Pages:
Author

Topic: Nigeria (Naija) - page 2. (Read 554634 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 11, 2024, 05:34:01 AM
Username: Blaze Giovanni
Skill: Website Analyst

I created my account on this forum a long time ago but I didn't really know much so I just left and came back later to give it another try, but then I forgot my password and couldn't log in again.
I found the password recently and decided to give it another go only for me to discover a Nigerian board. So happy to be here. I hope to learn and contribute meaningfully to this board and the forum as a whole.
Activity: 10
January 09, 2024, 10:06:44 PM
Username: Mabo_spank
Skills: Dog breeder
Country and state of resident: Nigeria/Abuja FCT

I just join o and I never too understand but I don dey do one or two already and I no even know say this side dey wen we fit come do into and get more understanding abeg make una put we the newbie though o.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
January 09, 2024, 06:57:49 AM
Username: kingbtc2
State of resident: Lagos

Skills: Writing and researching

I'm happy to join this forum to learn more about Bitcoin. And as patriotic a Nigerian, I'm making my first post here. I hope I am welcomed
Activity: 28
January 08, 2024, 07:54:10 AM
Username :Pikachi42
Sate: Kano sate
Skill: Student and content writer

Greetings to my people way dey the forum I'm a newbiin this forum and abeg I go like una wey be senior men for this forum to tell me wetiin dey happen for the Bitcoin worldgod bless you all my fellow naija people
January 07, 2024, 05:24:58 PM
Username:De-cub
State: Rivers State
Skill: barbing by professional

I greet una in this forum, I hope you all are okay...I'm a newbiin this forum and abeg I go like una wey be senior men for this forum to tell me wetiin dey happen for the Bitcoin world
Activity: 30
January 07, 2024, 08:38:54 AM
    Dis new thread dey self moderated to prevent spam and scam like activities. I promise say I no go misuse am, e go only come into use when na for the betterment of the community.

To avoid newbie welcome thread spam, use this thread use introduced yourself. Ma people I greet una oh, this thread wey I create like dis na for we to come together and welcome every newbies from naija wey join us for this board. No shy here oh, just dey free discuss everything wey you get for mind for here, if you get any questions we dey for your mind, just ask.

Make we just try our best to obey every forum rules read; Unofficial General Guidelines For Posting( Na de koko dem) by Igehhh

NOTE:[1]: No go dey trade with another person you just meet for here unless you trust them and all trade related transaction, carry am go Marketplace board and child boards for transparency.

[2]: Official language Pidgin & English.
    [3]: First timers (All newbies) abeg just introduced yourself so we fit relate weller
    • Username:
    • Gender (optional)
    • Skills (Dis one dey important oh incase person dey find person like you we fit recommend)

Note: This thread now serve the purpose of welcoming new members to the boards as all assistance and questions can be asked here. Avoid discussing off topic discussion or they'll be deleted. Only welcome users, guide them, answer their questions etc on this thread.

Thread will be updated regularly and improved as new things are implemented.[/list]

Greetings house I am new to this forum reside in Nigeria and citizen of Nigeria I habe hard various testimony of this forum elevating and building people guiding them to succeed please let the impact of success fall on me once again thank the leaders of the forum
    Activity: 8
    January 07, 2024, 08:01:59 AM
    Username: DevinePROVI
    State: RIVERS STATE
    Skill: COMPUTER OPERATOR

Greetings to my people way dey the forum I say make I con join ona get update on waiting dey happen for the forum. And ona too my senior make ona help us we way be newbie learn more on waiting dey happen for Bitcoin world.
    Activity: 3
    January 04, 2024, 10:59:20 AM
    Username: sulx20
    State: niger state
    Skill: graphics design

Greetings my naija people how wona day I really day happy to see wona for dis forum god bless you all my fellow naija people
    Activity: 18
    Merit: 3
    December 31, 2023, 08:50:27 AM
    Decided on joining my brother's here in this forum, been here for a while but no much time to quickly identify, but am happy and glad I have done what needs to be done.

Forum name: Callido
    State of residence: Rivers and Imo
    Skill: Still acquiring knowledge on Graphic design

Activity: 70
    Merit: 4
    December 29, 2023, 10:22:57 PM
    Username: Brainiac01
    State: Port Harcourt, Rivers state. Nigeria
    Skills: Full stack Software developer, Android, ios, windows, web etc started with writing smart contracts.
    Activity: 686
    Merit: 527
    Leo is resting.
    December 28, 2023, 04:47:56 PM
    Username:Mubashir005
    State:Niger state
    Skill:Graphic Designer
    Am happy to be here with my naija people.

Welcome to the forum brother, it's a good thing you located this corner where you will have the opportunity to learn and ask some questions in a language that your people will understand and interpret for your better understanding so feel free to ask questions and also give yourself time to learn so you will increase your knowledge.

Remember to also take out some time to read about the forum rules and remember not to go against them and take out your time to explore every sector so you keep learning and growing, welcome once again brother.
    Activity: 9
    December 28, 2023, 01:50:46 PM
    Username:Mubashir005
    State:Niger state
    Skill:Graphic Designer
    Am happy to be here with my naija people.
    Merit: 2
    December 27, 2023, 03:08:04 AM
      Dis new thread dey self moderated to prevent spam and scam like activities. I promise say I no go misuse am, e go only come into use when na for the betterment of the community.

To avoid newbie welcome thread spam, use this thread use introduced yourself. Ma people I greet una oh, this thread wey I create like dis na for we to come together and welcome every newbies from naija wey join us for this board. No shy here oh, just dey free discuss everything wey you get for mind for here, if you get any questions we dey for your mind, just ask.

Make we just try our best to obey every forum rules read; Unofficial General Guidelines For Posting( Na de koko dem) by Igehhh

NOTE:[1]: No go dey trade with another person you just meet for here unless you trust them and all trade related transaction, carry am go Marketplace board and child boards for transparency.

[2]: Official language Pidgin & English.
      [3]: First timers (All newbies) abeg just introduced yourself so we fit relate weller
      • Username:
      • Gender (optional)
      • Skills (Dis one dey important oh incase person dey find person like you we fit recommend)

Note: This thread now serve the purpose of welcoming new members to the boards as all assistance and questions can be asked here. Avoid discussing off topic discussion or they'll be deleted. Only welcome users, guide them, answer their questions etc on this thread.

Thread will be updated regularly and improved as new things are implemented.[/list]

Op am new I am see the great work you doing to carry naija along please I will like to be carried along also please my username Berry2d  from naija this platform is my desire to find myself for better and to change from idleness
      Activity: 16
      December 26, 2023, 08:21:11 AM
      Username: Fline Han
      Country & State of Residence: Nigeria/Kwara, Ilorin
      Skills: Project Manager & Crypto Enthusiast

naija sure, we dey always turn up face any challenge and win, we dey always find a way out, i salute every true naija person here, i dey happy say we get this kind community. thank you for the love
      Activity: 98
      Merit: 55
      December 26, 2023, 02:36:00 AM
      Username: Troytech
      Skill: Affiliate marketing
      State: river state
      Activity: 42
      December 25, 2023, 09:47:26 AM
      Username: Neobanks
      Skill: Engineer
      Activity: 434
      Merit: 500
      December 24, 2023, 07:48:59 PM
      Kudus to the person that created this thread, it creates am opportunity of identifying our self.

Username: Tmoonz
      Gender      :  male
      Skill           : electrician

Am glad to be in this forum.
      Welcome to the forum and welcome to the Naija local board where every rule that applies to the main board is applicable here as well the difference is just the that we can speak our native language (pidgin) here. I hope you have familiarize yourself with the rules of the forum anf how things are being done here, if you haven't i will advise you do so so that you don’t break any rule and risk losing you account. I hope to see you grow in a while, don't hesitate to ask questions where you are having difficulty because this is one of the best place to learn about bitcoin and understand cryptocurrency.
      Activity: 140
      Merit: 92
      Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
      December 24, 2023, 11:02:08 AM
      Kudus to the person that created this thread, it creates am opportunity of identifying our self.

Gender      :  male
      Skill           : electrician

Am glad to be in this forum.
      Activity: 29
      December 22, 2023, 03:48:41 PM
      Username: boy_chef
      State: Anambra State
      Skills: Computer literacy
                   Cooking
                  Baking
                   Electrical work
      Mehn! I dey so happy to be in your midts today. Na Baba God dey run oo. No p. Enjoy your stay too 😊
      Activity: 140
      Merit: 92
      Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
      December 19, 2023, 10:44:30 PM
      Skill: Electrician
      Am elated with a profound gratitude being privileged to be  in this forum, My greetings to you all.
      Pages:
      Jump to: