Pages:
Author

Topic: [Available] 💹📈 Bitcointalk Campaign Management 💪🔥 Signature & Bounty (Read 13867 times)

legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 3847
Visit: r7promotions.com
I am available to manage a new marketing campaign. Please contact via forum PM or through my Telegram @Royse777

Cheers.
legendary
Hello @AB de Royse777,

How are you? I hope you are well. If you have any free space to join the running campaign. Please consider me!

Below is my info:

Rank - Hero Member
Username - Bitcoinsummoner
Segwit BTC address- bc1qpcsp9kyth367rzd6uztqht5u56l0az32r8n2hy

I am good thank you.
Unfortunately this is not the place to apply for a spot. Please keep an eye on the service section, there are many signature campaigns which may have open spots, I suggest to check those individual campaign threads.
legendary
I am available to manage a new marketing campaign. Please contact via forum PM or through my Telegram @Royse777

Cheers.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 622
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
Hello @AB de Royse777,

How are you? I hope you are well. If you have any free space to join the running campaign. Please consider me!

Below is my info:

Rank - Hero Member
Username - Bitcoinsummoner
Segwit BTC address- bc1qpcsp9kyth367rzd6uztqht5u56l0az32r8n2hy

legendary
I still have not heard from Kryptowerk. Isn't here anyone who is close to him and pass the message to contact me please?

PS: I am available to manage a new campaign. Feel free to contact me.

Cheers,
Activity: 322
Merit: 330
Please check your BTC wallet. You all are paid and with that I am now debt free from all of you. Long story short, I am glad that all of you kept your patience and trusted the decision to find the good end. Thank you.
Payment received. Thanks for being an amazing manager. It was nice working with you and I hope to work with you again someday.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1610
The BSFL Sherrif 📛
Please check your BTC wallet. You all are paid and with that I am now debt free from all of you. Long story short, I am glad that all of you kept your patience and trusted the decision to find the good end. Thank you.

Payment received - thanks for the bonus.
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 2802

I confirm that I have received this payment. More than fair after all.
thanks
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198
#SWGT CERTIK Audited

@Kryptowerk, please contact me when you read this.

Cheers,

Payout received thank you Royse777 I just know you will do what's best and safe for the participants of all your campaigns.
legendary
Code:
Pmalek
DaveF
philipma1957
bitmover
examplens
Vispilio
BitMaxz
Lakai01
Smartprofit
Julien_Olynpic
Igebotz
holydarkness
robelneo
bhadz
michellee
AHOYBRAUSE
Gladitorcomeback
GbitG
Z_MBFM
Bitcoin_people
Odohu
JunaidAzizi
tjtonmoy
HONDACD125
Sexylizzy2813
Negotiation
Rampagoe004
UmerIdrees
kingvirtus09
Youngkhngdiddy
totti67
knowngunman
jasonjm
Out of mind
TakeItEasy
BitcoinsGreat
PytagoraZ
Promocodeudo
Twentyonepaylots
bullrun2020bro
DVlog
lombok

@Kryptowerk, please contact me when you read this.

Cheers,
legendary
bullrun2020bro seems to have changed his name to bullrun2024bro. He was last online 3 days ago on the forum. He must have seen your PM if it was sent correctly. I don't know what happens if a user changes their forum username but you send it to the old one. Try again with the new username: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bullrun2024bro-2744352

Kryptowerk hasn't been online for a week.
DVlog and lombok were online today.
DVlog and lombok already responded my PM.
BullBro is working on it as far as I understand.
Someone close to Kryptowerk can contact him and ask to check his PM.

Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 7007
Farewell, Leo. You will be missed!
bullrun2020bro seems to have changed his name to bullrun2024bro. He was last online 3 days ago on the forum. He must have seen your PM if it was sent correctly. I don't know what happens if a user changes their forum username but you send it to the old one. Try again with the new username: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bullrun2024bro-2744352

Kryptowerk hasn't been online for a week.
DVlog and lombok were online today.
legendary
Code:
Pmalek
DaveF
philipma1957
bitmover
examplens
Vispilio
BitMaxz
Lakai01
Smartprofit
Julien_Olynpic
Igebotz
holydarkness
robelneo
bhadz
michellee
AHOYBRAUSE
Gladitorcomeback
GbitG
Z_MBFM
Bitcoin_people
Odohu
JunaidAzizi
tjtonmoy
HONDACD125
Sexylizzy2813
Negotiation
Rampagoe004
UmerIdrees
kingvirtus09
Youngkhngdiddy
totti67
knowngunman
jasonjm
Out of mind
TakeItEasy
BitcoinsGreat
PytagoraZ
Promocodeudo
Twentyonepaylots
SBD due payment scheduled on Sunday. Thanks for your patience.

Code:
bullrun2020bro
Kryptowerk
DVlog
lombok
Please check your PM, some of you received more than once but yet no reply.

Cheers,
legendary
I am available to co-operate with a new project to handle their Bitcointalk marketing side. Feel free to contact me via forum PM or through my Telegram @Royse777

Cheers,
legendary
I think what @examplens means is, when clicking the tab numbering "2" or the "next" tab on the portfolio page (https://r7promotions.com/#portfolio), the Site will reload the entire page, return to the top of the page, and need to scroll down to find the second page of the portfolio section. I've tried it. I don't think it's a bug but what is expected from the user experience is that the site will immediately redirect to the next page of the portfolio, without having to scroll down (please CMIIW).  Smiley

Cheerzs,

Thank you. I forwarded it to my developer and he updated it. We will need to add more portfolio item to make the look better.
Activity: 392
Merit: 314
rollbit.com/trading
I think what @examplens means is, when clicking the tab numbering "2" or the "next" tab on the portfolio page (https://r7promotions.com/#portfolio), the Site will reload the entire page, return to the top of the page, and need to scroll down to find the second page of the portfolio section. I've tried it. I don't think it's a bug but what is expected from the user experience is that the site will immediately redirect to the next page of the portfolio, without having to scroll down (please CMIIW).  Smiley

Cheerzs,
legendary
Maybe the designer planned it that way, but it can also be considered a bug. I would certainly suggest that the part with the portfolio be fixed because for example clicking on the next page of the portfolio reloads the entire site. It's a bit boring because you have to wait for a reload, it goes back to the top pages and it should possibly reload only the block with the portfolio. I see that that part is not yet filled out, but with more items, this will only become more obvious.
I don't know if I've explained it well.
I did not understand it at all :-D
Is this something about pagination (1 2 next) on the portfolio section?
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 2802
I missed this update.  Cheesy
It looks good, as expected, the green colour dominates.

Maybe the designer planned it that way, but it can also be considered a bug. I would certainly suggest that the part with the portfolio be fixed because for example clicking on the next page of the portfolio reloads the entire site. It's a bit boring because you have to wait for a reload, it goes back to the top pages and it should possibly reload only the block with the portfolio. I see that that part is not yet filled out, but with more items, this will only become more obvious.
I don't know if I've explained it well.
legendary
I believe it was one of his best clients/works, but I think Sinbad's statements are being highlighted too much.
If you have other good customer comments, highlight these. If not, invite current customers to comment on your new website.

I think that for a potential customer, seeing Sinbad's observations highlighted too much could give them the wrong idea.

Here's a suggestion.  Wink
Thank you for the suggestions, points noted.

I am available to co-operate with a new project to handle their Bitcointalk marketing side. Feel free to contact me via forum PM or through my Telegram @Royse777

Cheers,
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 3765
**In BTC since 2013**
Congratulations on your website. It is well developed and very professional. I hope you can attract more customers this way.  Wink
Thank you, I am trying to be more organized in my work.

I believe it was one of his best clients/works, but I think Sinbad's statements are being highlighted too much.
If you have other good customer comments, highlight these. If not, invite current customers to comment on your new website.

I think that for a potential customer, seeing Sinbad's observations highlighted too much could give them the wrong idea.

Here's a suggestion.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: