Pages:
Author

Topic: FaucetGamers.com Updated Official Thread -- Legendary Earning Site (Read 1556 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1
We added ETH and USDC withdrawal options Smiley.

Also, added Bitcotasks offerwall.

We are currently working on adding features to our Crypto Pirates passive earning game that has been running successfully now since July 31, 2021 (Over 2 years!).

Always improving Smiley!

Lots of news here and happenings at FaucetGamers!

- New shortlink has been added to our site available for all countries.

- 40% promo on Offertoro until April 17.

- $150 in prizes up for grabs in our referral contest.
The contest will runs March 13 through June 17.

To participate, simply refer new users via your referral link located on our Referrals page.

You will earn 1 Contest Point for every Game Token your referrals earn from surveys, videos, offers, and PTCs. For example, your referral does a survey and gets 6500 GTs, you get 6500 Contest Points! Faucet and arcade game earnings do not receive points. The user with the most contest points at the end of the period wins.

Currently, all it takes is 1 or 2 good referrals to win!

A Tango Gift card reward link withdrawal option have been officially added to the site! USA and Canada countries only for now, but we can certainly add more if people desire it Checkout the country list of options:

https://www.rewardsgenius.com/international-rewards/

FaucetGamers has a bunch of withdrawal options for crypto too of course: BTC, LTC, ETH, DOGE, ADA, ALGO. Also, BTC to FaucetPay and Coinbase for a low $2 minimum withdrawal.

Almost going on 3 years now of awesomeness.

Simply the best Faucetgame today, several ways to win and the best having fun, easy withdrawals with a minimum withdrawal of only $2.00, which with a few days of playing I got my first withdrawal totally without fees or pranks directly on Binance. The Pirate game surprised me a lot and motivates me to climb more and more in the ranking increasing my assets, the team works insistently to improve and innovate, the PFts, daily, weekly and monthly challenges always provide rewards that keep you always in the game.

Thank you so much for the kind words Smiley.  We are always looking to improve for sure. 
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Simply the best Faucetgame today, several ways to win and the best having fun, easy withdrawals with a minimum withdrawal of only $2.00, which with a few days of playing I got my first withdrawal totally without fees or pranks directly on Binance. The Pirate game surprised me a lot and motivates me to climb more and more in the ranking increasing my assets, the team works insistently to improve and innovate, the PFts, daily, weekly and monthly challenges always provide rewards that keep you always in the game.
August newsletter announcing some exciting site changes and us adding DASH and gift card withdrawals and a Pirate game update:

https://share.sender.net/campaigns/40As/special-promotion-pirate-challenges-pfts

September 1 has launched our new Collectible update with more bonus earning challenges on the site! Collect pirate themed tokens (PFTs) and win crypto!
You can read more about it here:  https://share.sender.net/campaigns/48PU/challenges-collectible-pfts-are-here

Also, we added DASH as a new method of withdrawal as of today.
August newsletter announcing some exciting site changes and us adding DASH and gift card withdrawals and a Pirate game update:

https://share.sender.net/campaigns/40As/special-promotion-pirate-challenges-pfts

Activity: 2
Just added a new offerwall, Monlix! Tons of games apps on it, some PTCs too. Also, Skippy Ads offerwall has improved their interface!
We are always improving ways to earn and fun for our users!
Many great ideas still to be done...
By far one of the best and most reliable sites I have found.
Second payment received.
Good, beautiful, great and wonderful

Thank you so much for the kind review! Hope you have many more payments to come. Have a great 2022.
By far one of the best and most reliable sites I have found.
Second payment received.
Good, beautiful, great and wonderful
https://i.ibb.co/qp5M4Zv/Payment-History.png
I am enjoying every aspect of FaucetGamers.com. Not only is it a great opportunity to "Dabble" in the BitCoin world without spending your own money. but the people I met there are also great. (My other family) I have earned a nice amount since May when I was introduced to FG. Withdrawing is a breeze. I hold for large wds. So safe and secure there. And I'm a Pirate there as well. The Endless Faucet every hour, the daily drawings, I let PacMan beat me all the time. but make up for it in BlackJack.(never gambling there).  Surveys and Videos and so many different venues to earn. Come visit us. Have a chat. You never know who might pop in.  Cheesy

Thanks Mish for the kind words! We certainly glad you have you as part of our site.
I am enjoying every aspect of FaucetGamers.com. Not only is it a great opportunity to "Dabble" in the BitCoin world without spending your own money. but the people I met there are also great. (My other family) I have earned a nice amount since May when I was introduced to FG. Withdrawing is a breeze. I hold for large wds. So safe and secure there. And I'm a Pirate there as well. The Endless Faucet every hour, the daily drawings, I let PacMan beat me all the time. but make up for it in BlackJack.(never gambling there).  Surveys and Videos and so many different venues to earn. Come visit us. Have a chat. You never know who might pop in.  Cheesy
Countdown to Christmas Contest, site news, and more. Read about it all in our latest newsletter here: 
https://share.sender.net/campaigns/2Zpj/countdown-to-christmas-at-faucetgamers
this is absolutely true,its one of the legitimate site im currently participating in

Thanks Babanta! The Charity CPX promo is over. However, our new promo is for 15% bonus on some of the largest survey sites. Theorem, CPX, Your Surveys, and Revenue Wall until the end of October.

Also, we have a fun Duck Shooting game up in the arcade for a monthly tournament contest.
this is absolutely true,its one of the legitimate site im currently participating in
CPX Research has partnered with us to help support Charity: Water (a non-profit to provide clean water for people across the world). For the next two weeks, they are donating 10% extra to users per survey. In exchange FaucetGamers is donating 10% of its earnings towards the charity.

Enjoy Smiley!
Still great. Withdrawal faster then they told You, earnings Rates are good but i dont understand ships i bought 50k Shop and pumped it up to 75k but after 50 days, which is the fulltime i Rent that ship i earned exactly 75k which i Put in the ship, so a little more percentage to "the Game" for 'can See any result' would be nice otherwise You dont earn, but would loose 20% If You want sell. The Arcade Games are very cool with My First entry i was 3rd place and win a little from Highscore. The Team Gies great way, Hope survive for Long. Arrrrr

On7il7, thanks for checking out the site. Glad you enjoyed being a Pirate for a little while. The 20% loss for selling early is quite typical with a game to well help it all be somewhat profitable. Otherwise, if there wasn't a penalty, there would be no point of the ship duration, and people could flippantly come and go as they please. The game rewards those committed to the site and those that carefully plan what ships they will purchase. The 20% loss help offsets some of the costs just given out to the members.

Also, you are mistaken about the pirate ships not being rewarding (at least in your chase).  I spent awhile looking at your numbers just to make sure you were not triggering some bug that caused you not to get rewarded the correct amount. First, you bought a $5 ship which has a 10% bonus (+ pool bonuses if you qualify with enough Naval Power).  You upgraded it 5 times total to 75K, which you mentioned. However, you switched bonus modes to "Naval Power" -- Game Token bonus mode, after you invested 60K into the ship. When you are in this mode you don't get the 10% bonus, you just get your GTs returned back to you in exchange for the potential of a bigger pool reward by having more Naval Power. This basically allows you to passively play the game in this mode forever or want to actually withdrawal your initial investment. However, your pool rewards probably will not be great unless you put a bit of money into the game, so it isn't the mode of choice for most people.

Finally, after you upgraded to 75K, it looks like you sold the ship before you even got your daily payout. Thus, when you did the math on the value of your ship, you likely used incorrect numbers. You never actually saw your the 10% bonus daily payment for anything more than 60K before you sold your ship.

I did catch and fix a rounding error because of this, which was causing people to be getting slightly less than the given percentage because of rounding. However, never more than 0.5%.  

Hope you visit us again soon. Arg... happy sails to you. Smiley Smiley

Just wanted to say how freaking cool this is, I have been playing on faucet a week and absolutely love it would recommend it to all my friends thank you

Thank you DarkCryptoBlackSheep Smiley. I hope you keep enjoying the site.

Just wanted to say how freaking cool this is, I have been playing on faucet a week and absolutely love it would recommend it to all my friends thank you
Pages:
Jump to: