Pages:
Author

Topic: ㅤ (Read 15153 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 6442
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
November 10, 2023, 12:33:40 AM
What happened with this thread title and first post?
Former Binance Card users, what are your next options?

The OP no longer wants to maintain this thread as well as several others he started.
I suggest you start a new topic and ask a question that interests you. Here in this board or the exchanges category.

Fuck this, I'll just re-create the thread using publicly available cache copies.

Perfectly good list ruined because of someone's drama.

Edit: Live.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 2802
November 09, 2023, 07:14:26 PM

The OP no longer wants to maintain this thread as well as several others he started.
I suggest you start a new topic and ask a question that interests you. Here in this board or the exchanges category.
Activity: 177
Merit: 32
November 09, 2023, 06:50:50 PM
Activity: 8
Merit: 8
October 28, 2023, 11:03:09 AM
Is there a connection between Paywithanon and Paywithmoon?
One guy, who left a 5-star positive review on Paywitmoon's Trustpilot page, states that Paywithanon is using Paywithmoon's server.
Also, is paywithmoon active and functioning right now? They have stopped their virtual VISA service back in February 15 2023, but their website remains active. This seems weird.
Hi davis196,
I am the developer of paywithanon. There are no connection between paywithmoon and paywithanon both of them are totally different system.

I would suggest that everyone should stay away from paywithanon because they are scammers. Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5468591.0;all

Thanks
Activity: 2912
Merit: 900
October 27, 2023, 06:41:03 AM
Is there a connection between Paywithanon and Paywithmoon?
One guy, who left a 5-star positive review on Paywitmoon's Trustpilot page, states that Paywithanon is using Paywithmoon's server.
Also, is paywithmoon active and functioning right now? They have stopped their virtual VISA service back in February 15 2023, but their website remains active. This seems weird.
legendary
October 26, 2023, 03:28:08 AM
Why are you adding pictures next to the dubious cards, when AFAIK they don't have any real design in the first place since they are virtual?

The strangest question possible. They have designs in their own applications. Can't virtual cards have a debit card symbol? All images are taken from official service websites, and not just drawn by someone.

OK I can understand that, it's just weird that card providers make designs of their cards as images if the card is fully virtual.

I know it helps for marketing purposes and brand image and all that stuff, I just wanted to point out that the design of the card is often used as a technique along with other visual elements of a website to make a card appear trustworthy to many people. (Whether or not a particular card is, though, is a completely different topic.)
legendary
October 24, 2023, 08:32:37 AM
If you know of other forum cases with complaints about valid debit cards, please let me know and I will add the necessary note and card information.

Why are you adding pictures next to the dubious cards, when AFAIK they don't have any real design in the first place since they are virtual?

If Bitcointalk had some support for spoiler tags, I would've recommended hiding the entire third post in there, so that they would not be seen by default. Sadly though, that's not supported.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 7315
October 21, 2023, 05:55:06 AM
Please be careful and don't rush adding new cards as soon as they show up, especially if they are ''anon''.

You misunderstand the meaning of this topic. This topic is not about the most trusted and proven services, it is an overview of all possible offers that are presented on the crypto debit card scene. Whether to use a card or not is up to everyone to decide for themselves, since this topic is not a recommendation, but an informational one, except in cases of outright scam, when the card does not fulfill its direct functions. In this case, I do not see any complaints that the PaytheAnon card has somehow stopped working and is not giving out money.

But how about showing warning about on-going accusation and weird/shady behavior? After some member discuss about on-going accusation, they decide to lock the thread.
Activity: 658
Merit: 512
October 21, 2023, 05:46:02 AM
Thanks Ratimov for always updating on this thread all the available crypto cards you have researched to discover, many people will find some of them very useful after which they have given a try, however, it is our own personal responsibility to make research on any one of them before using, this is at our own discretion in making such decision, i think it's quite a while now that i came across a thread on this forum on members asking for recommendations from crypto card users, when we have them like this, it is also our major responsibility in making a personal research on them before using any, thanks for updating up the thread promptly.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 6871
October 20, 2023, 02:43:54 PM
This is another SCAM card in your list Ratimov!

Please be careful and don't rush adding new cards as soon as they show up, especially if they are ''anon''.

More about this lowlife paywithanon scammer:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5470574
Activity: 21
Merit: 1
October 20, 2023, 11:18:56 AM
Binance Card is Dead, same as others who using "Contis"

Dear Binancian,

We wanted to draw your attention to the email from [email protected] below. Regrettably, you are among the small number of Binance users affected by the announcement that the Binance Visa Debit Card program is closing. You will no longer be able to use your Binance Visa Debit Card from 20th December 2023 UTC 00:00.

Your Binance account is unaffected and will continue to operate as usual. This change only impacts the use of your Binance Card.

In the meantime, where available, users can shop with crypto and send crypto using Binance Pay, a contactless, borderless and secure cryptocurrency payment technology designed by Binance, at merchants accepting it.

Yours sincerely

The Binance team

——————----------------------------------------

​​You will no longer be able to use your Binance Visa Debit Card from 20th December 2023

This email is to notify you that you will no longer be able to use your Binance Visa Debit Card from 20th December 2023 onwards.

This is because the Binance Visa Debit Card program, issued by UAB ”Finansinės paslaugos ,,Contis“, part of the Solaris Group, is closing in two months’ time.

Your Binance account will remain open and is not impacted by the closure of the Binance Visa Debit Card Program.     

Why will I no longer be able to use my Binance Visa Debit Card?

UAB “Finansinės paslaugos ,,Contis“ will no longer be the issuer of the Binance Visa Debit Card program after the closure date.

What do I need to do?

On 20th December 2023, please destroy your Binance Visa Debit Card by cutting it through the chip and magnetic stripe.

You don’t need to do anything else.

You will not lose any fiat or crypto currency from your Binance account, because this update only impacts your Binance Visa Debit Card; your Binance account will not be closed or impacted.

Refunds, disputes and complaints will continue to be processed as usual until the Binance Visa Debit Card program is closed and during the mandatory period afterwards.  Further information regarding the process for refunds, disputes and complaints will be shared with you nearer the time.

We recommend that you take action at your earliest convenience.     

If you have lost your card, you may order a replacement one up until 6th December 2023, and spend the funds from your Binance account in the Binance app as normal until the Binance Visa Debit Card program is closed on 20th December 2023. Note that card delivery timeframes can vary depending on international and local post providers.

What if I need help?

If you have any difficulties using your Binance Visa Debit Card before 20th December 2023, please contact Binance Customer Services for help via the Binance.com website.

Complaints: Please contact the Binance team via Binance's live support chat on https://www.binance.com/en OR the Binance App.

Kind regards

UAB “Finansinės paslaugos ,,Contis” part of Solaris Group, on behalf of Binance.

legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1540
October 19, 2023, 04:24:12 PM

That thread is now locked and the OP got some negative trust rating for allegedly not paying website developer. A weird drama and not a good sign Smiley

But this kind of brings a question of how safe are some of those cards. Do Visa, Mastercard or others somehow verify whether those new businesses, offering their cards, are legit? Or can literally anyone launch their own Bitcoin card?
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
October 16, 2023, 04:07:00 AM
Just saw an ad from Thorwallet on Reddit. Apparently, they now offering Visa cards (only available for Europeans only):

https://www.thorwallet.org/card

I haven't tried their card, but AFAIK they're legit and the project is backed by the same team behind Thorchain/Thorswap projects.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 6871
September 28, 2023, 05:04:05 PM
Hey man, do some better research before posting cards, this PST cards are obvious SCAM!
They even scammed bitcointalk member Maris Lunt who sent coins from Coinbase, they have negative feedback, and there are several opened flags against them in forum.
Ever since this incident they are missing from forum, and they will never come back.

Read more information in this topic:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pstnet-review-it-is-a-scam-how-i-lost-27000-in-btc-thread-below-5461922

Flags against PSTNET:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=3548015
staff
Activity: 3402
Merit: 6065
September 18, 2023, 08:41:16 AM
-snip-

Regarding OneKey's card. It looks like it's not available for everyone yet. I just made an account and set a 2FA but then on the "account activation" page (where apparently you have to submit your documents), it says that I need an invitation code to continue.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 6072
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 06, 2023, 03:04:27 PM
The binance card is also unavailable

Where is that written?

When I click the link I get
The Gemini card is not a debit card, but a regular card that pays rewards in crypto.

I know there are a few crypto credit cards on the list, as an exception.

Dave casually hands a ton of work Ratimov....

How about a separate section for those cards that are either credit cards or fiat funded that just give rewards in crypto? i.e. Gemini and Fold and the others.

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 6072
Crypto Swap Exchange
September 06, 2023, 02:07:27 PM
You should move the bitpay card into unavailable
https://bitpay.com/card/
https://twitter.com/BitPay/status/1659231785832546316?s=20

The binance card is also unavailable
https://www.binance.com/en/cards/

The Gemini card is not a debit card, but a regular card that pays rewards in crypto.

-Dave
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Farewell LEO, you *will* be missed.
September 05, 2023, 03:43:56 PM
By the way, is Wirex still a thing?

Wirex has troubles in Europe; their card license got revoked and they seem to have real problems finding a replacement. European cards don't work for some months now.
So somehow Wirex seems to do big steps into becoming "a thing" of the history, at least in Europe.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 5882
August 31, 2023, 01:29:44 PM
Better than nothing, but Europe has already many crypto cards here and there. It's will be hard for Bitrefill to compete with Coinbase, Wirex, ect...
True, they will have tough competition here, but if Visa really stops supporting Binance many people will look for another option. By the way, is Wirex still a thing? I know they have been around for a ling tiem and that they wre one of the first crypot debit cards but I enevr met someone ac tually using it and I know quite a few crypto debit card users (majority of them use Binance).

It will need to have a serious advantage compared to others and the only thing coming to my mind is a card without KYC
(something almost impossible nowadays).
It could be the fees but it can't work with zero fee that's for sure.
Yeah I don't even hope for no KYC but cashback is something that we could see.

So, there is nothing exciting for most people, + the card is not a physical one
They do claim that physical version will be released soon

We are launching the digital version of the Bitrefill Card first. If you own a recent phone, you’ll be able to add it to Apple Pay or Google Pay and pay with your phone anywhere contactless cards are accepted. If you prefer a physical card, you will also get a chance to request it soon
copper member
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4065
August 31, 2023, 01:14:05 PM
@Rikafip @DaveF

Better than nothing, but Europe has already many crypto cards here and there. It's will be hard for Bitrefill to compete with Coinbase, Wirex, ect...
It will need to have a serious advantage compared to others and the only thing coming to my mind is a card without KYC
(something almost impossible nowadays).
It could be the fees but it can't work with zero fee that's for sure.

So, there is nothing exciting for most people, + the card is not a physical one
Pages:
Jump to: