Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Rainbot 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 Wagering Contest 🎲 1%Edge 🎲 - page 158. (Read 118789 times)

Activity: 1334
Merit: 253
Of course you can, but this is a discussion thread Smiley
You could've wrap up your request in some feedback.
For example, how do you like new chat and if many of you experience lags in game performance?

If you experience any lags you can tell us here, just tell your browser and OS details and describe your issue.
Activity: 714
Hy Admin...
i received 3K Doge bonus November 2016 but my old acc was deleted after MT n create new acc yesterday so can i get Doge bonus again or not :v

Username: Sastra  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

i just register  some minute ago , kindly credit my bonus, my usersname is josylad
This is not a thread to claim your signup bonus guys please post in https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/duckdiceio-120-deposit-bonus-50-reload-bonus-free-3000-doge-faucet-1722539

This thread is only for discussion related to site not a giveaway thread for duckdice.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

i just register  some minute ago , kindly credit my bonus, my usersname is josylad
Was there a change in the site as i could not log in using my username registered sometime back .Since i have not given any mail ID what is the procedure to recover the account as i could not log in .

Just send your username + email to [email protected]
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Was there a change in the site as i could not log in using my username registered sometime back .Since i have not given any mail ID what is the procedure to recover the account as i could not log in .
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
Username:Hocksisvac
This is not the place to post that, neither do you fulfill the requirements for the giveaway. Just dropping it anyway, its : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/duckdiceio-120-deposit-bonus-50-reload-bonus-free-3000-doge-faucet-1722539

If they give the bonus to me for each player which don't read and post here, I would already be a rich men. :-)
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
From nothing to nothing
Username:Hocksisvac
This is not the place to post that, neither do you fulfill the requirements for the giveaway. Just dropping it anyway, its : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/duckdiceio-120-deposit-bonus-50-reload-bonus-free-3000-doge-faucet-1722539
Activity: 2
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
need indonesian moderator.
or set me as Mod  Cheesy
Just created account to start my journey in duckdice.

I just register, im gonna test the site. i like ducks!
I love ducks when they are in my plate. Grin
Good luck to both of us.

that's actually the second best place for ducks, first one remains at DuckDice of course  Grin
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Just created account to start my journey in duckdice.

I love ducks when they are in my plate. Grin
Good luck to both of us.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Activity: 924
Merit: 1003
4 Mana 7/7
make me moderator in Russian chat my nickname koss2017
No no no, thats the wrong way to be going for a mod position. You never ask to become a mod
Activity: 5
make me moderator in Russian chat my nickname koss2017
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
I have lots of fun playing so far.. I like this style & have met up with past friends from other dice sites.... still seeking my female companion with a large purse of btc in exchange for heavy's affections....
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
where i can submit my user ID to receive sign up bonus?
What if you do not have proof of your previous account? How can you make the players responsible for that?

Well, I guess you know your old username and probably the amount you got in your balance. If you don't know that, it wasn't that much I guess. I had also sine balance left, but it was so less, I don't even bother.

Yeah but if I understand their situation they don't know if that username would be a legit old one or if you just made it up. So...not sure how they would know you are indeed an old user of a certain account.

we know usernames, don't worry, just make a request if you need
Jump to: