Pages:
Author

Topic: Nigeria (Naija) (Read 554546 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 527
To excel in every good thing
January 24, 2024, 06:30:46 PM
Username: Nightwalker(NW)
Gender (optional): male
Skills: Painter and POP designer
State of origin: Rivers state

My people una wedon oo today happens say i cum post here but e don reach some days wey me make my account here but neva rily get dat time to cum yarn wit pipo wey mata here but as e be so i say make i throw salute for my pipo wey onto.
abeg make una show me road, na pesin wey sabi fit survive.

Welcome my brother you don already see as the area be so I go advise you to stay focused, no rush things, ask more questions so that you fit get better directions to how you fit tske waka and do things for the forum. As you know day person wey dey ask questions no dey miss road, you need to go read the forum rules so that you go know the things wey you suppose do and things you no go do to avoid issues with your account, enjoy your stay man.
Activity: 224
Merit: 136
January 24, 2024, 05:04:14 PM
Username: Eskada007
State: Rivers
Skills: Farming
Greetings everyone, glad to join y’all in this lovely platform. I hope to learn more on bitcoin and everything surrounding it. Thanks a lot for the amazing opportunities ahead. I would gladly appreciate every help I could possibly get in here.
Mate, welcome to the forum. This is not just a location for making money; we also share knowledge with one another in order to learn from one another.
You indicated in your statement that you would like to learn more about Bitcoin and all of his abilities, which indicates that you have some misconceptions about the cryptocurrency. Although it is not difficult to learn about Bitcoin, it can be difficult for individuals who are not serious to do it. Because Bitcoin is decentralized, it can be used to conduct trouble-free online transactions with other users. Take some time to yourself and conduct your own research so that you can learn more and comprehend it.

Furthermore, don't afraid to ask any questions that cross your mind. We've all gathered here for this reason: everyone we see dropping their applications here is a Nija light. Additionally, we communicate with each other in our native language, known as "pidgin," and this our local board has some guidelines that you should abide by in order to avoid running into issues here.

Activity: 107
Merit: 18
January 24, 2024, 02:40:53 PM
Username: CryptopreneurBrainboss
Skills: Signature, Bounty, Community and Customer service management.

My experience so far on this forum is great, I have come to understand if you follow forum rules you'll be fine and when it comes to merits just keep on producing quality post in the best way you can and in no time the merits will start coming in their numbers.

Hoping to hear from you guys soon.
I admire your pidgin composition , and I also admire your skill Which am hoping to grow the way you have grown so far  , I have actually gone through so many of your threads and to be sincere it’s quite encouraging and it also serve as stepping force for the newbies which I am also one of them .

Just keeping being good the way you are And will all we also follow your footsteps.

For the introduction:
Username :JMBitcointernational
Skill: crypto currency trader and investor
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 24, 2024, 02:36:08 PM
Username: Nightwalker(NW)
Skills: Painter and POP designer
State of origin: Rivers state

My people una wedon oo today happens say i cum post here but e don reach some days wey me make my account here but neva rily get dat time to cum yarn wit pipo wey mata here but as e be so i say make i throw salute for my pipo wey onto.
abeg make una show me road, na pesin wey sabi fit survive.
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
January 22, 2024, 11:44:55 PM
    Dis new thread dey self moderated to prevent spam and scam like activities. I promise say I no go misuse am, e go only come into use when na for the betterment of the community.

To avoid newbie welcome thread spam, use this thread use introduced yourself. Ma people I greet una oh, this thread wey I create like dis na for we to come together and welcome every newbies from naija wey join us for this board. No shy here oh, just dey free discuss everything wey you get for mind for here, if you get any questions we dey for your mind, just ask.

Make we just try our best to obey every forum rules read; Unofficial General Guidelines For Posting( Na de koko dem) by Igehhh

NOTE:[1]: No go dey trade with another person you just meet for here unless you trust them and all trade related transaction, carry am go Marketplace board and child boards for transparency.

[2]: Official language Pidgin & English.
    [3]: First timers (All newbies) abeg just introduced yourself so we fit relate weller
    • Username:
    • Gender (optional)
    • Skills (Dis one dey important oh incase person dey find person like you we fit recommend)

Note: This thread now serve the purpose of welcoming new members to the boards as all assistance and questions can be asked here. Avoid discussing off topic discussion or they'll be deleted. Only welcome users, guide them, answer their questions etc on this thread.

Thread will be updated regularly and improved as new things are implemented.[/list]
    Username: Brainiac01
                    Skills: Content writing, poetry, graphic designing, gadgetry
    Activity: 81
    Merit: 1
    January 22, 2024, 04:05:49 PM
    Here bosses I greet una well ohh
    My names are Isaac but my friends call me the OGSMALL
    Job description na navy officer 🥶🥶🥶
    I just joined the forum but no Dey Dey active because of work
    Una well don for this board…….
    Activity: 0
    January 22, 2024, 03:52:17 PM
    Username: nangiconference
    Skills: student
    Activity: 0
    January 19, 2024, 02:36:47 PM
    Username: Ojinga
     Skills: computer literate, consultant services

I’m so happy to be a member of this forum and I’ve come to realize that the forum isn’t really a hard place to be atleast with una help I believe I no go Dey left out.
    I don Dey read a lot of post as a guest and I for don register since but the high fee to pay for transaction but I Dey happy say I don join and I hope to learn more about cryptocurrency.
    Activity: 182
    Merit: 113
    Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
    January 19, 2024, 11:06:03 AM
    Greetings everyone, glad to join y’all in this lovely platform. I hope to learn more on bitcoin and everything surrounding it. Thanks a lot for the amazing opportunities ahead. I would gladly appreciate every help I could possibly get in here.
    Username: IQ.cash
    State:Niger state
    Skill: student
    I am happy to be here with my Nigerian people. and as patriotic a Nigerian, I'm making my first post here.

You are welcome to the forum brothers, I believe everyone here is happy to receive you and as well learn from your own idea and you also learning in return "to whom much is given much is as well expected. Do well to go through the rules and regulations guiding the forum, so you don't fall victim of getting banned.

Do well to navigate around the forum but first start with reading this, will be helpful Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ
    Activity: 2
    January 18, 2024, 06:11:30 AM
    Activity: 4
    January 17, 2024, 12:49:00 PM
    Username: IQ.cash
    State:Niger state
    Skill: student
    I am happy to be here with my Nigerian people. and as patriotic a Nigerian, I'm making my first post here.
    Activity: 23
    January 16, 2024, 03:19:49 AM
    Username:Camilocollin6
    State: Delta state
    Skill: Trader
    How far, everybody! I dey interested to join this place well-well. I find this forum through my padi, and I dey happy with my Naija people. I like Bitcoin, and for this forum, na crypto currencies we dey always discuss. Many young people dey here wey like crypto like me, and we believe say digital currency fit give us new hope to achieve our dreams.
    Activity: 1246
    Merit: 375
    January 13, 2024, 04:05:23 PM
    username:Ogwejenny
    State: Rivers state
    Skill: lash tech

hi everyone, i greet you all it's been a while i came on here but my academy didn't let me  take this platform seriously but after everything i  decided to come back here to see what's happening. but i believe there  are people here  on ground  to put me through , so that i can grow as well. i know the country is quite harsh for anyone to leave what they're doing to start putting someone through put please however it is we are supposed to role together as one, i'm very loyal and willing to learn. i would also like to thank the person that introduced me to this platform i'm grateful, but unfortunately for me his not chanced anymore, that's is how i brought myself back here to start from where i stopped because there is a saying that says "anytime pesin run leave house one day na one day him go surely reach home", to get back the knowledge from the elites.

I will like to welcome you back since you join the forum and space I believe say plenty things don and you have to study hard to understand things around here, you really distance here for long if that you put interest at then you could have gone far by now but still nothing wrong because you can also be active to make ways for yourself and put more effort just as other users who has started from afresh till date.
    Activity: 3
    January 13, 2024, 12:50:02 PM
    username:Ogwejenny
    State: Rivers state
    Skill: lash tech

hi everyone, i greet you all it's been a while i came on here but my academy didn't let me  take this platform seriously but after everything i  decided to come back here to see what's happening. but i believe there  are people here  on ground  to put me through , so that i can grow as well. i know the country is quite harsh for anyone to leave what they're doing to start putting someone through put please however it is we are supposed to role together as one, i'm very loyal and willing to learn. i would also like to thank the person that introduced me to this platform i'm grateful, but unfortunately for me his not chanced anymore, that's is how i brought myself back here to start from where i stopped because there is a saying that says "anytime pesin run leave house one day na one day him go surely reach home", to get back the knowledge from the elites.
    Activity: 56
    Merit: 21
    January 12, 2024, 01:03:31 AM
    Username:7juju
    State: Delta state
    Skill:painter
    Activity: 266
    Merit: 187
    Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
    January 11, 2024, 07:04:48 PM
    Omor, more people dey enter the forum, that's very nice. I dey very happy to see as una dey come in good numbers, no easy to make decisions concerning good things for this life. As una come so make e no end there, make una fulfill the main reason why ona come here, and the only way to do am na to dey serious, do enough reading and studying before you start to they post well. At least ask questions for thing wey you no understand and people wey don dey Tay go answer you. For this forum you gats dey on your guard, but make you no loose guard anybody oo, nor go snitch oo, we are automatically brothers. If you see person dey go astray just correct am instead of to go snitch on your own. Lastly learn the forum rule well make you for no get issue with anybody.

Once again welcome broos.
    Activity: 68
    January 11, 2024, 06:42:20 PM
    Username:Briankimp1
    Skill:crypto enthusiasts, fashion designer, script writing

I’m happy to be here and engage with other crypto enthusiasts as myself I believe digital currencies are what will lead the youths of Nigeria to achieve our dream of being the leaders of tomorrow in Naija, Africa and the world at large thank you for this opportunity I hope to learn and grow with this community.
    Activity: 9
    January 11, 2024, 05:34:01 AM
    Username: Blaze Giovanni
    Skill: Website Analyst

I created my account on this forum a long time ago but I didn't really know much so I just left and came back later to give it another try, but then I forgot my password and couldn't log in again.
    I found the password recently and decided to give it another go only for me to discover a Nigerian board. So happy to be here. I hope to learn and contribute meaningfully to this board and the forum as a whole.
    Activity: 10
    January 09, 2024, 10:06:44 PM
    Username: Mabo_spank
    Skills: Dog breeder
    Country and state of resident: Nigeria/Abuja FCT

I just join o and I never too understand but I don dey do one or two already and I no even know say this side dey wen we fit come do into and get more understanding abeg make una put we the newbie though o.
    Activity: 32
    Merit: 1
    January 09, 2024, 06:57:49 AM
    Username: kingbtc2
    State of resident: Lagos

Skills: Writing and researching

I'm happy to join this forum to learn more about Bitcoin. And as patriotic a Nigerian, I'm making my first post here. I hope I am welcomed
    Pages:
    Jump to: