Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 450. (Read 759219 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Well that was very anti-climatic. Waffles is just not dumping fast enough.  Tongue

well there still is about 300,000 buy orders on mintpal between 990 and 980
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Yes, shouldnt have autopayed to the exchange site.   I  emailed the pool admin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Well that was very anti-climatic. Waffles is just not dumping fast enough.  Tongue
Activity: 98
Hi guys, running 4GH/s of pure WC and hashing blocks like madmen Smiley

Come mine on the best server and know that your coins are safe.

WC.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

Why pool shows only 2/3 of my Hasrate?? (amsterdam stratum)
Activity: 672
I didn' get my autopayout , no transaction ID.  Anybody know how to get the coin??

The autopayout form  pool to mintpal was not receved and no transaction ID.   I wanna get the coin,  how can I?

Did you mine from a pool to an exchange? Huh Shocked

*** email support immediately with all details.  I've had mine get recovered before elsewhere
Activity: 224
dump to  800 soon
soon !!! Grin Grin

Now you might be right. Waffle finally dumping faster.

Waffle has 5.5M wc Unconfirmed ,
 dumping  !

I'm confused and its not hard to do but hasn't this been a constant now for 2 days?

No it hasn't. They've decreased dumping rate so the price wouldn't take such a big hit in the last 48 hours. But now it looks like it's increasing.

still mining it on ipominer.com

But that's in the unconfirmed, their unexchanged will hit 2mil as a high but you'll see that sell

*** anyone know of other multipools mining on WC? Waffle has been decreasing their hash

yes ipominer.com is still mining it.
Activity: 238
I didn' get my autopayout , no transaction ID.  Anybody know how to get the coin??

The autopayout form  pool to mintpal was not receved and no transaction ID.   I wanna get the coin,  how can I?

You shouldn't be using pools to directly put in exchanges. Use pools direct to a wallet address.

The autopayout form  pool to mintpal was not receved and no transaction ID.   I wanna get the coin,  how can I?
dump to  800 soon
soon !!! Grin Grin

dumping  !

I'm confused and its not hard to do but hasn't this been a constant now for 2 days?

No it hasn't. They've decreased dumping rate so the price wouldn't take such a big hit in the last 48 hours. But now it looks like it's increasing.

But that's in the unconfirmed, their unexchanged will hit 2mil as a high but you'll see that sell

*** anyone know of other multipools mining on WC? Waffle has been decreasing their hash

Well let's see. It was 2-3 million unconfirmed before. Now it's up to 6 million. That seems more than before. I waited over 24 hours for it to finally drop under 1000. Finally....  Grin

I misspoke.  Their unexchanged tops out at 200 thousand, their unconfirmed has remained in the 4 to 6 million range.  They are balancing their hashrate on being immediately best profitable.  As others are hashing they are reducing theirs
dump to  800 soon
soon !!! Grin Grin

dumping  !

Well let's see. It was 2-3 million unconfirmed before. Now it's up to 6 million. That seems more than before. I waited over 24 hours for it to finally drop under 1000. Finally....  Grin
dump to  800 soon
soon !!! Grin Grin

dumping  !

Activity: 65

I will be supporting whitecoin multipool half my hash will be on WC and other half on AC lets do this!  Grin
dump to  800 soon
soon !!! Grin Grin

dumping  !

dump to  800 soon
soon !!! Grin Grin

dumping  !

Activity: 182
dump to  800 soon
soon !!! Grin Grin

dumping  !
I am a clone, I am not alone, every fibre of my flesh and bone is identical to the others, everything I say is in the same tone as my test tube brothers voice, I have no flaws to identify and this doodle that flows from my pen has just been written by another 20 telepathic men it says for the wings of any bird other than a battery hen.

That is a description of a clone the keyword is identical.

Black coin is the opposite to White coin so just in the name it's self it could not be identical besides all the other aspects.

What they are, all of them, starting with BTC are derivative developments.

You're awesome /u/wctipbot 100
Jump to: