Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆☆ Crypto to : WMZ, Neteller, Skrill , crypto ☆☆☆ MinedTrade.com √√√ - page 3. (Read 1071 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 3
Pavel Durov will create a wallet, DeFi and crypto-exchange directly in Telegram

Durov wrote in his new post that he plans to implement a wallet, DeFi services and a crypto exchange in Telegram. He mentioned the FTX bankruptcy as an example of what the power of crypto exchanges and other intermediaries is leading to. Then he advertised his TON blockchain, which will soon be fully integrated into the Telegram application.

“Technologies like TON will unlock their potential, and the blockchain industry will finally be able to fulfill its main mission to return power to the people.”

Durov did not miss the opportunity to show off the Fragment decentralized auction platform. Since its launch, it has attracted $50 million worth of native tokens TON (Toncoin). Recall that Fragment sells tokenized usernames for use in Telegram.

One of these days Fragment will go beyond just an auction platform. The head of Telegram said that the next step would be to create a “set of decentralized tools.” They will also launch wallets and exchanges for safe and secure crypto transactions.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I believe that this site is an alternative to https://changecoins.io/en, this series of scam exchange platforms but I don’t have evidence to prove my words.
Why is the conversion fee so high? I tried to convert 1BTC and the conversion rate on your site was 139.80499. about 4 LTC difference (143.41)
There are so many alternatives that offer better options, what drives me to use your platform?

Of course this is scam because the limits on wallets are small specially for someone deposits and not be able to withdraw. I tired of these same services, they’re not inventing anything new for scam.

Did you check?
I apologize, I checked the reviews, judging by them the service has been working for a long time, the only problem is hidden commissions. It’s just not clear why the limit of reserve for exchange is so small.

Hello!
Please, specify where did you find the hidden fees?
All our customers receive the amount strictly the same as was displayed in the order since the creation of one.
regarding the reserve - we increase them per customers' requests.
Thanks
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I believe that this site is an alternative to https://changecoins.io/en, this series of scam exchange platforms but I don’t have evidence to prove my words.
Why is the conversion fee so high? I tried to convert 1BTC and the conversion rate on your site was 139.80499. about 4 LTC difference (143.41)
There are so many alternatives that offer better options, what drives me to use your platform?

Thank you for your attention to our service!
Kindly get a prove about the scam before claiming that we are sort of one!
The specific exchange rate of crypto to crypto pairs is not a reason to consider we are a scam exchange platform.
We are specialized on crypto to fiat exchanges, as our rate is much better in comparison to other exchanges.
You can find our reviews here
Pages:
Jump to: