Author

Topic: FreeBitco.in-$200 FreeBTC🏎Win Lambo🔥0.2BTC DailyJackpot🏆$32,500 Wager Contest - page 412. (Read 400510 times)

legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1026
Keeps on saying "session expired" everytime I fill in the captcha.

I get that too sometimes. Usually refreshing the page (not sure if it's automatic or not) solves it.

How often do you get that ? Couple times a day or more ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams
Keeps on saying "session expired" everytime I fill in the captcha.

I get that too sometimes. Usually refreshing the page (not sure if it's automatic or not) solves it.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
Auto-betting has become terribly slow, probably, one bet during 2-3 seconds... Embarrassed

Server resources are getting pretty stretched at the moment with the auto-bet function. I shall ease up on the limits after I add a new server. Btw, your account has the highest number of rolls for today.

That's what I was looking for... Grin
legendary
Auto-betting has become terribly slow, probably, one bet during 2-3 seconds... Embarrassed

Server resources are getting pretty stretched at the moment with the auto-bet function. I shall ease up on the limits after I add a new server. Btw, your account has the highest number of rolls for today.
legendary
legendary
FREE PLAY interferes with a running auto-betting session when the time comes for a free roll (that is interrupts it). Surely not what you would expect... Cool

Not sure what I can do about that. I'll try to add an option in auto-bet which if you tick, the page will not be refreshed when free play timer runs out.

That would be nice! It doesn't feel good to get interrupted when you are deep in the groove... Cool

This has been done!

I've noticed! Grin

Besides that, I would also go for an Auto-bet PAUSE/CONTINUE button, which would pause/continue the auto-betting session without resetting it (say, you have to leave for a few moments, but don't want the session to run without your surveillance)... Roll Eyes
legendary
FREE PLAY interferes with a running auto-betting session when the time comes for a free roll (that is interrupts it). Surely not what you would expect... Cool

Not sure what I can do about that. I'll try to add an option in auto-bet which if you tick, the page will not be refreshed when free play timer runs out.

That would be nice! It doesn't feel good to get interrupted when you are deep in the groove... Cool

This has been done!
legendary
P/L doesn't count jackpot losses, I played 100 times with jackpot on and end result was
P/L THIS SESSION : 0.00000005 BTC
But really I was 0.00000195 BTC on loss.

Including jackpot profit/losses in the P/L will not show accurately the efficiency of the betting strategy. I shall add a separate line for that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
P/L doesn't count jackpot losses, I played 100 times with jackpot on and end result was
P/L THIS SESSION : 0.00000005 BTC
But really I was 0.00000195 BTC on loss.
legendary

legendary
It seems that BIGGEST BET THIS SESSION should be changed to BIGGEST WIN THIS SESSION (or added next to) and colored in green of course... Cool

Maybe show how much loss/profit made during that auto bet session?

Done and done!

legendary
legendary
It seems that BIGGEST BET THIS SESSION should be changed to BIGGEST WIN THIS SESSION (or added next to) and colored in green of course... Cool

Its not necessarily a win (in case it hits max bet and loses). I'll make it green. Adding it next to the rolls played will not look so good for users on narrow screens.

Ok, place it below! Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Maybe show how much loss/profit made during that auto bet session?
legendary

Its not necessarily a win (in case it hits max bet and loses). I'll make it green. Adding it next to the rolls played will not look so good for users on narrow screens.
legendary
legendary
Also, it would be fun to show the max bet in the currently running auto-betting session... Roll Eyes

You mean the highest bet that has been placed ? or the max bet set by the user ?

The highest bet that has been reached during the current auto-betting indeed (add it next to the number of rolls played and remaining)... Roll Eyes

Done!
legendary
Is it not possible to shorten the delay if you see that the stakes are growing (i.e. something like martingale is being used)? That's what auto-betting is primarily used for... Roll Eyes

To do that I would need to have a record of previous bets which I dont keep because that would bloat the database making stuff slower.

You could track bets only for the current session of auto-betting, then reset it (or even reset the record when the bets return to the base bet within the auto-betting session)... Cool

That would have to be done using javascript and smart users would be able to bypass the delay if it is set using javascript and not server-side.

I shall try to look into ways to remove the delay for specific betting patterns.
legendary
Is it not possible to shorten the delay if you see that the stakes are growing (i.e. something like martingale is being used)? That's what auto-betting is primarily used for... Roll Eyes

To do that I would need to have a record of previous bets which I dont keep because that would bloat the database making stuff slower.

You could track bets only for the current session of auto-betting, then reset it (or even reset the record when the bets return to the base bet within the auto-betting session)... Cool
legendary
Also, it would be fun to show the max bet in the currently running auto-betting session... Roll Eyes

You mean the highest bet that has been placed ? or the max bet set by the user ?

The highest bet that has been reached during the current auto-betting indeed (add it next to the number of rolls played and remaining)... Roll Eyes
Jump to: