Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing in BTC - page 7. (Read 934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 12:36:39 PM
I heard that investing in bitcoin is dangerous. How true is this?  Huh
I think investing in bitcoin is not dangerous because we can freely sell Bitcoin we have at any time. the only problem with investing in bitcoin is panic.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

I think investing btc is never too late, simply because the whole ecosystem of crypto now has to go through a bitcoin to be able to circulate all the money, and bitcoin is a revolution on the flip side. The whole world is dizzying, and I think the bitcoin investment is still too early.
Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
January 14, 2018, 12:30:29 PM
harmless bitcoin I think is dangerous in what field first?
if the law I think is not dangerous for me because in my country there is no regulation about crypto currency or its ban
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
January 14, 2018, 12:30:04 PM
In my opinion, investing on Bitcoin is not risky. It is far safe than investing on ico. Bitcoin is on now volatile. But within short time it will be rising again. Day by day users of it are also increasing. I think it is wise decision to invest on BTC.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 12:21:41 PM
i don't think so. but you  only invest 10 % - 20% of your money in it
Activity: 17
January 14, 2018, 12:19:04 PM
Investing in btc is the fastes way how to be rich Cheesy
Activity: 350
January 14, 2018, 12:12:27 PM

Any investment of money carries a danger. It is important to understand that the risks should be commensurate with the profits received. So far, investments in bitcoin are profitable, as nobody will know later on.
Activity: 140
January 14, 2018, 12:08:19 PM
The world is becoming ever more reliant on the internet.
So, really:
It is no surprise that Bitcoin, a secure, global, and digital currency has claimed the interest of investors.
Bitcoin is open to everyone and provides an exciting opportunity to delve into an entirely new asset class.
Investing in bitcoin may seem scary, but know that it takes time and effort to understand how Bitcoin works.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
January 14, 2018, 12:06:40 PM

I do not think it is dangerous to invest Bitcoin. So, the popularity of Bitcoin does not increase so much. He may think that it can not invest in the right way. If you can invest Bitcoin properly then hope you do not feel that Bitcoin investment is dangerous .

Yes.I agree with you. There is nothing wrong to inverse your money in bitcoin.Bitcoin always give you additional money for your inversement. You should not do of panic selling, only this makes you some loss.Don't do panic selling.
Activity: 882
January 14, 2018, 11:59:16 AM

I do not think it is dangerous to invest Bitcoin. So, the popularity of Bitcoin does not increase so much. He may think that it can not invest in the right way. If you can invest Bitcoin properly then hope you do not feel that Bitcoin investment is dangerous .
Activity: 126
January 13, 2018, 03:07:46 PM
Investing in BTC is safe and also dangerous. It totally depend on you. If you continue research about bitcoin market and invest in BTC is safe. If you can't know details about bitcoin and it's market policy you fail and dangerous.     Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
January 13, 2018, 03:01:01 PM
Investment in BTC is very safe in my opinion.BTC is really trust-worthy place.Many people have benefited from the investment here till now.Even now all the money is safe.It turns out that it is safe to invest BTC from another place.
Many people now want to invest in bitcoin because they trust in bitcoin that there investment is safe and gain high profit. Our money in bitcoin is fully safe and profitable.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 12, 2018, 11:04:00 AM
Investing is good investment for long term where you can gain huge amount of income but some people says it is dangerous and its because of unstable price on online market. On the other hand, be a risk taker if you want to have a lot of income and money.
Activity: 532
January 12, 2018, 10:10:41 AM
To earn you need to invest. Investing has both good effect and bad effect. That is you may get profit or may get loss. But to me, the rate of profit may be little bit more than other currency. Last year the price of bitcoin raised at a huge rate. So if this rate continues then this year that price will reach to 30k$. So to me investment in bitcoin is a little bit risky......
Activity: 139
January 12, 2018, 07:28:54 AM
I think one of the bitcoin assets can be invested, it shows that the bitcoin can also be inherited to the family including children, I am happy to pass it on if one day family or children when they ready to learn
Activity: 238
January 12, 2018, 07:10:38 AM
I believe it is dangerous for inexperienced people. Some people just go in without doing any research and end up losing all their money. If you want to invest, at least do some research behind whatever you are investing in.
Activity: 658
Merit: 270
January 12, 2018, 04:34:08 AM
base on my research about investing bitcoin is not dangerous but its risky specially if you are a short term investor because you might be loose or gain your money due the unpredictable price of btc.
Exacly, bitcoin is a long term investment portion and not just in short term because as what you said it can cause you lossing some of your money in that way. Longterm for sure can gives you a high amoun of profit
Activity: 146
January 12, 2018, 04:28:39 AM
base on my research about investing bitcoin is not dangerous but its risky specially if you are a short term investor because you might be loose or gain your money due the unpredictable price of btc.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 11:25:50 PM
There's a risk, so always remember that you just invest what you can afford to loose. But if you do so, it's an awsome opportunity to get much more money!

You are not going to lose any of your money if you are going to hold it in the long run, that way you could assure yourself that you could get the profits in time. Investing in bitcoin is the best investment for me so far, it have the higher chance of making profits than those HYIP sites out there which are investment also that are only legit for a while, but will turn into a scam after few days.
Activity: 238
January 11, 2018, 10:42:46 PM
IMHO, it is best to think of it as a highly volatile commodity and treat it as such, for now.

investing in bitcoin is not that you think easy,there are so many ways to invest....
theres a lot to commentment in bitcoin,joining to signature campaign that every minute you need to posting and sharing opinion about bitcoin...
Pages:
Jump to: