Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] SMARTBILLIONS OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD//1.6 MILLION $ BUDGET - page 7. (Read 28601 times)

Activity: 366
Merit: 250
Hi sir, I want to ask about the distribution of bounty for us, when will it be done? I hope soon this token is in the market.

It was answered already... Till Sunday is time for pointing mistakes in calculations.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Bounty still ongoing or already finished?
This bounty was completed not that long ago. If you read through the pages then you would know that...
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Only Bitcoin!
Hello sir now i victim hacker . so i want to change my address. please change this address

Facebook spread sheet no : 17

Twitter spread sheet no : 22

Old address : 0xf1527Fd87461f89831ba9FC0d04E28C7DcbcB686

New address : 0x2Cbc78b7DB97576674cC4e442d3F4d792b43A3a9

Thank you sir. waiting for your respons.

Seem that Ethereum network is must unsecure in crypto world. In every campaign, there is a lot of "hacked" eth address.
Be honest and say it that you lose a private key or just forgot to backup your p.key
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Hello dev, my stakes not counted for last week, please check
Week 7 ( 30 Oct - ICO end )
Twitter username: @timofeys45
Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/timofeys45
followers : 11780

Retweets
https://twitter.com/smartbns/status/926011202760822784
https://twitter.com/smartbns/status/924708211961290753

tweet
https://twitter.com/timofeys45/status/927468508048445440
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Hello sir now i victim hacker . so i want to change my address. please change this address

Facebook spread sheet no : 17

Twitter spread sheet no : 22

Old address : 0xf1527Fd87461f89831ba9FC0d04E28C7DcbcB686

New address : 0x2Cbc78b7DB97576674cC4e442d3F4d792b43A3a9

Thank you sir. waiting for your respons.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
Hi Dev, tell me why there were so few tokens on the company's bounty signature because the company's signature was attended by few participants? Approximately for the signature of the company is obtained 1ETH

1 ETH for spending 5 minutes each evening making a few posts?

Sounds like a good deal Wink

The bounty campaign supply was dependant on the ICO - if more money was raised in the ICO, then we would have much more SMART tokens.

In the end, it really doesn't make much of a difference. We still hold the same % of the total supply, as you would if more was raised in the ICO. So dividend payouts will be identical, and the SMART token, has a lower supply, which gives it more potential to reach a high price.
Activity: 598
Merit: 10
Hi sir, I want to ask about the distribution of bounty for us, when will it be done? I hope soon this token is in the market.
Activity: 406
Hi Dev, tell me why there were so few tokens on the company's bounty signature because the company's signature was attended by few participants? Approximately for the signature of the company is obtained 1ETH
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
Hello dev i sent you Private Message about my Eth address?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
Dear SmartBillions Bounty Campaign participants !

Spreadsheets for the Twitter, Facebook, signature and translation campaigns has been updated.
All the points have been reviewed and Smart Tokens has been for every participant has been calculated.
We ask all the participant to review the calculation and report any mistakes if found within next 5 days till - 12.11 12:00 GMT - mistakes reported after this date won't be taken into consideration.
Payouts will start 13.11

Content campaign:
We are waiting for all publication links till 12.11 12:00 GMT
After this date the publications will be reviewed and points will be given.

Signature campaign:
-According to the rules: Each campaign participant must post the minimum of 10 posts a week in the alternative cryptocurrencies section.
Members with less than 10 posts per week has been disqualified.

Thank you for supporting SmartBillions project !
Thank you for the information, I’m waiting content calculation)
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Do you have infos on exchanges ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
I am #8 in Twitter spreadsheet.
According to my num. followes (>2000) I should receive 5x2 = 10 stakes each week, but in the spreadsheet it is 8. I believe it is a mistake, because others with 2000+ followers received 10 stakes each week.
Activity: 392
dev how to claim bounty reward?are you automatic for payment reward?
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
I already got my stakes in 2 weeks how could i lose that stakes sir? I already posted in that week.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
creative campaign: http://www.melodycrypto.com/2017/10/smartbillions-situs-lottery-pertama-yang-terdesentralisasi-pada-blockchain.html
address eth: 0xde250e80a7b266922132ab296a2925f8305487ad
bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/melodycrypto-1036514
spreadsheet number: #67
please update my data on spreadsheet, thank you !
Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Spreadsheets for the Twitter, Facebook, signature and translation campaigns has been updated.
All the points have been reviewed and Smart Tokens has been for every participant has been calculated.
We ask all the participant to review the calculation and report any mistakes if found within next 5 days till - 12.11 12:00 GMT - mistakes reported after this date won't be taken into consideration.
Payouts will start 13.11

Content campaign:

Signature campaign:
-According to the rules: Each campaign participant must post the minimum of 10 posts a week in the alternative cryptocurrencies section.

thanks for update information ,,,i have join bounty social media and content campaign,,,waitting next update,,thanks very much manager
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

Payouts will start 13.11

Content campaign:

Signature campaign:

I'm #103 on the signature bounty. there was no stake or token calculated for me. I'll like that to be updated pls.

thanks
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Payouts will start 13.11

Content campaign:

Signature campaign:

Thanks for the update, already submitted my publication link in the form

Good luck in the future Smartbillions!
Pages:
Jump to: