Author

Topic: Feedback for a trading related mobile app (Read 208 times)

copper member
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1771
฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.
June 26, 2022, 07:13:58 PM
I am going to check out the app for fun. I just downloaded it and I have a few suggestions

1. Locating your thread here looks so hard (took me about 15 minutes). Adding coin push app in the title isn't a bad idea. You could actually move this topic to service announcements

2. Add customized notifications sounds that are different from the default notification sounds of the phone

3. Add an option for one to toggle between percentage daily change and percentage 24 hour change
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3548
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
I don't add a link not to sound spammy but I guess that you can find it easily, also please feel free to get in touch with me.

Designing an application for such services is an additional risk. You will need to trust the developers for your personal data and phone permissions, in addition to the dangers of signals, so I think that diligence in designing a site would be better.
Is your app paid or free? Are there ads or what?

In general, it is difficult to find someone to download your app and give a try, so all responses will be general.
copper member
Activity: 2156
Merit: 536
Building my own Dreams!
Hi there,

We built a mobile app for crypto day traders and need honest feedback about the app. Our app called Coin Push Crypto Signals sends computer generated trend alerts to its users.

I don't add a link not to sound spammy but I guess that you can find it easily, also please feel free to get in touch with me.

Have a nice day!

I tried searching for the app in appstore, and found an app with the same name.
Do you guys have an official site? And from there we can find a direct link to it and hence we can download.
I see that the features we are getting is similar to what many other apps are providing.
So why we need to install it when we get the same details or info from my trading apps that is binance and Bitcoin wallet.
If you want a true review then i am giving it to you. Build something that is more helpful.
Some sort of price predictions by seeing the history of the coins will be more appreciated in the app.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

Predicting is hard mostly for longer terms or when we are investing and hodling a coin but for trading I think they can predict a little bit closer because they mostly predict for shorter terms. This cant be a scam as long as it's free and what will they get of providing wrong signals? But, for sure they can get a bad karma if they do so. Their app was still new but many similar apps that are old enough and some of them works perfectly.

Despite that feeling or not it is scam or not and free or not, a trader should be able to compare an app to the trading tools they are using to see which is better or to combine it together. App is to give an additional help to the strategy and knowledge you know. You don't need to abandon all your working strategy because an app because it may also go wrong. Combining it may serve better.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 603
We built a mobile app for crypto day traders and need honest feedback about the app. Our app called Coin Push Crypto Signals sends computer generated trend alerts to its users.

so its a signal app?, for me i don't think it will become reliable since most of signals are not accurate and can cause losses only afterwards. Infact mostly are scams when it comes to it so its quite skeptical IMO. Probably if you can provide a good history about that apps such how accurate it is because for sure many people will give a try on that app.
Not reliable for you maybe because maybe you are not a trader but for the true traders, this app can be very useful for them especially for those who are busy to actively monitor the market or those who are still starting and don't have a good knowledge when it comes to crypto trading.

Predicting is hard mostly for longer terms or when we are investing and hodling a coin but for trading I think they can predict a little bit closer because they mostly predict for shorter terms. This cant be a scam as long as it's free and what will they get of providing wrong signals? But, for sure they can get a bad karma if they do so. Their app was still new but many similar apps that are old enough and some of them works perfectly.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
Hi there,

Have a nice day!
so its a signal app?, for me i don't think it will become reliable since most of signals are not accurate and can cause losses only afterwards. Infact mostly are scams when it comes to it so its quite skeptical IMO. Probably if you can provide a good history about that apps such how accurate it is because for sure many people will give a try on that app.
A little addition from me also how does this application work by adjusting the news factually? because trading movements cannot be separated from news that often affects a certain crypto price. So as you said most of the signals are inaccurate and it would not be effective to link them to the latest news.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
Hi there,

Have a nice day!
That of the forex app will be also nice because it will compliment your coin push app and give your company a complete trading package through apps. I'm going to hope that the forex app would come up better. You could add more trading pairs in the app to make it rich and detail for users to visit.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I hope you have started getting response of the forex version application for the beta testing?

When is the forex trading version of the app going to be ready ?

And what is the performance so far for the coin version?

We have around 20 testers' email addresses for now, it's great! We hope to start testing in upcoming week. (To participate: https://coinpush.app/try-fx-rates-forex-signals/)

Signal logs look promising this far. I can say that we are catching almost all significant breakouts. We are still experimenting with different threshold settings.

Logs look like this: (Pasted a random time span)
Code:
19.5.2022 18:00:46 +00:00 | USDJPY | Squeeze pattern | Strength:100 | Price:127,637 | Open image
19.5.2022 17:57:01 +00:00 | AUDUSD | Breaking up | Strength:98 | Price:0,70709 | Open image
19.5.2022 17:46:34 +00:00 | USDCHF | Breaking down | Strength:95 | Price:0,97079 | Open image
19.5.2022 17:00:47 +00:00 | EURGBP | Squeeze pattern | Strength:92 | Price:0,84753 | Open image
19.5.2022 17:00:46 +00:00 | AUDUSD | Squeeze pattern | Strength:98 | Price:0,70602 | Open image
19.5.2022 17:00:02 +00:00 | XAUUSD | Squeeze pattern | Strength:92 | Price:1843,03 | Open image
19.5.2022 17:00:01 +00:00 | GBPUSD | Squeeze pattern | Strength:92 | Price:1,24989 | Open image
19.5.2022 16:47:38 +00:00 | XAGUSD | Breaking down | Strength:94 | Price:21,8095 | Open image
19.5.2022 16:03:01 +00:00 | USDHKD | Squeeze pattern | Strength:91 | Price:7,8476 | Open image
19.5.2022 16:02:16 +00:00 | USDCAD | Squeeze pattern | Strength:82 | Price:1,28197 | Open image
19.5.2022 16:00:47 +00:00 | XAGUSD | Squeeze pattern | Strength:94 | Price:21,8685 | Open image
19.5.2022 16:00:47 +00:00 | USDCHF | Squeeze pattern | Strength:95 | Price:0,973 | Open image
19.5.2022 15:52:39 +00:00 | XAGUSD | Going down | Strength:0 | Price:21,8269 | Open image
19.5.2022 15:11:10 +00:00 | USDJPY | Breaking up | Strength:95 | Price:127,49 | Open image
19.5.2022 15:00:45 +00:00 | USDTRY | Squeeze pattern | Strength:93 | Price:15,8853 | Open image
19.5.2022 15:00:44 +00:00 | USDJPY | Squeeze pattern | Strength:95 | Price:127,37 | Open image
19.5.2022 14:56:09 +00:00 | XAGUSD | Going up | Strength:0 | Price:21,8907 | Open image
19.5.2022 14:20:36 +00:00 | XAGUSD | Going down | Strength:0 | Price:21,8965 | Open image
19.5.2022 14:04:09 +00:00 | XAUUSD | Going up | Strength:0 | Price:1843,77 | Open image
19.5.2022 14:04:09 +00:00 | XAGUSD | Going up | Strength:0 | Price:21,947 | Open image
19.5.2022 14:02:39 +00:00 | AUDUSD | Going up | Strength:0 | Price:0,7063 | Open image
19.5.2022 14:02:11 +00:00 | EURGBP | Breaking down | Strength:86 | Price:0,84529 | Open image
19.5.2022 14:00:45 +00:00 | EURGBP | Squeeze pattern | Strength:86 | Price:0,84549 | Open image
19.5.2022 13:40:32 +00:00 | XAGUSD | Going up | Strength:0 | Price:21,863 | Open image
19.5.2022 13:35:54 +00:00 | USDCNH | Breaking down | Strength:95 | Price:6,74156 | Open image
19.5.2022 13:35:54 +00:00 | USDCNH | Breaking up | Strength:95 | Price:6,772 | Open image
19.5.2022 13:12:41 +00:00 | GBPUSD | Breaking up | Strength:100 | Price:1,24399 | Open image
19.5.2022 13:06:04 +00:00 | XAGUSD | Going up | Strength:0 | Price:21,8095 | Open image
19.5.2022 13:04:30 +00:00 | EURUSD | Breaking up | Strength:88 | Price:1,05468 | Open image
Did you mean that when the owners of the application place orders, a signal is sent to mobile phones, where it says what to buy? It seems that this is actually how it works. Cheesy

Oh no Ratimov! Smiley That's not simply you guess. We don't provide any "buy" or "sell" signals. No "entry" or "exit" levels. Our approach is totally different. https://coinpush.app detects trends & breakouts mainly. This is done by our server application, no human intervention. Please take a look at the link.

If we had huge amount of users, maybe signals would make an effect to breakout events like self-fulfilling prophecy, but no, not at this time. Smiley
I hope you have started getting response of the forex version application for the beta testing?

When is the forex trading version of the app going to be ready ?

And what is the performance so far for the coin version?
Thanks guys! These are what I was hoping to read from you really.

At the beginning, we were using an API provider called Shrimpy and picking the exchanges by trade volume/coin, but they stopped the service, then we switched to Binance as only data source. I'm not very happy with that and thinking about building multiple exc connections when we will be available for that development.

Btw since the beginning we have been receiving many requests from the users about a forex version of Coin Push and started to build FX Rates Forex Signals a couple of weeks ago. Today I fired an announcement and got about 10 beta tester applications: https://coinpush.app/try-fx-rates-forex-signals/

We will be trying to improve as much as we can before releasing the forex version.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 454
Looks like Blockfolio(FTX), but they have different features. Nice app by the way. I guess the prices of coins are based on just one top exchanger, correct me if I'm wrong. I know it's better if you'll do the same on FTX, like they have options on what price on a certain exchange of a token is, but yeah, I know you're trying to not do the same thing so I hope you guys think of something unique that will help your app improve even more.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
This could be a great app if its connected on some exchanges to get a fast signal about the trades. The feedback looks good at the playstore, though I haven’t downloaded it yet since I’m still looking for some details about this platform but it looks like a big help especially to those who are a busy trader, a notification like this can give them a good warning about their trade position.
Activity: 2758
Merit: 575
I guess you've got enough feed back for your app. After searching it on Google Play, there are 264 reviews already. And the rating plays by 3 stars and 5 stars.

So there has been reviews since last year and you can refer to those reviews that you've got in your app thread for your plans of upgrading.

Unfortunately, store reviews aren't useful feedbacks most of times and when it comes to improving an app there is never enough feedbacks. Yes, we have had many reviews & nice ratings.

Android (4.3/5)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tr.com.katu.coinpush

iOS (4.8/5)
https://apps.apple.com/app/coin-push-crypto-signals/id1578453743

As you can see, they are mostly short appreciations & some complaints. I thought that I could get some useful feedback from Bitcointalk. I wish some of you would try the app. Smiley
Okay.

I'll get to try it as soon as I've got time. I just noticed that you're not actually new since there are many users that have left a feedback already and as well as downloads.

Wishing you do well with this app that you've produced and hopefully, it is the app that many do benefit from the market with the features that you've got.
I guess you've got enough feed back for your app. After searching it on Google Play, there are 264 reviews already. And the rating plays by 3 stars and 5 stars.

So there has been reviews since last year and you can refer to those reviews that you've got in your app thread for your plans of upgrading.

Unfortunately, store reviews aren't useful feedbacks most of times and when it comes to improving an app there is never enough feedbacks. Yes, we have had many reviews & nice ratings.

Android (4.3/5)
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tr.com.katu.coinpush

iOS (4.8/5)
https://apps.apple.com/app/coin-push-crypto-signals/id1578453743

As you can see, they are mostly short appreciations & some complaints. I thought that I could get some useful feedback from Bitcointalk. I wish some of you would try the app. Smiley
Providing the link directly may have given direction to what app you are talking about if it is not scam but base on this, there isn't much to talk about on the app performance and other details like failure and success rate in percentage. Every trader likes to make profit and to know the rates of performance will be of interest.

Hey palle11, thank you for your reply. I happily can provide you all with lots of information, but I was trying to move safe. Smiley

We don't produce any entry or exit levels, so we don't have a "success rate" at that means. Instead, we detect triangle like patterns, breakouts, and sudden price movements.

Our idea is to delegate crypto traders’ chart tracking efforts to the machines, and offer this as an affordable service. Please give a chance and don't hesitate to share any kind of feedback: https://coinpush.app
Activity: 2758
Merit: 575

I tried searching something

This is what I think is the app. Providing the link directly may have given direction to what app you are talking about if it is not scam but base on this, there isn't much to talk about on the app performance and other details like failure and success rate in percentage. Every trader likes to make profit and to know the rates of performance will be of interest.
Hi there,

Have a nice day!
Jump to: