Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 31. (Read 5941 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 03:59:24 AM
invest it into cryptos, if you really can manage your money in cryptos then you will get more profit, but if you still doubt or fear then just invest in stock market because more guarantee. but it all depends on your needs in investing ,.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
July 28, 2018, 02:59:33 AM
invest in crypto currency because the price increase is better than stocks that only tend to rise slightly, if you look at the history of increase in the last year you will understand that the crypto currency is better
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
SEMUX
July 28, 2018, 02:18:41 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
Cryptocurrency is more risky than stocks and more profitable. And I think that it is easier to work with cryptocurrency than with shares, because cryptocurrency needs a small start-up capital.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 02:09:14 AM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
I think it is good to invest with a cryptocurrency by giving the stock depends on the confidence and confidence of the investor itself because we alone can determine the decision
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
July 28, 2018, 01:24:37 AM
I think crypto currencies are more profitable than share market but if you're an expert in share market then I think it's better to invest in share market but crypto currencies can give you highest ROI but it's risky as well. One should invest only in which they are good.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
July 28, 2018, 01:21:08 AM
And
Invest money on bitcoin and well known alts and it will grow sooner ot later when the market is totally recover.
You must also have a knowledge about investin before deciding to invest.
Activity: 289
July 28, 2018, 12:40:40 AM

Invest money in bitcoin and you will not be mistaken it will grow sooner or later and you will get rich in general as that so but this is purely my opinion of course.
Activity: 258
July 28, 2018, 12:24:32 AM
Of course everyone here says crypto is much better investment. You have the authority to manage your income and losses. All of it will be your choice not like in the second option. Here in crypto currency profit isn't fixed someone need to take risk to gain money. The good in there is if you are a good in choosing a good coin. Monthly income can up to 1000$ or anything. It's all depend on your funds to invest
Activity: 261
Merit: 1
www.fintropy.io
July 28, 2018, 12:22:03 AM
the best idea right now is to invest in a crypto currency, but you must be a good crypto to invest if you want to make a good profit, and you must have a complete knowledge of the market before investing in it. really learn to understand it before deciding.
Activity: 256
July 28, 2018, 12:05:58 AM
if you are a big investor you should look for a consultant, but if you are a beginner who wants to invest with small funds, you better invest in cryptocurrency, because the benefits in cryptocurrency can be more than one hundred percent or more, but that you should learn about the project whether in the future you think can be good or even bad
Activity: 294
July 27, 2018, 10:37:22 PM
We should follow the trend
The current trend is to invest in the cryptocurrency market.
This market is primitive, and they have a lot of potential for us to exploit.
Activity: 98
July 26, 2018, 02:59:22 PM
Don't invest it on share-markets dude because it's to risky to you, I suggest to invest on crypto-currency then hold it. Choose the best Altcoin to hold sir. Goodluck to you.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 02:56:06 PM
Guy,this is a cryptocurrency forum,the question you asked is useless. It is quite clear that most people here will choose the cryptocurrency market instead of the stock market.In my opinion,i choose invest in cryptos as well,due to i know it well than share market.I only invest in the fields that i comprehend.
Activity: 672
July 26, 2018, 02:44:33 PM
Both markets are volatile and for newcomers it is full of risks. But if we see in term of profit then crypto market is much better than share market because crypto market gives unexpected return comparing to share market.
If you have good knowledge about trading then enter in these markets. Definitely you will earn a lot.
But if don't have good knowledge about shares or coins, then beware and keep distance from both market because your one wrong move will take away your all fund.
Now you can decide that in which market you feel convenience and have a good knowledge about it, go to that market, trade it and earn.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 272
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
July 19, 2018, 11:10:30 AM
if you want a situation that is uncertain and challenging, shocking and makes you rich, you have to participate in investment crypto, you can get rich in no time, just consider this extra work for you, I regard crypto as my job.

The crypto currency investment is good if you are fully aware of the nature of investment, the crypto investment is risky, just the same with the amount you put in the investment, Market is Volatile, anything can happen at any given time.market is unpredictable no one can predict the market movement.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 08, 2018, 10:06:35 AM
The cryptocurrency market is good because you can start investing in it even with $10. The stock market has very different entry amounts.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 09:57:07 AM
You are on a cryptocurrency forum so the majority of the answers would be supporters of the cryptocurrency investment, shares seems like a safer way of investment, while crypto business seems more risky but with more profits.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 08, 2018, 04:01:41 AM
its better if you invest your money in cryptocurrency, you can have more profit than any other investment. aside from investment, you can use it to do long term trading or even holding.
Activity: 490
July 08, 2018, 01:32:53 AM
Cryptocurrency is better in terms of high return on your investment. As we all know, the higher the return, the higher the risk you face with. Stock market on the other hand is simply not that profitable and you face the same risk also!
Activity: 210
July 08, 2018, 01:27:47 AM
My take on this is you should be diligent enough to research on your own on what altcoin to invest because in the first place it is your money. Take the suggestions on this forum as a reference only.
Pages:
Jump to: