Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥BTC✪DOGE✪LTC✪DASH✪DGB✪SOL✪TRX✪FEY✪ETH✪ZEC✪🔥Best Faucets🔥 (Read 41876 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 5364
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
To see what faucets paying best rewards just visit my site - The largest collection of hand-picked faucets daily updated!

legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
To see what faucets paying best rewards just visit my site - The largest collection of hand-picked faucets daily updated!

legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️

legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
No, not really. I am not planning on launching anything. I am enjoying life.

No one will say you didn't deserve it, and there aren't many crypto projects that had a happy ending like FaucetHub.

Yeah, EC was very shady from the beginning.

Once a scammer, always a scammer - many didn't believe it when you warned us, but that's just the way it is. I didn't lose anything significant because I made regular withdrawals, and just before the problem I mostly withdrew more or less everything.

FH closed due to regulations. 2019 was the peak for the faucet industry.
I'm not sure if we'll see any advancements in the microtransactions/faucets industry just yet. Volume is still bad in crypto.

Maybe something could be done with LN when it comes to Bitcoin faucets, but I think the biggest problem is how to make them profitable, and at the same time not refuse people to use them. Most of the owners today rely on short links, but a good part of them require you to go through at least 3-5 links or even more in order to make a final claim, which can be very time-consuming, not to mention all the junk that is served through these links.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
damn, you're still around. ggwp

I'm indestructable in this game Cool

Do you plan to return to the game in some way? Since the closure of FaucetHub, we haven't had anything similar, except for EC who made an exit scam, as you suspected.

No, not really. I am not planning on launching anything. I am enjoying life.

Yeah, EC was very shady from the beginning.

FH closed due to regulations. 2019 was the peak for the faucet industry.
I'm not sure if we'll see any advancements in the microtransactions/faucets industry just yet. Volume is still bad in crypto.

Glad to see you still around Smiley
legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️

I'm indestructable in this game Cool

Do you plan to return to the game in some way? Since the closure of FaucetHub, we haven't had anything similar, except for EC who made an exit scam, as you suspected.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
@ShakilTaj, faucets are not something that you will earn from (some significant amount) as an ordinary user, unless you are successful in promoting your ref links, although some faucets do not even pay anything for the referrals you bring them. Another way is to become a faucet owner, but to build something popular and successful, you would need a lot of time and money.

Good luck with the claims, I hope the rewards have at least increased a little after the BTC price drop.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
New commer enjoy it’s.and thanks for your list.
But some site pay small amount of coin.
legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
Lucius / okay, can you give an example of bitcoin faucets that have a minimum withdrawal threshold of 1 dollar (well, or at least 5).

You're talking about faucets without even knowing the concept by which they function today, if we're talking about the majority of them based on instant payouts to microwallets. So this is not about that there is a minimum threshold on any faucet, but that the payment is instant on the microwallet every time the user makes a claim, and specifically the minimum withdrawal on faucetpay is 10 000 satoshis with a fee of 600 satoshi.

We are talking about two completely different things here, and that faucet you are talking about is nothing but a bait for new users who will lose everything sooner or later anyway, because it is still gambling in the end.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 5874
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Lucius / okay, can you give an example of bitcoin faucets that have a minimum withdrawal threshold of 1 dollar (well, or at least 5).
legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
As I already mentioned in the previous post, this faucet can be interesting for those who want to get free sats and then gamble with them, but for those who want to withdraw those funds to their wallet, it doesn't really make much sense. Minimum amount is 40k satoshi + withdrawal fee of 20k satoshi.

In case that faucet supports a service like faucetpay and has some kind of reasonable withdraw threshold, then we could talk about something that would be interesting for the average faucet user.
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Thanks for the info, but somehow it doesn't seem to me that the average faucet user has the inclination to register on a gambling site just because of the faucet, and even less to do KYC(I guess there is KYC) in case he wants to make a withdrawal.

In addition, the minimum withdrawal amounts + fees are not something that is easily achievable, even if someone gets 500 satoshi from time to time.

I do not think that the conditions for withdrawing funds are significantly different from other faucets.

Of the features:

- Currently the most profitable Bitcoin faucet.
- No KYC (only in extreme cases).
- There are no conditions for wagering, bitcoin dust immediately goes to the main account.
legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
~snip~

Thanks for the info, but somehow it doesn't seem to me that the average faucet user has the inclination to register on a gambling site just because of the faucet, and even less to do KYC(I guess there is KYC) in case he wants to make a withdrawal.

In addition, the minimum withdrawal amounts + fees are not something that is easily achievable, even if someone gets 500 satoshi from time to time.

These are minimum cash-out amounts:
BTC: 0.0004 BTC with 0.0002 BTC fee
legendary
light_warrior ... 🕯️
Lucius, I think you should take a look at Neodice.  Wink

But what I wanted to write is this. The payouts are really very good since the changes of the faucet. Have just received over 500 sat and with it you can already play well. I don’t know any other faucet that’s paying so much right now. Thanks to the neodice team for this good change.  Smiley
legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️

legendary
Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️
nice list.
i see you're missing x faucet lists :
Best wishes!

Honestly, this is the first time I've heard about that coin, and as far as donald is concerned, is that project still alive or have you just buy a domain? As far as I know, old donaldcoin did not end very gloriously, like many other faucets from that time...
Pages:
Jump to: