every thiing currently.
Activity: 70
Why is there so much buy pressure?

Whales are hurting and will try to re-pump to recover losses. Coin is dead bro for real. Community in tatters

AKA "dump into my buy order"
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
without real confirmation of what s going on, we shouldn't support a possible attack.
any1 can confirm that he works for chunky?
Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Whales are hurting and will try to re-pump to recover losses. Coin is dead bro for real. Community in tatters

This! If it ever gets to 1000 again they will dump the shit put of it to recover some losses.
Activity: 91

because of hope?
because it is going to be one of the greatest crypto scam to date?
Can someone provide a link to the new IRC chat? Thanks
Could someone point out the hills that I should run for?  Tongue

Cinnicoin my friend. im afraid blackcoin was killed due to every color of the crayon box being created as a crypto
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Right because your vast knowledge of forks consists of this..

Other coins like doge don't need a 51% attack to fork.

.. so clearly it must apply to every coin and you are the only person who has a clue what is going on.
Bought 600 000 at 1400 and now wake up to this sht..

I bought at 2000. Lesson learnt never "invest" (gamble) on cryptos anymore.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 476
moOo

pray tell how you would do it.. in this situation.
Activity: 476
moOo

opportunity.

if it gets fixed you can make bank.. and i guess some people trust the guy trying to fix it.
Activity: 33

Holy cow, get a grip.  It is certainly a way to do it if the devs have bailed.
Activity: 414
Freedom through Cryptocurrency!

I'm not a dev so I don't know. But my common sense tells me that Mr. Salsman would not represent himself as the PR Director of WhiteCoin unless he's actually trying to help the coin succeed. If it fails, he's going to look pretty bad. So why don't we give the guy a break and let him try to fix whatever is wrong?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Because somone is buying coins 2.5 times less then i pay..
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Cant believe we are seeing initial Bittex prices.

what do you expect honestly. you copied BC, changed a few numbers around, had premine and had a rocky lanuch due to not changeing the ports from BC settings, purely relying on hype to pump the coin.... this shit was destined to fall from the very beginning. a coin powered by greed falls to the dust.
Activity: 9
Cant believe we are seeing initial Bittex prices.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future

Exactly. You guy stop the fud right now.
Jump to: