Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉AVAILABLE 👈 🔥Signature & Bounty Campaign Manager🔥 LM Management ✅ (Read 5557 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1011
All Games incl Racer and Lottery game are Closed
Bump

it looks like that you need the Bump. I only can reiterate that Clients should read your Trust Feedback. There are many other fine Signature Managers here in this forum.

Cheers

Are you angry because you received negative trust from LM? Yes, I agree with you, that there are many good campaign managers on bitcointalk, one of them is LM  Wink

Cheers

WRONG! I'm not angry and your saying LM is one of the good ones means nothing. I just said that new clients should check and think and be smart as LM himself is a signature spammer with off topic postings.
But you are absolutely right that if a client needs signature spammers, LM is the right one.

Cheers

edit:
I checked your trust feedback now and I am really shocked that you are accepted in any Signature Campaign!
But guess who is your Singature Manager? Oh what a surprise it is @Little Mouse

Let me see what Shuffle.com owner has to say

So are you going to open your own campaign service? This may be interesting, because searching for campaigns is not an easy job. I look forward to your high quality campaign and will take your campaign to number one overnight.

If you can only talk nonsense and color your writing red, then that doesn't prove anything. You don't even need to be a legendary member to be able to do it.

So? toast  Wink

I didn't participate in the shuffle campaign, I just used the signature because I played there.

But I will end my discussion with you, because I don't want to interfere with other people's business like you  Wink

Actually good idea to offer my own Signature Campaigns. Thanks for the idea.

To be honest, you would not be accepted as being off topic and posting very aggressively.

Regarding red text, I can tell that you and other members here read red text very well. At least your off-topic response says that.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
Activity: 868
Merit: 456
Bump

it looks like that you need the Bump. I only can reiterate that Clients should read your Trust Feedback. There are many other fine Signature Managers here in this forum.

Cheers

Are you angry because you received negative trust from LM? Yes, I agree with you, that there are many good campaign managers on bitcointalk, one of them is LM  Wink

Cheers

WRONG! I'm not angry and your saying LM is one of the good ones means nothing. I just said that new clients should check and think and be smart as LM himself is a signature spammer with off topic postings.
But you are absolutely right that if a client needs signature spammers, LM is the right one.

Cheers

edit:
I checked your trust feedback now and I am really shocked that you are accepted in any Signature Campaign!

So are you going to open your own campaign service? This may be interesting, because searching for campaigns is not an easy job. I look forward to your high quality campaign and will take your campaign to number one overnight.

If you can only talk nonsense and color your writing red, then that doesn't prove anything. You don't even need to be a legendary member to be able to do it.

So? toast  Wink

I didn't participate in the shuffle campaign, I just used the signature because I played there.

But I will end my discussion with you, because I don't want to interfere with other people's business like you  Wink
legendary
Bump

Cheers

Cheers

Cheers

edit:

Activity: 868
Merit: 456
Bump

Cheers

Are you angry because you received negative trust from LM? Yes, I agree with you, that there are many good campaign managers on bitcointalk, one of them is LM  Wink

Cheers
legendary
Bump

Cheers
legendary
legendary

Read the campaign rules correctly. I'm not liable to distribute the campaign payment.

Every future and current Client should read your Trust feedback @Little-Mouse
BTW I like your name

legendary
Good manager and faster activity
There has any news from rexx team for bounty rewards?
Read the campaign rules correctly. I'm not liable to distribute the campaign payment.
Activity: 659
Merit: 10
Chainjoes.com
Good manager and faster activity
There has any news from rexx team for bounty rewards?
copper member
Activity: 320
Merit: 25
Exceptional service from LM! Highly recommend LM for campaign management for his professionalism, and commitment to customer satisfaction.
legendary
Happy New Year to everyone and their families. Have a great year ahead.

LM
legendary

I don't mind sending you a message from my original account. I trust your integrity to some extent.
No need to do that. I usually send monthly invoice to the clients. So, sometimes, it also gets hard to adjust with the sudden increase. But thanks for your input. I'll find a better solution.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Code:
https://mempool.space/tx/8821078df69bcaf2e3c7a41f6f556775f30bcd790be54b82f1e1ae954e450b75
https://mempool.space/tx/1fec3bc82efb43f3f20e89a71180a395255cdd836fee59bc20a0724d1ef8488b

I don't understand why you chose a low fee rate for the last two transactions despite your knowledge of the network conditions.
These transactions may take several days to be confirmed.

This doesn't serve your reputation as a good campaign manager as the reviews say.
Thanks for pointing out that. Usually it gets dropped to that lower fees per byte. If it doesn't, I will increase the fee. I can't talk for other campaign manager but I take a fix amount for fee and a sudden increase is very much unlikely to be adjusted with that.
I appreciate your input and I would more appreciate if you had posted from the real account but it's fine. Thank you, anyway.

Thank you for the kind answer, and I appreciate your interest in responding.

It's just that it caught the attention of campaign managers who didn't seem to care about the other users' life obligations.

I use an alternative account so that one of those managers does not attack me in a dramatic way and appear like a hero in exchange for me losing my account (DT can tag me). I want to avoid all of this.

I don't mind sending you a message from my original account. I trust your integrity to some extent.
legendary
Code:
https://mempool.space/tx/8821078df69bcaf2e3c7a41f6f556775f30bcd790be54b82f1e1ae954e450b75
https://mempool.space/tx/1fec3bc82efb43f3f20e89a71180a395255cdd836fee59bc20a0724d1ef8488b

I don't understand why you chose a low fee rate for the last two transactions despite your knowledge of the network conditions.

This doesn't serve your reputation as a good campaign manager as the reviews say.
Thanks for pointing out that. Usually it gets dropped to that lower fees per byte. If it doesn't, I will increase the fee. I can't talk for other campaign manager but I take a fix amount for fee and a sudden increase is very much unlikely to be adjusted with that.
I appreciate your input and I would more appreciate if you had posted from the real account but it's fine. Thank you, anyway.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Code:

legendary
legendary
Thank you a lot for the feedback, MainIbem.

Bump
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
A good manager I have ever noticed, I strongly recommended him to anyone who is in need of campaign management be it signature campaign or social media campaign. Little mouse is there to deliver your project and expect an excellent work.

Good luck Sir 👍
legendary
Thanks, Learn Bitcoin. That means a lot.

Bump
Pages:
Jump to: