Pages:
Author

Topic: Crazy shit Bible says, crazy shit Christians say - page 26. (Read 31191 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
They are both super super awesome.
Activity: 798
Merit: 722
Jesus vs Kim Jong-Il
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KGiHirSATM

Who is more ridiculous?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Gloire à la Victoire !
Yes, that's part of another world, God's kingdom, where the men who followed a good life go. It's everwhere but it's nowhere at the same time.

Where exactly does the bible say, following a good life, gets you into heaven?

God does not care whether you led a good life, or were a serial killer... He only cares if you are gullible enough to believe:

1) You have an eternal soul
2) This soul is inherently evil
3) Because [God doesn't actually explain how this makes any sense, or why he chose to create the universe this way]
4) Only this Jesus character, who is capable of miracles... Such as, feeding hungry people, and getting them drunk (water into wine?... really? that's your best miracle?)... Will save your eternal soul

Following a good life is to don't kill anyone who's innocent (you can remove a big part of the women), having a lot of children, praying regularly...

Ok, so it's a good life that gets me into heaven?

What about that part where Jesus say, "I-Am the way, the truth, and the light..." (אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה)

Yeah, contrarily to that dumb Protestants, I'm sure that this is your acts which put you to the path of the Heaven, and not the luck.
Yes, that's part of another world, God's kingdom, where the men who followed a good life go. It's everwhere but it's nowhere at the same time.

God does not care whether you led a good life, or were a serial killer... He only cares if you are gullible enough to believe:

3) Because [God doesn't actually explain how this makes any sense, or why he chose to create the universe this way]
4) Only this Jesus character, who is capable of miracles... Such as, feeding hungry people, and getting them drunk (water into wine?... really? that's your best miracle?)... Will save your eternal soul

Following a good life is to don't kill anyone who's innocent (you can remove a big part of the women), having a lot of children, praying regularly...

Ok, so it's a good life that gets me into heaven?

What about that part where Jesus say, "I-Am the way, the truth, and the light..." (אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה)
Gloire à la Victoire !
Is it about laziness?
If atheism is a religion, could laziness be one as well?
BAD Decker - you have the floor. Hit it.

If laziness is a religion then I can become an adept xD

Anyway none of the dumbasses here have ever answered to the original questions. They still never explained why the Earth is flat and square in the Bible...

Or why God thinks the sky is blue because it is made of water... (Genesis chapter 1, day 2)

Ahah, didn't know that. It's a good way to end any logical discussion xD

"God separated the waters above (sky) the firmament (land), from the waters below (oceans) the firmament"

From what are made clouds Roll Eyes ? Also, there is some water in every bit of air, so I don't think that this statement is false (you see, I don't come and just say : "that's in the Bible so that's true !" Wink).

So he made the space from water? Damn it's a shame space is empty nah? ^^

Why do you say that space is empty ? Also, why do you just mention the space. We're talking about the Earth's sky, everything what is above the land and under the ozone.

Because God calls the waters of the sky, "heaven"... ... that's not air, that's a bit higher up, right?...

Actually, Where is heaven?  We've looked up... it's not there... we searched the entire universe and cant seem to find this heaven anywhere...

In the early days of Christianity, heaven simply meant the sky... but... heaven is definitely not in the sky... its not floating on clouds, etc

There's some things that the humans can't see, and Heaven is one of them. That's like the souls of damned people which are blocked on Earth.

Ok so it exists but we can't see or feel it?
Same goes for the soul?

Practical.
But why wasn't it written in the Bible?

That come from the common sense. This is like "women aren't equal to men". Everyone should know that if they were correctly educated.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The bible always says something that's sugarcoated but in reality, the things written there are pretty much scary and some how brutal killings happen.

Especially the parts about the Leveticus, written by the priests.

Ah yeah. they were instructed by Moses to kill a whole clan including children and women. some of his men disobeyed him but he insisted to go back and kill them all.
its no wonder Moses never set foot to the promise land.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Is it about laziness?

Anyway none of the dumbasses here have ever answered to the original questions. They still never explained why the Earth is flat and square in the Bible...

Or why God thinks the sky is blue because it is made of water... (Genesis chapter 1, day 2)

"God separated the waters above (sky) the firmament (land), from the waters below (oceans) the firmament"

From what are made clouds Roll Eyes ? Also, there is some water in every bit of air, so I don't think that this statement is false (you see, I don't come and just say : "that's in the Bible so that's true !" Wink).

Why do you say that space is empty ? Also, why do you just mention the space. We're talking about the Earth's sky, everything what is above the land and under the ozone.

Because God calls the waters of the sky, "heaven"... ... that's not air, that's a bit higher up, right?...

Actually, Where is heaven?  We've looked up... it's not there... we searched the entire universe and cant seem to find this heaven anywhere...

In the early days of Christianity, heaven simply meant the sky... but... heaven is definitely not in the sky... its not floating on clouds, etc

There's some things that the humans can't see, and Heaven is one of them. That's like the souls of damned people which are blocked on Earth.

Same goes for the soul?

Practical.
But why wasn't it written in the Bible?
Gloire à la Victoire !
Is it about laziness?

Same goes for the soul?

Activity: 392
Is it about laziness?

Same goes for the soul?
Activity: 448
The bible always says something that's sugarcoated but in reality, the things written there are pretty much scary and some how brutal killings happen.

Especially the parts about the Leveticus, written by the priests.
Activity: 448

No explanation what so ever about the square flat earth?
Gloire à la Victoire !
Is it about laziness?

Activity: 840
Merit: 529
Is it about laziness?

Damn, why couldn't it be above the clouds above the square flat earth? :3
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I finally tracked down the source of BADecker's claim... and now I understand why she refused to say where she got the idea

Justin Bieber Disproves The Big Bang | Take That, Science
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOzZnYalLZo

Quote from: Justin Bieber
You don't need to go to church to be a Christian... if you go to Taco Bell, that doesn't make you a taco

And now they'll start a polemic as how we didn't actually search the whole universe, space ships, telescopes etc.

They asked the first astronaut if he found God up there...

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Yuri_Gagarin

As his close friend and cosmonaut colleague Alexei Leonov tells it, then-premier Nikita Khrushchev cornered Gagarin "So tell me, Yuri," he asked, "did you see God up there?" After a moment's pause. Gagarin answered, "Yes sir, I did." Khrushchev frowned. "Don't tell any one," he said. A few minutes later the head of the Russian Orthodox Church took Gagarin aside. "So tell me, my child," he asked Gagarin, "did you see God up there?'" Gagarin hesitated and replied "No sir, I did not." "Don't tell anyone."
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
And now they'll start a polemic as how we didn't actually search the whole universe, space ships, telescopes etc.
Is it about laziness?

Gloire à la Victoire !
Is it about laziness?

Pages:
Jump to: