Pages:
Author

Topic: [PAUSED] Utopia P2P - Official Android Review Campaign (Newbie - Legendary) 💎 (Read 1353 times)

legendary
Activity: 1560
Merit: 1000
🔰In Crypto We Trust🔰
I received my payment thank you 🙏
Activity: 2044
Merit: 461
Contact me in Telegram: @JperryC

THIS CAMPAIGN WILL BE PAUSED AS PER UTOPIA TEAM AND WE WILL REOPEN AGAIN
(They need to pace the reviews that the app is receiving.)

• We will not accept new participants beyond this point (save your application in the next round)
• Participant's review that will be approved for the upcoming days (beyond this point) will receive their reward along with the next round.

When will my review in round 1 be verified?
I have submitted another link now, please take note because I have actually participated in the previous round and was unverified.

Hi there, in Google's terms and condition it might take 1-2 days before it shows in the newest review, this is google's policy (Check here)

If it doesn't shows up publicly then it's either your account is not fully verified or your review was tagged as spam.
Activity: 504
Merit: 1065
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hey OP!  Smiley

When will my review in round 1 be verified?

Have a nice day!
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
My short review

https://i.ibb.co/hYKL5Dc/Screenshot-20240212-021626.png

Utopia messenger truly revolutionizes communication with its robust privacy feature and seamlessy user interface its refreshing to have a platform where privacy is prioritized without sacrificing functionality.
Activity: 95
Merit: 22
Bitcoin Talk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bright0515-3600622
Bitcointalk Rank: Jr member
BTC address for payouts: bc1q4wklm6qvcstjkz73sjcxtdzvxcywl55fakc0va
USDT address (TRC-20) for payouts: TUSYgBWJ9bWxtk2qhDBvq6HWxmf2LPSmag
Activity: 140
Merit: 92
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
    What about those that where unverified in the previous round? I don't exactly know why, can we be given another chance to participate?[/list]
    We are using the same spreadsheet so it doesn't matter as long as their post will be shown publicly they will be rewarded. You may submit another link of course, though as long as it is not shown publicly, it will still not be counted.

I have submitted another link now, please take note because I have actually participated in the previous round and was unverified.
    https://talkimg.com/images/2024/01/07/sIOM8.jpeg[/img]

The utopia private messenger is quite impressive especially its level of user privacy conforming to the decentralised network,  and making it more interesting before viewing comments from other users the authorization request must be approved by you which aids users not receiving unnecessary messages.
    Activity: 350
    Merit: 255
    This app is good because of the decentralized nature in which the app is created. When using this app your safety and privacy is certain. The mobile android version of this app is something that I admire and appreciate Utopia for their tiredlless effort to see that they give the best to their users. The feature is one in a million, and whatever you need to know about, there is an Al feature that response fast to your questions. Great app, great features and easy to use.

What about those that where unverified in the previous round? I don't exactly know why, can we be given another chance to participate?[/list]
      We are using the same spreadsheet so it doesn't matter as long as their post will be shown publicly they will be rewarded. You may submit another link of course, though as long as it is not shown publicly, it will still not be counted.
      Activity: 112
      Merit: 4

First of all if you are looking for a secure and encrypted P2P messaging app  this is it . The utopia is an App with  varieties of quality and  features, All In One credit to the developers of this App. The App offers safe and secure communicating platforms, file sharing capabilities, the ability to access the App from anywhere and browsing the internet privately without revealing your IP address or other identifying information, The utopia AI is another vital tool. But they should work on finding contacts who are also using the App and also add the ability of sharing images fast.
      Activity: 238
      Merit: 494
      Siga sempre em frente! always move forward!
      Hi guys, the reward for last week will be distributed this Monday-Tuesday as per Utopia team. Thank you for your patience.

No problem, thanks for letting us know
      Activity: 64
      Merit: 0
      Bitcoin Talk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rao420-3499869
      Bitcointalk Rank: Newbie
      BTC address for payouts: bc1qqmwzzvesgvmcuyvn2e37qjzvayj3jccx4afkat
      USDT address (TRC-20) for payouts: TMgAhUkveKF43LQnf2WJP32sk9chzBZoNZ
      ANNOUNCEMENT:

1/30/24
        • This is the continuation of the previous official android review campaign
        • Previous participants is not allowed to participate
        • Distribution of rewards will be next week (for those participants who were left behind from last campaign)

Hi guys, the reward for last week will be distributed this Monday-Tuesday as per Utopia team. Thank you for your patience.
        Activity: 280
        Merit: 367
        AOBT ~ English >>> Arabic
        My Review in Arabic Language:

يُثنى على تطبيق يوتوبيا لميزته في الرسائل النقطية النقطية الآمنة والمشفرة، والتي تتممها واجهة مستخدم رائعة وروبوت ذكاء اصطناعي مفيد. يقدّر المستخدمون ميزة المحفظة الرقمية الإضافية ولكنهم يعبرون عن الحاجة لوظيفة مشاركة الصور وتحسين استهلاك البطارية. بشكل عام، كانت التجارب مع التطبيق مرضية، حيث تبرز رسائله الآمنة وواجهة المستخدم الودودة، بما في ذلك الدردشة الاصطناعية الردود السريعة.
        legendary
        🔰In Crypto We Trust🔰
        Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kosmokisa-522297
        Bitcointalk Rank: legendary
        BTC address for payouts: bc1qw8jzf5ggmkd6v569wef2rw0cwpmennc42z6rv6
        USDT address (TRC-20) for payouts: TRzBYytatD89UbjW232db58HL9W47dQvmm

Этoт дeцeнтpaлизoвaнный мecceнджep, пpocтo cyпep, oн oбecпeчивaeт aнoнимнocть и бeзoпacнocть oбщeния. Taкжe включaeт в ceбя кoшeлeк кpиптoкapты и coбcтвeнный тoкeн Crypton. Бoльшoй плюc чтo ecть чaт-бoт GPT, кoтopый мoжeт гeнepиpoвaть тeкcт, пepeвoдить языки и выпoлнять дpyгиe зaдaчи. B oбщeм я cтaвлю этoмy пpилoжeнию пять звёзд ecли бы мoжнo былo бы пocтaвить бoльшe пocтaвилa бы 10. Ha Redmi 5 A paбoтaeт нopмaльнo
        legendary
        🔰In Crypto We Trust🔰
        Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/kosmokisa-522297
        Bitcointalk Rank: legendary
        BTC address for payouts: bc1qw8jzf5ggmkd6v569wef2rw0cwpmennc42z6rv6
        USDT address (TRC-20) for payouts: TRzBYytatD89UbjW232db58HL9W47dQvmm
        Activity: 997
        Merit: 279
        #SWGT CERTIK Audited
        Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/spiker777-528645
        Bitcointalk Rank: Sr Member
        BTC address for payouts: bc1qd49zjnkr8spf5xeaas74q2466824jwx0pl62as
        USDT address (TRC-20) for payouts: TZFf9nYhunEur6WFLpWke9RHiTQk9JJX3J
        Activity: 52
        Merit: 1
        Chainjoes.com
        Screenshot:   https://www.talkimg.com/image/vIoYz

Review: Wonderful app to intract and discuss on different topics. I really like it, Its interface is awesome, easy to use. One of the best feature of this app is that it comes with a built-in wallet, Where you can swap , deposit, and send crypto to other users at ease.
        Activity: 78
        Merit: 3

Impressive application..the user interface is easy to navigate and access...after downloading I was ads to pop up but its running fast and smooth without ads interruption...I love how fast and efficient it is...nice innovation

Pages:
        Jump to: