Pages:
Author

Topic: Good or bad idea!!!! - page 7. (Read 5940 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 19, 2018, 04:43:18 PM
Both markets have their own characteristics in investing. If you choose a less risky investment is the stock market with a good investment, they give a stable income but it is in percentage terms less if you invest in a riskier cryptocurrency market.

With the fall of the market, one can understand how risky everything is. I have already lost 70% of my investments. It remains only to wait and hope for an early growth.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 04:20:23 PM
Both markets have their own characteristics in investing. If you choose a less risky investment is the stock market with a good investment, they give a stable income but it is in percentage terms less if you invest in a riskier cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 336
November 19, 2018, 03:58:32 PM
Both ideas are good in their own way, but today, judging by the market, the idea with investments looks more attractive!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
November 19, 2018, 03:32:53 PM
I think both are quite risky at the moment, perhaps the share market is a little more reliable because of the regulations and oversight mechanisms they have, since practically the same users are the ones who supervise the cryptos and there are many things that get out of our hands, of course, greater risk brings greater reward, so think of the pros and cons of each action.
Activity: 490
November 19, 2018, 03:15:46 PM
It is a great idea to invest in both of them. You should never forget to diversify your funds and not to invest more than 15 percent in one coin, even if you are sure that it is going to moon. Be careful and selective and you will avoid scam projects.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 02:49:29 PM
Invest in cryptocurrencies. Now is the time to do it, not at the end of 2017, but now. History repeats from time to time. Already several similar cycles passed this market. Invest when the market collapses and falls and as if there is no end in sight to this fall. Everything will recover and grow to new heights))
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 19, 2018, 02:37:34 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!

This is indeed a good opportunity for us if we want to invest in crypto, because all altcoin prices are declining. This means that we must be able to take advantage of these conditions well to invest.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 19, 2018, 02:32:32 PM
Its good to invest money in cryptos or to invest it in share market.Which one is good and which one is bad idea!!
both of it are suitable. it only turns out to be bad when you lack money or eperience or knowledge. everything else can be fixed, as long as your brains work. so just trust yourself and feel the joy of success
Activity: 350
November 19, 2018, 02:18:45 PM
Trading profit shares is actually a bad concept. Within the feeling which cryptocurrency has the capacity to provide a revenue many times much more, it is best to select opportunities within cryptocurrency.
Activity: 251
November 17, 2018, 06:16:21 PM
Global stock exchanges fell after the UK approved the Brexit decision. British Ministers resigned and protested the UK government's road map. I think stock exchanges don't make me money. I prefer crypto money trading.
Activity: 560
November 17, 2018, 01:22:21 PM
Its good if we talk about decentralised exchanges its ForkDelta that is good. On the other more little bit expensive thing is Mercatox , Poloniex, OkEx and HitBTC. That being said there is not much cost of fees. Really understanding volumes and with that amazing usage.
Activity: 644
November 17, 2018, 01:21:30 PM
crypto is a place where people invest money in the Bitcoin and Altcoin market which is an important component in investing. bad items depend on our own investment, because so many coins continue to grow and fraud-prone ICO projects then create market price imbalances. My advice is to buy coins that are in the top 10 marketcaps and always analyze yourself, so be careful.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 01:20:08 PM
I think I would rather invest in cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency is growing rapidly and with this blockchain technology is good for the future, and investing in cryptocurrency is easy and does not require too much money.
Activity: 320
November 17, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

Yes! that is a good idea investing here in cryptocurrency, and investing in share market is also a good idea. There is no bad idea is this situation because those two is a investment. It's like a season, winter or summer, maybe it is not your time to gain profit, or it is your time to gain huge profit. Goodluck buddy! Both good idea.
Activity: 658
November 17, 2018, 11:51:31 AM
I will prefer to invest in crypto but just for daily trading and don't really want to hold coins for a very long term, i don't want to hold too long because bear market still not over and it can be more worse than now.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 11:44:58 AM
I would invest in both or neither thats pretty much the best advice i can give you today
copper member
Activity: 73
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 11:43:33 AM

You can spread your risk and invest in both. Shares for the longer term with some form of stability and Crypto for quick gains and liquidity. You have to be extra careful on the crypto you invest in though. So make your research before investing in any.
Activity: 62
November 17, 2018, 11:41:56 AM
You can invest in cryptocurrency and stocks, I think you can diversify the risks so as not to lose much of your money!
I think, that it is the best idea. If you have a lot of money it is better to diversify the risks between share and crypto market. In this case you won't lose all of your assets
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
November 17, 2018, 11:36:30 AM
investment in crypto is a good idea but you have to know how the market will manipulate everyone, if you have expertise in researching it then you will become a rich person but if you are wrong in choosing coins then you will lose all assets owned
Activity: 392
November 17, 2018, 11:32:23 AM
You can invest in cryptocurrency and stocks, I think you can diversify the risks so as not to lose much of your money!
Pages:
Jump to: