Author

Topic: ✅ DuckDice.io 🎲 Faucet 🎲 Rainbot 🎲 Jackpot 🎲 Wagering Contest 🎲 1%Edge 🎲 - page 159. (Read 118889 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
SafeDice.com
What if you do not have proof of your previous account? How can you make the players responsible for that?

Well, I guess you know your old username and probably the amount you got in your balance. If you don't know that, it wasn't that much I guess. I had also sine balance left, but it was so less, I don't even bother.

Yeah but if I understand their situation they don't know if that username would be a legit old one or if you just made it up. So...not sure how they would know you are indeed an old user of a certain account.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 512
What if you do not have proof of your previous account? How can you make the players responsible for that?

Well, I guess you know your old username and probably the amount you got in your balance. If you don't know that, it wasn't that much I guess. I had also sine balance left, but it was so less, I don't even bother.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
I was also going to ask this because today I was trying to open my account but its not working for me
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Username: Jenger

For the dodge bonus =P Thank you
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
SafeDice.com
Some people just don't understand the situation and trying to take an advantage, we need proves of previous account ownership to transfer the balances to new account. This is important otherwise anyone can just say that "yeah, I was your active member" – and just tell any username from our threads. But we encountered weird situation where people who never had an account with us trying to claim something that they never had and of course it won't work and they just trying to make a fuss out of it.

I actually left the site a while ago because there was this user, who is trying to catch attention.

to Stan,

Just want to ask about the request I ask you regarding my affiliate-thing. You know what I'm talking about, and thankyou for your hardwork.

Stan, could you also check to my pm about the affiliate. Just when you got everything back to order.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
Some people just don't understand the situation and trying to take an advantage, we need proves of previous account ownership to transfer the balances to new account. This is important otherwise anyone can just say that "yeah, I was your active member" – and just tell any username from our threads. But we encountered weird situation where people who never had an account with us trying to claim something that they never had and of course it won't work and they just trying to make a fuss out of it.

I actually left the site a while ago because there was this user, who is trying to catch attention.

to Stan,

Just want to ask about the request I ask you regarding my affiliate-thing. You know what I'm talking about, and thankyou for your hardwork.
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Good response Duck Dice - now we just need an invest option! haha
Activity: 1334
Merit: 253
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi my user name GrapeApe420 how do i get the 3000 doge bonus
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
return the money, and that's your problem that you have on the site where the accident we players do not return and that was stolen!
If you are talking about balance you have in your old account during hdd crash than please contact OP rather than just calling them thieves. Create new account tell your old account details and balance you have before, they will happily add it to your new account. You may have to wait few hours but they are not scammers.
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
return the money, and that's your problem that you have on the site where the accident we players do not return and that was stolen!

Have to back Duck Dice up here - Show some evidence...

Everybody here with a little logic in their heads, will back up Duckdice for sure.
btw if you want your BTC from your previous account there, just click the announcement and fill up the form... Cool
Activity: 170
Merit: 100

Have to back Duck Dice up here - Show some evidence...
Activity: 4
staff
Activity: 2968
Merit: 568
APP下载sbapp.io
thieves give me back my money
Rather than trying to accuse the site of stealing your money, you do need to provide concrete evidence on how the site steal your money, at least have some screenshot and explains how your money got stolen on the site, if you lost all your money due to gambling, you must know that gambling does have risk involved, there is chance to either win big or lose big.

Duckdice.io does have a provably fair system implemented on their site, so all the rolls can be verified, and admin always payout the players withdrawal without any issue.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
thieves give me back my money

You got some proof here, that you said about they are scamming you? Just because you lose does not mean they are thief that stole away your money. As far as i know every roll here is provably fair so there is no point of saying them thief without any proof
Username : ScreaM
Please send the signup bonus.
Where are the details of the sign up bonus?
username: chozil
do i get the bonus for new player?
The Giveaway thread.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/duckdiceio-120-deposit-bonus-50-reload-bonus-free-3000-doge-faucet-1722539
Where to find complete and most updated list of DuckDice Bonuses
https://duckdice.io/bonuses

Good post. Hope they first read it before posting here.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
Jump to: